Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

in 1994 i escaped new york and ended up in nw arkansas with 31 acres i still own

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 paracelsusgold

paracelsusgold

Neophyte

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:55 AM

dear folks in dec 1993 i escaped new york and searched for two and a half years for a place in oklahoma and arkansas that i could afford with only dogs and cats as my companions. i finally located a place in march 1996 on the border of arkansas and oklahoma in arkansas 10 miles north of a small place called natural dam in the boston mountains and ozark forest. i lived there 14 years like a hermit as it is a remote spot and led a vegan lifestyle and grew much fruit and vegetables and fed many creatures and lived very simply in a very beat small cabin that was there. my place there is very beautiful with the best springwater in arkansas and wonderful soil but rocky. i did not have a television or computer and i worked all the time there and only left every 60 days or so to shop in oklahoma or ft smith or fayetteville. since i have been in georgia the past 7 years i have had two caretakers taking care of the place for me, a woman and man in their 60s, and they do a good job and i let them live there for free and they pay their own expenses. i have the place up for sale now since i cannot get back there anymore at my age of 71. i miss it there and am sorry i left but thats the way it goes. i lived there alone and worked alone for 11 years and then met my present wife. i had rattlesnakes under my cabin and i never bothered them and fed 50 hummingbirds each year. ronkay :smoking-hookah:  :hookah:  :smoking-hookah:  :hookah:

• Sidestreet, wharfrat, MsBehavin420 and 1 other like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,937 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

Check your private messages.   Upper right corner of the page.  

Hey old man, I see I will be as old as you are right now in just twenty five more days.   We're at opposite ends of having our sun in Pisces. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 06 December 2017 - 11:26 AM.

• Sidestreet and paracelsusgold like this

#3 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,685 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

I really enjoyed the beauty of living in Baxter Arkansas. I do not miss the skunks.

#4 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,949 posts

Donator

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:06 PM

One day I hope to escape the concrete jungle tropical paradise I currently reside in.

#5 paracelsusgold

paracelsusgold

Neophyte

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

Check your private messages.   Upper right corner of the page.  

Hey old man, I see I will be as old as you are right now in just twenty five more days.   We're at opposite ends of having our sun in Pisces. 

hey i cannot get away from you. that is interesting about our signs. significant i am sure. happy birthday when it arrives. how did you come up with that name of alder logs? 

Edited by paracelsusgold, 06 December 2017 - 05:52 PM.

#6 paracelsusgold

paracelsusgold

Neophyte

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:53 PM

I really enjoyed the beauty of living in Baxter Arkansas. I do not miss the skunks.

hello again and where is baxter?

#7 paracelsusgold

paracelsusgold

Neophyte

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

One day I hope to escape the concrete jungle tropical paradise I currently reside in.

dear firerat you will do it if you make up your mind to and that is what i had to do and it was not easy but i did it because i wanted to escape the city that i hated and i still live in a quite remote place in sw georgia on 8 plus acres with no neighbors on a deadend sand road. peace to you brother ronkay  :chucks:  :chucks:  :chucks:

• firerat likes this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,937 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

...how did you come up with that name of alder logs?

gallery_131808_1489_141589.jpg

#9 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 6,940 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:17 PM

And here all along I thought it was because ​Lincoln Logs​ was already taken.....

• Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!