Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Binaural beats, tones,hertz frequencies.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Radagastthebrown

Radagastthebrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:29 AM

Lately I have been experimenting with different tones and frequencies and how they effect an experience and visions, c.e.v.
With or without meditation they seem to dramatically alter a trip and consciousness.
I have used them a lot without psychedelics as well and found them to be useful but doesn't induce the same strength and vivid quality as with hallucinogens.
Any one else have any experience or experiments with any of these?

I doser has some of the best binaural beats around.
Solfreggio frequencies.
Different hertz levels like 527 hertz for example.
Spotify has a ton of great artists and music for this.

It has changed the way I go into experiences with set and setting.
I meditate to binaural beats or tones as I come up. Really sets it off.
Much love.

Attached Thumbnails

• One.224222.jpg

• wharfrat likes this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

Interesting idea. The kind of tinkering I'd expect from a wizard.

Why not?  To be able to "catch the attention" and corral your thoughts while meditating or other would necessarily change the product of your thinking.

I've seen but not listened to that kind of soundtrack on youtube. youtube is full of music built by trippers for trippers. Usually electronic it goes by a dozen different genre names  i.e. downtempo, ambient, spacedub, etc. I like the downtempo stuff but everyone's mileage will vary.

• Radagastthebrown likes this

#3 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:01 AM

I have one of the early mind machines that combines beats with blinking led lights in a pair of glasses. The visuals can get intense. I haven't tried it tripping but will next time. The one I have is a dinosaur but does the job. There are ones now that use your smart phone and glasses instead of a separate black box with switches and knobs on it.

Edited by dead_diver, 12 December 2017 - 11:07 AM.

• bugs and Radagastthebrown like this

#4 Radagastthebrown

Radagastthebrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

I have one of the early mind machines that combines beats with blinking led lights in a pair of glasses. The visuals can get intense. I haven't tried it tripping but will next time. The one I have is a dinosaur but does the job. There are ones now that use your smart phone and glasses instead of a separate black box with switches and knobs on it.

Now I have been looking into building something like this for myself to induce different states of consciousness.
There are a few different designs and ideas out there.
I would love to try it tripping that's why I want it. You should log it and try some experiments.

#5 Radagastthebrown

Radagastthebrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:33 PM

I've seen but not listened to that kind of soundtrack on youtube. youtube is full of music built by trippers for trippers. Usually electronic it goes by a dozen different genre names  i.e. downtempo, ambient, spacedub, etc. I like the downtempo stuff but everyone's mileage will vary.[/quote]

The electric sheep on YouTube for visuals and music is great. YouTube is for sure a go to have on in background or just staring at lol.
I love being outside in nature whilst tripping but a dark room some ambient noise and crazy visualizer helps as well in finding a different connection.
Thievery corporation has been a go to for me as well there all over the place.
Much love

#6 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

You can download mind machine appsfor smart phones now and the glasses are easy to make. Plenty of plans online.
Binaural beats are very different from music. It's hard to describe the effects from them, especially in combination with the glasses
  • Radagastthebrown likes this

#7 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

When we agree about our hallucinations we call that reality.

• VIP
  • 857 posts

Donator

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:58 PM

528 Hz = C5 in 440 Hz tuning
In order to achieve the 528 Love tuning, you need to calculate the frequencies that the ‘A4′ note (which is usually tuned to 440 cycles per second in ’12 Tone Equal Temperament Tuning’) must be retuned to.

The 110Hz in 440 standard which is A major frequency and accustom to meditation and Om. 527Hz is a much higher vibration which revolves around the structure of C and is as well associated with breathe and Om......
Frequencies blend effortlessly.

Ahhh....music therory !!!! :biggrin: :cool: :happy:

Edited by Baphom3t, 17 December 2017 - 02:02 PM.

#8 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:51 AM

I think the frequency range for the blinking lights on my machine is adjustable in the 1Hz - 40Hz range. Its the theta, beta, alpha, etc brainwave range.
Here's the first type of mind machine that was made. You just need a turntable, some cardboard and a lightbulb. There are plans online for the pattern to cut out.
It's supposed to be crude but very effective. Looks like it would be cool at parties too. Color changing LEDs would be cool.Dreammachine.jpg
  • coorsmikey and Oneyedraven like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!