Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

'Not' no soak random thoughts, how's and whys.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,208 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:33 AM

Just didn't want to hijack the thread out of respect.
  • Hash_Man likes this

#42 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Old Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,576 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

["..well Lactos Bacillus did but you get it....."

lactobacillus? well that changes things for me. . as its realitivly easy to cultivate lactosbacillus acid but weren't we concertrating on species bacillus subtilis which I don't believe is a lactos required strain or is subtilis a substrain of lactobacillus? correct me where I'm wrong.
  • Microbe likes this

#43 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

Running Chinas soon.. ;)

I set the bar.......well Lactos Bacillus did but you get it.....
Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Wait, direct me to where you posted about how to use it. Is it in your randoms? Which is where we should go with bacteria talk anyway, not to hijack Mr. Hashman's thread.
Hashman can't be got and he gots this ......trust me.....hash grew in freaking vehicle's for ducks sakes and he is very intimate with bacteria....
not intimidated, been in marijuana mode for a year. Got to get my thumbs purple again using what I got and the info Microbe came up with through the years to continue utilizing phase ll and thermolitics I started messing with years back but got off track, so catching up and post what you wilt so I don't have to text microbe for info all day lol.
Intimate not intimidated Hashman! I was complementing you on your knowledge of bacteria bro.

• Hash_Man likes this

#44 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

["..well Lactos Bacillus did but you get it....."

lactobacillus? well that changes things for me. . as its realitivly easy to cultivate lactosbacillus acid but weren't we concertrating on species bacillus subtilis which I don't believe is a lactos required strain or is subtilis a substrain of lactobacillus? correct me where I'm wrong.
Changes nothing. Keep on keeping on.

#45 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:56 AM

Lol when he was posting “Randoms” in other threads at 2am my time last night, I knew it was game day or a bender lol

Little bit of both, game day resulted in the bender. I made a few troll posts but I went back and cleaned them lol
yeah I was posting inappropriate responses and deleting them before anyone else saw them.
please don't. It will make for some comedic relief

#46 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Old Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,576 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

Running Chinas soon.. ;)

I set the bar.......well Lactos Bacillus did but you get it.....
Wait, direct me to where you posted about how to use it. Is it in your randoms? Which is where we should go with bacteria talk anyway, not to hijack Mr. Hashman's thread.
Hashman can't be got and he gots this ......trust me.....hash grew in freaking vehicle's for ducks sakes and he is very intimate with bacteria....
not intimidated, been in marijuana mode for a year. Got to get my thumbs purple again using what I got and the info Microbe came up with through the years to continue utilizing phase ll and thermolitics I started messing with years back but got off track, so catching up and post what you wilt so I don't have to text microbe for info all day lol.
Intimate not intimidated Hashman! I was complementing you on your knowledge of bacteria bro.

I need a bigger phone
  • Microbe likes this

#47 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:49 AM

eating popcorn.jpeg

• Hash_Man likes this

#48 PsiloARZbrn

PsiloARZbrn

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

sorry about the delay but that's the beauty of these random type posts.

update:
I didn't have a chance to get pictures of the jars in the center of the lid I put 1/2" hole with polyfill with large doubled over foil on top the lids and fold down around the jars, it keeps them from clanging around when their hot then 70 minutes in the PC, that's one small advantage over 'no soak' meaning not going 90 min's not really a big deal. I left out that after the simmer I add one tsp of gypsum.

NOTE: Some of you are saying to yourselves there is nothing revolutionary about this, my responce is thank goodness. it's a basic WBS TEK that's as good as any other sure you have to soak overnight but you can rest assured they will be sterlized after the final 60-70 mins PC being the nasty are hatched and developed to where the temperatures of the PC will kill them. actually most are gone with the rinse after the soak . . one big bitch about thus stage of growing in any style is time but just like a lot of things this or any type of prep tek the more you do it the faster you get. . ask @microbe I'm just giving a way your prolly least likely to contamination due to the first part before spawning IMHO.

At one point everybody that's involved in this type of mycology will start looking up info on pasteurizing and sterilization will find that the time to achieve either one is contingent of the degree of contamination it has to deal with so thus at 60-70 mins you can rely on it being sterile.

today I got pic's of the Shrumovbox as I noc'd up with 'China', a strain I personally like..here they are, and more latter.

attachicon.gif20171224_115417.jpgattachicon.gif20171224_115440-1.jpg

What is the device on the left? A filter of some sort im guessing? #noobquestion

#49 PsiloARZbrn

PsiloARZbrn

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

Trying to delete this comment now that I've read the whole thread...Lol ugh

#50 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Old Codger

• OG VIP