• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PsiloARZbrn

PsiloARZbrn

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:21 AM

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of hunting supplies for both my pf tek and dmt extraction.
Having no issues on the myco side of things, but I am very wary of the mhrb suppliers so far.
Im looking at sources on eBay, the chill Hawaiian, and one I found last night dyenaturally.

Does anyone have recent feedback on any of these suppliers or can suggest a reputable source?

Thanks much
PAB

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,852 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:49 AM

You are well past the point of posting in the Welcome Mat Forum. You can start new topics in the appropriate forums now FYI. I am moving this for you.
Send me a PM with your Bark questions and I will give you some contact with info for a reputable source. The problem with a lot of stuff online now a Days is most credit card processors won’t allow the sales of bark anymore, so it’s really sketchy IMO to order anything form someone that is visibly and publicly advertising online. Unless they have some obvious work around for payment I would be hesitant to order.
  • Santos96 likes this

#3 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• Free Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

Go with Chillhawiian.
Great company that deals with MHRB (purple dye) and a few more interesting items. Located within the U.S. and shipping is 3 days or less after payment is sent.
  • invisibilitysyndrome likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!