• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rudeboysteven

Rudeboysteven

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Hey guys. I wish I had the time to reply to all the amazing info on here. I really don't know how any one does it with all they're gardening . alchemy. And real life. I'm a pretty freed up guy . compared to allot of my mycotopia peers . any I just want to take what little time I have here to say. I just got my first pinset. And it took my almost 2 months of farting around. Compared to my cannabis cultivation which has taken me over 2 years to really get the ins and outs of all of it. However. Producing consumable and rather enjoyable products are one thing. But to really reap the fruits of your work I feel you really need to understand somewhat of what's actually . chemically going on here. It started 3 years ago with my first legal medical grow. A year later not being able to obtain clean spice. I pursued the spice extraction (nomams tek) and it was a recepie. Then I considered growing some of the entheogenic mushrooms . but I ceded away because I thaught it was hard.... Now. Going back to the cultivation of canabis. I found my self opening a concentrate company for canabis concentrates. Which led me want to know this spice extraction. What am I actually doing here. ( after nearly rendering myself blind by not burping a mason jar full of m.hostillis , NaOH, and hexane. I decided to take a break and hit the books. My understanding of entry level acid base chemistry has driven me to be safe. Take precautionary protocall and know what the Fuck I am doing . I decided pursue a lab set. Take on a new path of spice extraction and start growing mushrooms as I think it is the most fascinating thing ever . and here I am giving up on this post cause of the fact my life is calling me . I wish I could type forever. Anyway enough rambling I just wanted to say thank you for all the knowledge shared here. And I am going to make myself more known here in the mere future . thanks . R.B.Sa157e811d904788eb0d8258aec3959af.jpg6eb4cabff8c723c8ced8b23c52355784.jpge50cc206dfb4e4626a726c9460b5fd70.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
  • wharfrat and skunk like this

#2 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

Glad you are talking and may the new year bless your grows.

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,365 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

:thumbs_up:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!