43 replies to this topic

#41 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,225 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:06 PM

Between Roundup and Oxy, it's a wonder there's any of the 99% left to work for the 1%  . . .

Rich people have gardeners and (clearly) better drugs - how else can you explain the Rolling Stones' continued existence on the planet

(besides a zombie gene).

:)

soliver

• Skywatcher likes this

#42 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• Free Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:20 AM

Another success story from a close friend
My darling is completely off years of opioid pain management with the help from daily use of Kratom!
Also, was able to stop using Kratom on the regular.

Edited by Cigarsam, 05 October 2018 - 12:18 PM.

• Soliver likes this

#43 Amanita Versicula

Amanita Versicula

Sanity Within

• OG VIP
  • 302 posts

Donator

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:35 PM

"The same FDA that approved Roundup" if ya knew me thru another site~Gave all my neighbors' mailboxes copies of

reports of ROUND-UP~as someday~we may HAVE to drink the Swamp water~now i see my guilty next door neighbor~

whom i know to have a water treatment system-not as extensive as mine~which was a waste of $6K

~buying jugs of "bottled water". There IS no getting thru to him.  My garden-organic?

That's a fcking laugh-not funny at all

So if U knew me thru the other site~would know HOW I FEEL about those murderers called the FDA.

Also included are the CDC (which started as a good thing)  the AMA~EPA etc. etc.

And had been~extremely "vocal" about them. To the point of being followed by them OR one of them..

All of them?

Can tell you an experience i had by posting about CHEMTRAILS & what "they" did to me~

Don't EXPECT anyone to believe me. BUT it happened. And~ I didn't go outside @ that time of day {no one around at all}

for 3 months! ~Was buzzed by 2 shiny; unmarked copters at the top of my driveway.

They came down-almost to my HEAD. Even my eyelashes were blowing~

Ppl asked IF they were drones~i dunno AS i was SO scared-shocked-freaked out i just ran in the house.

Took me a long time to get rid of that I.D+ AND TO COME OUT OF THE HOUSE!

TOOK me a few days to put "2 & 2" together.

i really know nothing about Kratom except HOW it made ME feel.

AND I "NEVER" BELIEVE or ever~ AGREE w/the effing F.D.A~ever+ EVER+++

So if i could DELETE my comment I WOULD.

AS i am one of the folks that does need the "approved" pain meds.~~~

Trust me~i have TRIED everything. Smoked pot for 40+ years.      It ONLY helps w/my PTSD.

THOUGH here in the great state of NY~sarcasm "applies"~I am "eligible" for MED MJ.

And never have tried it. Cheaper {?} to buy in the "BLACK MARKET" though not by much~> AND @ my age-all my "connections" are dead~not dealing w/these kids that are 33% younger than i~

THAT "think" what does that "old lady KNOW">>> KNEW TRIPLE BEAMS & weighed many a "substance" on it.

So i am not dating myself-as i openly state my age~

For MED MJ here & the "thieving doctors" here want $300 *CASH* a visit~

then i have to go really far to the dispensary-which i have no way of getting there. That's another $300 *CASH*~

i live on credit cards & would be "homeless" IF i didn't have that option.

i am far from OPPOSED to any "drug" that works for folks+

So please disregard my comment.

As NO ONE "hates" those Gov't acronyms & what they represent MORE than i~

AND THEY VERY WELL KNOW IT.

This IS gonna sound egotistical and narcissistic>>>

But to Foogle ~i am more than an ALGORITHM>> to them.

PLEASE 'take my word' {experiences} for it~ Would make my life easier IF i were.

Of course IT doesn't matter WHAT I.D i use.

THEY know my IPA~it isn't just my online "persona" IT APPLIES to everything electronic i own.

Even my cell fone~which is just a cell & not a smart phone....i fck around w/settings all the time.

as i want to know WHO is WHERE. No one seemed to believe me when i told them (on Foogle-Google+)

that under my MSID setting of this cell fone-there is another number besides mine(?)

i called that number a couple of times~and reached a guy named "Ernie"...He said~they were in there because i was

"targeted" as a terrorist. HOPE that is not a "buzz-word" here.

AND why i don't spend more time here. As i dont' want to drag all these "voyeurs"-if THAT were ALL they were~

As you can't possibly KNOW what they have done to my computers..Not one-not two. Not even three but everything i have owned in the last 10+ years.

If you don't think i have suspected my cable box of spying~well i had 28 years ago.

NOT paranoid by nature-and had been involved w/a case & the DEA. Long ago.

I have no drug records of arrests. They left me out.

But i have always (in the old days) had the intuition of NARCS. Knew the ppl my ole man was fcking around

with were just that.....in 1974...No one wanted to "listen" to a little 19 year old "girl"~all the successful~smarter than me~

were arrested~i wasn't. Don't know why but have a valid "theory". Though that's enuf about me.

Sorry~i just have WITNESSED so much & don't think people believe me~which i understand.

My past was BIZARRE; but adventurous & highly "unbelievable" albeit TRUE.

Can't make that shit UP~

SO i (and rarely use this word-cuz i don't feel IT as far as anything else)

"HATE" the FDA-AMA - a~"POLITICAL GROUP" many don't realize~and again~the CDC started at Emory University in GA~

as i was there at the time. But ruined when taken over by the Gov't.

So my distrust of them all~as well as being VOCAL about it~long before many posted about it~turned out to

be a "malady" in my existence online & off.

Enjoy your KRATOM ~anyone who benefits from it.

Am a "badly burned" SURVIVOR whom should not be here~OR~anywhere~ to talk about IT.

AS it is said-it's a miracle i "pulled through". And my "defense on pain meds"?

i always ask/wish OTHERS could experience what i live w/daily --be in my body--before judging my use

of these "killing meds".

~Another "miracle" is that i haven't O.Ded. Cuz i don't take as "prescribed"~

i am my own "doctor". Believe more should be~go by what their bodies TELL them.

Wish ya all PeAcE AND HEALTH. AND "SAFETY".

Luv regena~

Edited by Amanita Versicula, 13 October 2018 - 12:36 PM.

#44 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,225 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2018 - 10:52 AM

I feel some response is warranted ... but have no idea where to go with all that.

Keep on Keepin' on AM !

:)

soliver

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!