123 replies to this topic

#81 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,077 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

No absolutes which can be stated.   The Absolute stands alone in Its entirety.   

#82 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:28 PM

be quiet, breathe, take more plant medicine, pay attention to what they show you; you will know what to do. Everything else is noise.

Succinct, brother!

That pretty much encapsulates my current endeavors. 

Mushrooms found me as well.  I wasn't right before then, and I'm far from it now, but at least I know who I am, which is a lot more than many folks can say.

Keep on keepin' on,

:)

soliver

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#83 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

Likage ^!

I looked for fairies. They found me. Told me how to build an inter dimensional doorway. Process is very Stiener. Cowhorns involved.

#84 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,867 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:13 AM

I've spent a long time consciously exorcising the notion of 'having beliefs' from my mind and replacing it with 'harboring suspicions' (it's a work in progress). Belief is tangled up with our Ego and sense of identity, which is why criticizing someone's religious beliefs tends to be taken as a personal insult.

But if I'm merely harboring suspicions then when they turn out to be wrong I can simply abandon them and it doesn't hurt a bit since it ain't personal. I find myself doing a lot of abandoning of previously-harbored suspicions; making my way back up to Zero is a lot of work. Besides, all Belief Systems (or BS's for short) are created either by ourselves or by other equally-bewildered mortals, so the chances of any one of them being The Truth is pretty low. Instead we end up with endless squabbles and various atrocities centered around the notion that "my BS is true and your BS is false!" And it's pretty hard to discard one's BS when one is at that point (it's almost impossible to accomplish by oneself; fortunately we have allies willing to help). I suspect the ability to discard one's own BS is directly proportional to one's ability to handle an entheogen-inspired dissolution of one's Ego without losing one's proverbial shit (in a bad way).

And I never would have guessed that badminton was so fraught with "...a lot of ego, a lot of testosterone going on..." (at 0:45 in the video). Must be all the 'cocks. Kind of reminded me of when my fellow raft guides would get into shouting matches that nearly devolved into physical fights over who bumped who out of the surf hole or whatever; one of the more level-headed old timer guides among us would say "Um, guys? It's just rafting." So, um... Hey guys, it's just badminton. Oh, and all the fighting over whose BS is right? It's just existence.

Grownups... [dramatic sigh] Glad I never became one since I can't handle all the BS.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#85 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

These are nothing but my own musings and induced electromagnetic patterning.....likely meaningless to other sentience............so what..........

The "past" is the repository of accumulated "present" after action. I like to think of it as crystallized energy.

The "present" is a series (very large and beyond the comprehension of the little nodes) of energetic waves animating and changing the structures of the "past"........

They are inseparable and paradoxically entangled..........

The "future" is an interesting guess about the other two................

The only thing I've come to know as being "higher power" are the various celestial "bodies". The closest of which is Mother Earth (even there we find the need to anthropomorphize it and pretend to "know" something).

Since I do in fact have a concrete example of my Goddess, and I can definitely show you the sun "God", and many of the other "spiritual beings" in the rock/flesh I guess I'm just a good old fashion pagan.

If you haven't heard the nature spirits sing I feel bad for you, just a little. The facts that some can't hear, some don't appreciate, some staunchly disagree, is of no consequence to me........

Opinions are like assholes, almost everyone has one, unless of course you've been reduced to carrying a shit bag with you..............

I've invited many of the gods and goddesses to come hang out, give a sign, send a fucking e-mail, or something...............nothing but crickets, tree frogs, and skeeters........

A series of rituals and the creation of talismans lead me to some pretty powerful fungal friends and cost me some blood.........my illusions are working for me..........

A     

• Skywatcher and Justintime like this

#86 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

TV, nice RAW reference there...BS...
  • TVCasualty likes this

#87 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:14 PM

I'm a "believe it when I see it" kind of guy, and even then it takes repeated experiences ...

I didn't really believe in bacteria or invisible spores and germs floating around until I started growing - sure enough, they're out there.

I saw Jesus on a piece of toast last week, so maybe I'll come around on that one too - one never knows.

Until something more concrete pops up, I'll just continue worshiping the hummingbirds and lightning bugs and tree frogs, which are the closest things to "Divine Otherworldliness" that I've come into constant contact with.

:)

soliver

• Skywatcher, Juthro and SteampunkScientist like this

#88 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 01:18 AM

I was raised to be a Catholic. I rejected that one fairly early on, and in college became an evangelical Christian. After a lot of thinking about why I believed what I did, wouldn't you know it, I realized I really couldn't anymore. These days, I'm a member of the church of "I'll find out when I get there." Jesus really is someone we should all strive to be more like, but I can't help but think today's "Christianity" makes one less like him, not more.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#89 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:49 AM

I have secondary etheric eyes that open sometimes when I'm half asleep.

I was sitting in my bathroom smoking a cigarette at some time past midnight (too cold to smoke outside). I sit on my toilet with the lid down and have a ciggies. Fell asleep sitting there.

The reason I was up so late was because I was being disturbed by some spirit in my bedroom.

So my etheric double eyes opened (which is completely beyond my control.

My eyes are still shut (physical eyes). I see my bathroom as it usually is but someone is standing in front of me in a tea colored woven attire exactly like Jesus is often shown wearing. The hem has a golden edging with symbols on it. I slowly follow the clothing from bottom to top. And find myself looking into the face of a bearded man. His face is strong. He's big you know. A handsome man. Big Broad shoulders. Like he looks like he's built like the Rock under that garment.
We make eye contact. His eyebrows are raised. He looks at me as if he's concerned. He has sunbleached light brown hair. Shoulder length and a beard the same color. Golden light emanating from his head as if a bright light were just behind him.

I immediately opened my physical eyes and he was gone.

A few days earlier I had awoken to find I couldn't move. I had asked aloud "Who's there". An answer came from a calm voice "Who do you think it is?"
I had panicked and become aggressive to the voice because I couldn't move to see them.
But later I had said aloud " Don't do that. Let me see you. You'll scare me if I can't"
So he showed up. But it still shocked me.

I love Jesus. I don't love the churches or most of the stuff in the bible. But I truly do love J.C
I feel I've known that face. I'm not saying it was him. But I knew him somehow and I bestow my soul into his care. My redeemer and protector. He carried me through a wall of fire as shadow beings clawed at me and bit me relentlessly as we passed through. I clung steadfast to those same shoulders and we suffered together as he carried me on his back.
  • prof_it_e and Skywatcher like this

#90 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:43 PM

We are the god we are looking for...

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 05 April 2019 - 07:43 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#91 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:22 PM

Like religion itself, and philosophical speculation in general, this thread was initially kind of interesting, but ultimately TLDR.
Not a coincidence, I think.

Edited by swayambhu, 07 April 2019 - 04:23 PM.

#92 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:15 PM

It is interesting to observe the various types of discussion topics that can cause some people intense emotional feelings, which can lead to sometimes violent retorts.

Yet if we stop and consider "do I believe X?". If the answer is yes to whatever "X" is, then what more do we need? Do you or I need anyone else's approval, or even agreement to "believe" something?

We shouldn't if we actually believe something. Therefore it seems that we ought never have a reason to get angry with someone who believes otherwise.

It's strange that we do this with certain topics, that is we have as a species, a tendency to have this emotional aspect with things like religion, and politics, and because of that topics like this have to be controlled a bit better.

These tendencies intrigue me...

#93 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:56 PM

If you have not seen this ... mostly sums up where I'm at philosophically its both funny AND profound

Mix this with a little Jordan Peterson (in particular the biblical series... and chaos vs order not what you think)  - and voila

my "religion" 

Enjoy ... 

[Direct Link]

• prof_it_e and Justintime like this

#94 picapau

picapau

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:18 PM

sorry, i haven't read the thread.

i just followed a link to this google image search (adam+eve+mushrooms) and felt it might be appreciated here. if it has already been covered herein...appy-polly-oggies:

https://www.google.c...i30.KWd6knf5c2U

#95 prof_it_e

prof_it_e

(Pie).

• OG VIP
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:46 PM

My eyes are still shut (physical eyes). I see my bathroom as it usually is but someone is standing in front of me in a tea colored woven attire exactly like Jesus is often shown wearing. The hem has a golden edging with symbols on it. I slowly follow the clothing from bottom to top. And find myself looking into the face of a bearded man. His face is strong. He's big you know. A handsome man. Big Broad shoulders. Like he looks like he's built like the Rock under that garment.
We make eye contact. His eyebrows are raised. He looks at me as if he's concerned. He has sunbleached light brown hair. Shoulder length and a beard the same color. Golden light emanating from his head as if a bright light were just behind him.

Does he have impossibly bright blue eyes? I might have seen the same guy except he was mechanic making a racket in my driveway; fixing his car; I complained at him, the fumes from the exhaust were coming into the house. He wasn't phased, told me in a friendly way he appreciated me letting him know how I felt, then he extended his hand in a gesture of friendship. All I could see was the dirt and grease from him working on the car, so instead of shake his hand I shut the door. More or less the first in a series of vivid dreams I had after spending the weekend working with San Pedro. When I woke I had a feeling the encounter was some sort of test, maybe. My religious views and why? It's always a work in progress, I spend more time moving away from any views instead of taking them on board, I try aim for knowledge from the experience of it, and even then questions questions questions...

• Justintime likes this

#96 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:41 AM

prof_it_e

No he didn't have blue eyes. Amber/Hazel colored.

The man you met is a guide of sorts. An interdimensional taxi driver. They take you places to learn things. When you are ready. He's getting ready because you are. You sort of are the car also haha!

They'll take you places to make peace with people. Who knows what he'll show you.

You'll just find yourself being driven around. Pay attention when you do.

Keep working on yourself.
  • prof_it_e and Oneyedraven like this

#97 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:54 AM

Hey Just... hows the cow horn portal coming? And can we scale it down into a portal gun?

#98 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:34 PM

Hi Steam,
I haven't made one. I'll make one using Pearl shell instead of my wisdom teeth if I don't get them pulled.

As far as we are with a gun is the guy who recently put up a video detailing how to make a high powered cheatos gun.

Making the door may be pointless unless you can walk through it. You have to resonate with those worlds with your inner feelings in order to enter.

The door may not even work, but the act of making it earnestly is what brings them.

Edited by Justintime, 12 April 2019 - 10:36 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#99 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:38 AM

Hey, weird question, JustinTime or anyone else...

When I have been on one of my solitary hikes using sacraments, I will see trees with two main branches forming a "doorway" if you will in the "Vee" between them.

On occasion, that doorway will appear to shimmer. When I see that I usually get a sense that stepping through it will change everything.

Anyone else have this experience?

#100 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:13 AM

Steampunk

Quoted from

http://www.stuartwil...the-morph-door/

{Viewing the lens to a vast body of information.}

I’ve written a lot about the Morph at www.stuartwilde.com (click search: Morph Worlds), so I won’t go over it all again, save to say the Morph is an ambience that descends in room; It is a phenomena that seems to be all over the world. At least, I can say that I’ve seen it in many countries, in more than one hundred different locations, so my guess is that it is everywhere. Briefly it looks like dry rain with fast-moving swirls and vortexes in it.

The Morph acts as a lens; it is a vast body of information, in it you can see mini-video clips and pictures that offer you a teaching. The Morph displays a special intelligence. I marvel at it. It can read your mind, sometimes it shows you things you want to see when you ask mentally.

The Morph is for everyone. It’s not an elite thing or exclusively for adepts and the spiritually elevated, in fact probably the more elevated you are the less you will see. It evokes a sense of spirituality and humility. There is a trick to seeing it, you need to be in a darken room with no direct light and you have to be relaxed then you put your attention on the opposite wall and a second or so later bring your attention back towards you so you are focusing on the middle distance between the wall and you, and gradually you will see it.

Your best chance is when you have not eaten or taken any alcohol; once you learn to see the Morph then eventually a door opens within it.
End quote.

Also search The Shimmering door. From same site above.

Yes I've seen a large shimmering screen hovering above me and in front of. I was pruning fruit vines in a vineyard. I'd just realised I was dressed like luke skywalker in my Gumboots and zip up vest. I'd eaten some cubes. I flipped it off heehee. I expected it was some interdimensional viewing technology owned by some advances beings.

Check out the Redeemer club articles at Quiet Earth. Org

Edited by Justintime, 13 April 2019 - 11:15 AM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!