Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Doing the Brew; Jeepster's Journey With Ayahuasca.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jeepster

Jeepster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 365 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:01 PM

Began a journey with Ayahuasca roughly a month ago, it changed my life in a number of ways, truly slaying personal demons, and discovering whole new realities. And such a simple, even primal, brew, with such incredible powers.IMG_0020.JPG
Top row, left: Psychotria viridis grown in Hawaii, Extract of Srian rue, right. Bottom row is B. caapi root bark.
  • tregar, Heirloom , wharfrat and 2 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,509 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

Cool beans Mr Jeep! Is this a quick show and tell or are you going to share your process and recipe? Nah it’s proll super second huh?

• sillyrabbitcubiesR4us likes this

#3 Jeepster

Jeepster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 365 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

Cool beans Mr Jeep! Is this a quick show and tell or are you going to share your process and recipe? Nah it’s proll super second huh?

Going to chronicle my experiences with Ayahuasca and DMT, a work in progress so to speak.

Edited by Jeepster, 03 December 2017 - 12:21 AM.

• Cigarsam and sillyrabbitcubiesR4us like this

#4 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• Free Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:07 AM

Keep us posted Jeepster!
It's been a few months.
Great subject matter.
Shit man, you have all the tools to blast off.

Edited by Cigarsam, 14 March 2018 - 05:10 AM.

#5 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:56 AM

Kick ass Jeepster, love this thread, actual hawaiian psychotria is also my favorite, 25 grams is usual brewed leaf dose in dreams, will brew it blended into tiny blender fed pieces for 1/2 hour in 1 and 1/4 bottle of spring water, then filter thru a coffee filter made of fine wires, then filter that threw a cotton ball in a brand new large automotive funnel--then will reduce that down to 3 oz on the stove, then add the caapi, shows you infinite beauty in this universe. I have found (and learned from sync and meteor back in the day) that this cotton ball fitering get's out sediment and mud that is irritating to the intestines and stomach, for a zero nausea to the stomach brew, but of course using too much leaf can still result in "brain nausea", but I avoid this entirely too by not using too much leaf, just a moderate amount, and nothing too overly strong. Keep an eye on good caapi extracts out there (just google the words) as they make things simpler on the caapi end at times, should you wish to save time.

#6 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

People keep telling me not to do this alone.
It's hard to brew. You need a guide etc.
But I think if I have my yoga rug I have my flying carpet and I'm ready...
  • tregar likes this

#7 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:06 AM

Guides are super etc. but I have in dreams been drinking the brew alone for years, over about 55 times total. Never been to a ceremony and ever had a guide.

Why you should drink Ayahuasca alone by Palmer (good article), love his book too "Articulations On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics"

http://julianpalmeri...yahuasca-alone/

hxxp://julianpalmerism.com/why-you-should-drink-ayahuasca-alone/

• tuftygrasses likes this

#8 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,949 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:28 AM

A sitter is always a good idea - provided the sitter has some experience with drugs himself and recognizes normal tripping oddity in the tripper and doesn't take that as a reason to intervene (fuck up the trippers good time with a bunch of unnecessary pestering)  or, heaven forbid, call an ambulance when one is not needed.

Frankly I can't imagine a worse time than having to manage some dufus who is "sitting" on me.

I've had companions but never a sitter. 90% percent of my trips have been solo and in solitude and I like it that way.

Edited by pharmer, 15 March 2018 - 11:29 AM.

• Juthro and tuftygrasses like this

#9 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:01 AM

Guides are super etc. but I have in dreams been drinking the brew alone for years, over about 55 times total. Never been to a ceremony and ever had a guide.

Why you should drink Ayahuasca alone by Palmer (good article), love his book too "Articulations On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics"

http://julianpalmeri...yahuasca-alone/
hxxp://julianpalmerism.com/why-you-should-drink-ayahuasca-alone/

He talks about a guy driving his car tripping.
I don't think I would be that confused. And even if I was confused I can't think what would motivate me to go out into the cold my pyjamas!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!