• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pkking99

pkking99

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:29 PM

Hello, Cotopians!  I am in a little bit of an uncertainty.. the last time i inhaled (a real dose) of the Dream Dust i would not say it was a good time, i was

pulled apart chemically.. i felt as if i was shot to a space ship being operated on, the trip was so intense that i could feel neurons or something in my brain getting pulled on it was not pleasant like most of my other trips. i know you can't shape your trip and your given what you are given.. but now i am a little scared to go back lol 

any advice i could try just small trips again but i just wanted to see the input from some trippers, should i just wait? 

thanks guys 

PEACE.

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

Captain Fruit Bat

• OG VIP
  • 11,133 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:50 AM

N-Dimethyltryptamine?

#3 pkking99

pkking99

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

yes. just wanting some professional opinions  =)

#4 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 700 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

It's interesting to consider that some people here could be considered professionals in psychedelic experience. Haha. I tend not to consider that very often, but it is probably true. Not me for sure. 

#5 pkking99

pkking99

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:19 AM

lol not asking for MD reconditions.. if u want to get technical. Im just looking for maybe some insight maybe some one has some EXPERIENCE with this dilemma.. but thanks for ur input =)

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,325 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Sounds like you did almost enough to break through but got stuck in that infamous "in between" place where you are about to totally break through and lose touch with the body and reality, but retain just enough ego to fight the experience. A little more and that fear would have been blasted apart and you would have had a real deal breakthrough that you read about on forums like these. DMT seems to be one of those things where finding a good place recreationally can be tricky and vary each time you do it. Probably because it is not really a recreational drug (in my humble opinion of course) but one of the true sacraments that can put you in touch with the God source.

I did it quite a few times recreationally but it's been a few years since I even touched my stash. I love the headspace it's left me in, but sometimes I look around at the changes in reality and wonder if I came back to the right rabbit hole last time I did it because I was given a choice and there were a lot of realities to go back to. Interesting stuff this DMT is lol.

#7 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:57 PM

My way back in to DMT after a horrific experience was to vape 15 mg. I was scared to do even that much, but was able to ease back in. I have had 2 extremely unpleasant voyages, and about 30 ecstatic, wonderful ones. To me it’s worth the risk. It’s vital to be in the right frame of mind and in a secure comfortable place.
I did it too often. I think I used up all my neurotransmitters during the ecstatic trips. I started getting mood swings and feeling very depressed the day after. I’m on a break now, and back to baseline. When I resume, I’ll limit it to once in 2 weeks max.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!