33 replies to this topic

#1 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

And for that I love them!  Insight and spiritual experiences are nice and all but as you get older you know that probably the most important thing in life is taking a great dump.  When you are a kid its easy for whatever reason.  As you age it gets harder and harder.  I don't care if you just won the lottery if you can't get your ass to work and you are carrying around ten pounds of poop you are gonna be fucking miserable.

I especially love my cyans I've posted about on here.  Guaranteed to clean you out!  Every time! 

I often see people in various forums talking about this like its some sort of bad thing.  I'm always the asshole saying well why were you carrying around all that poop?  You planning on using it for something?

I've also come to the conclusion that all these stomach problems people have suggest they have major pipe problems going on.  I had this one friend always bitching about the shrooms I gave him like I was tryen give him poison or some shit.  Well he goes to the doc and gets a camera shoved up his ass and it turns out he's got like a mile long blown out ass pipe full of pre cancerous everything.

Just sayen.

Edited by OysterFarmer, 15 December 2017 - 07:37 PM.

• wharfrat likes this

#2 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

Ironic when you think about it, as the reverse is also true...

Shit makes me mushrooms.....

Trippy...
  • Sidestreet, Myc, coorsmikey and 8 others like this

#3 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:48 PM

i enjoy the mushroom shits, just not when i am at a festival or in public. Sometimes i will put my headphones on and blast some Tool whilst i sit on my throne.

• Juthro likes this

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,424 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

Ironic when you think about it, as the reverse is also true...Shit makes me mushrooms.....Trippy...

What are the ratios there Juthro? 50/50 verm/Jpoo?
  • Juthro likes this

#5 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

Ironic when you think about it, as the reverse is also true...Shit makes me mushrooms.....Trippy...

LOL ;)

That ratio might be a little off, as Jpoo is quite strong, and a little can go a long ways.....
  • Spooner likes this

#6 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:02 PM

Trippy...

I've thought about using my own shit to grow shrooms.  I can't quite make the leap though.  My cat however seems to be trying to research this as he likes to take shits or probably more likely piss in the large container I use for mixing substrate.  Just the other day I went to get some dry material to sterilize and it had the tell tale cat piss smell.  Fucker.  Its not like his liter box is dirty.  He also likes to take dumps in the cyan bed.

#7 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

i enjoy the mushroom shits, just not when i am at a festival or in public. Sometimes i will put my headphones on and blast some Tool whilst i sit on my throne.

The key seems to be getting a  healthy enough diet you aren't heading to the throne every few minutes.  If I eat a bunch of beans and fibery foods I'll take a few good shits then I'm done.

I don't know if I can do concerts anymore though.  I just went to a festival today and could only take about twenty minutes.  The noise and the supid.  Sugar and noise.  That's what people like.

#8 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:05 PM

LOL ;)

That ratio might be a little off, as Jpoo is quite strong, and a little can go a long ways....

Jocularity aside I've been moving towards two parts verm one part poo.  I see most people do fifty fifty.  I find the substrate colonizes much quicker and leaves less time for contams.

#9 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

I never have wose gas than I do while tripping. It is an awkwardly pleasant smell for myself. However my wife gags at the smell of it. It's amazing to me that she works as a CNA and cleans up shot all night but gags at the smell of the mans that she married. It truly is a blessing to have the beautiful gift of torturing this woman for the rest of my life.
  • phlegmbae and coyotebait like this

#10 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 611 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:15 PM

Recently discovered Shiitake gives me terrible bloating and loose poops. :(
Don't seem to have any issues digesting 'normal' culinary 'shrooms (i.e. the various strains of Agaricus Bisporus).

Edited by Cuboid, 04 January 2018 - 07:16 PM.

#11 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

A lot if mushrooms give me the squirts. I still can't help but love them though.

#12 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:04 PM

Trippy...

I've thought about using my own shit to grow shrooms.  I can't quite make the leap though.  My cat however seems to be trying to research this as he likes to take shits or probably more likely piss in the large container I use for mixing substrate.  Just the other day I went to get some dry material to sterilize and it had the tell tale cat piss smell.  Fucker.  Its not like his liter box is dirty.  He also likes to take dumps in the cyan bed.

cats are pointless.

I thought if one makes tea or does an ethanol extract that one gets rid of the physical side effects. Mush do not cause me any intestinal distress, vomiting or poo, and I just eat them fresh or dry..

• Juthro likes this

#13 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

I get no gastro distress from magic. You mention shiitake, is that fresh?. Shiitake should always be dried for best culinary use. Dried, rehydrated and cooked in some fashion. One of the few things that isn't better fresh.
  • Juthro likes this

#14 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

I get no gastro distress from magic. You mention shiitake, is that fresh?. Shiitake should always be dried for best culinary use. Dried, rehydrated and cooked in some fashion. One of the few things that isn't better fresh.

I totally appreciate your view, but I also know some folks I respect greatly that might disagree with that.

I think its safer to say that they don't last long fresh, but they dry and store amazingly well (much better then many). But if I were to believe the words of my friend, Alder Logs (and I do), they are amazing fresh.

Alas, I have never had them fresh, but dried they make amazing broth (IME).

#15 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:25 AM

I totally appreciate your view, but I also know some folks I respect greatly that might disagree with that.

I think its safer to say that they don't last long fresh, but they dry and store amazingly well (much better then many). But if I were to believe the words of my friend, Alder Logs (and I do), they are amazing fresh.

Just make sure y'all cook 'em!

#16 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:45 AM

Just make sure y'all cook 'em!

Why? From what I read, raw, and fresh is where they contain most of the beneficial abilities.

I don't say believe everything you read, but I instead say read everything you can.

https://www.livestro...s-be-eaten-raw/

Edited by Juthro, 05 January 2018 - 12:47 AM.

• Marleyahu likes this

#17 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:06 AM

Many mushrooms eaten raw can cause digestive discomfort.

#18 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,031 posts

Donator

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

I can't eat raw mushrooms of any kind without getting sick and with magic, it's either tea or capsules.

Otherwise I'm praying to the porcelain gods all night. 

#19 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

Its very individual thing culinary or magic.
  • firerat likes this

#20 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• Free Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:07 AM

Ever thought of making a tincture?
Or find a strain that doesn't give to the squirts.
For me Apes don't give me or my friends any gastrointestinal problems. P.E.s tend to give me some problems but a single Imodium AD does then trick when out and about.
Just my 2 cents...

Edited by Cigarsam, 05 January 2018 - 10:10 AM.

• coorsmikey likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!