#1 JanSteen

JanSteen

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 203 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:22 PM

Hey many people of the internet,

So, I'm dealing with heavy nausea and nasty burps after consuming mushroom/truffle tea. After some experimenting, I found that there's a way to almost remove all the nasties from a tea, and it was simpler than I'd ever expect.

Here's my recipe for the tea:
- 1,2 grams of dried Mushroom (ground to powder) -> please, don't over do this. Use the dosage calculator if this is your first time.
- 2 or 3 table spoons of Agave Syrup -> This stuff masks the taste almost completely, even when you burp or throw up.
- A dash of honey -> Masking some more, adding extra flavor
- 200mg of Vitamin C (ground to powder) -> Prevents breakdown to some degree
- Boiled water (cooled 70 degrees C when the mushies are added, all other ingredients can handle boiling water and even dissolve better)
- Lemon juice (a few drops)
- If possible: add (dried) slices of Peach, and some ice cubes, if you like iced tea more.

It's a crapload of sugars but it made my trips a whole lot more comfortable. Even cooled down, this makes a great iced tea. Just beware; if you leave this out for more than a day, the tea will turn blueish green. Drink it right away, or freeze it for later use, thaw it in the fridge and not on a countertop. Never microwave the stuff, because microwaving hurts most molecules too much.
The crapload of sugars does help tear cells apart, releasing our sought after chemicals.

Anyhow, the agave-way is my way to go ever since I've started using it. It's cheap, reliable, and a single bottle lasts me a year.
  • diamondmoon, dave43 and Riddley like this

#2 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:58 PM

So agave is good for more than tequila.

• CatsAndBats likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!