• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

I already answered that.  Chickens evolved from reptiles therefor the reptile came first. 

reptiles come from eggs as well. That is what I was asking. Was it the lizard or the egg first? Did the pond scum we evolved from turn into an egg that hatched a reptile or did it turn into a reptile that laid an egg?

Edited by Marleyahu, 28 December 2017 - 05:42 PM.

#22 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,025 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

What is the most primitive of all the egg producing lifeforms (eggs being either internally brought to term, or externally)?  When you think about it, eggs would be there to be fertilized before a shell gets put on it and hardened.  Also, some fish, insects and crustaceans are egg layers too.   I guess you go all the way back through the so-called animal kingdom to cell division procreation to get before the eggs, and that's too early even for breakfast. 

#23 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

I already answered that.  Chickens evolved from reptiles therefor the reptile came first. 

reptiles come from eggs as well. That is what I was asking. Was it the lizard or the egg first? Did the pond scum we evolved from turn into an egg that hatched a reptile or did it turn into a reptile that laid an egg?

Its the same math.  Whatever reptiles evolved out of came first.  Therefor the egg still would have to have come first.

https://en.wikipedia...ion_of_reptiles

• Marleyahu likes this

#24 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

Its the same math.  Whatever reptiles evolved out of came first.  Therefor the egg still would have to have come first.

https://en.wikipedia...ion_of_reptiles

Cool read. Thanks for the link man!

#25 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

Everything came from nothingness yet this nothingness has never existed

Or..according to the the Upanishads...
everything came from everything and if you take everything out of everything everything will still remain ;)
  • Marleyahu likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!