coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

Hello,
First of all I want to welcome you all to what we believe is new chapter of what we try to share and spread to others, the access to information to help ourselves. This space is to create a safe and anonymous place for you to discuss your experiences and ask questions from th community. Also interact with other like minded people that can share common interests, and hopefully success' as well. Welcome to our new forum! While we will be constructing the guidelines over the next few days as we continue to gather content. I am quite sure as the subject is growing so much in the last decade that we’ll have to evolve and adapt as we go.

While we get this up and going please post your experiences or questions. We will be moving topics from the other forums here too. Please act responsibly, do not offer your expertise we have become accustomed to in our other forums, but rather share your authentic and hopefully enthusiastic experiences. Dont assume other will see things the same way. Respect others views and experiences as you would expect others to do the same for you. We will have much less tolerance here than we do in the other forums. It is also equally important that when we bring comments and information form other source due Credit is given to that source. We must respect the the rights of other intellectual property. Please cite the source when bringing of other material from other sites.

Your decision microdose implicitly asssociates you to a wider movement of passionate, caring individuals. How you relate your experience could impact the perception of the greater movement, and we ask as such, we ask that you do so mindfully.

While Mycotopia make no claims of microdosing being a cure for anything nor any claims to its benefits. The reflections of staff are their own personal opinion and shall veiwed as such. We merely just want to provide a safe, secure and anonymous environment for those that want to pursue their own interests and desires to improve oneself. As always please seek the advice from your qualified medical practitioner before deciding your therapeutic measures.

Thanks you for your patience as we continue to build this area. Welcome to the Microdosing forum.

Edited by coorsmikey, 16 February 2018 - 07:11 PM.

• Myc, Hash_Man, Da-1 and 7 others like this

#2 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:48 AM

Hello all,

Really pleased this is here now @coorsmikey :)

As someone who is dabbling with microdosing Ps.Cubensis, hoping to get some relief from long term anxiety and depression, I'm looking forward to hearing about others experiences. I've yet to really settle into a regular schedule. I think I've found the right dose, by gradually increasing until finding threshold perceptual effects and then backing off a bit (successive doses were at least 2 days apart and more usually 3 days apart). I've noticed a reduction in social anxiety but it doesn't last. I'll be trying to stick to a regular schedule and keeping a journal some time in the near future.
All the best,
Cuboid.
  • coorsmikey, wharfrat, Pipeline and 2 others like this

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

View FULL SIZE version here.

The original was produced by ThirdWave: https://thethirdwave.co/

post-62591-0-37564300-1558707544.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• infographic-nov17.jpg

Edited by Zen_, 24 May 2019 - 09:32 AM.

• wharfrat, skunk, Cuboid and 3 others like this

#4 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Upcoming complimentary microdosing workshop  THIRD WAVE

Once you understand the basics of microdosing, you may start to ask one very simple question:

"How do I optimize my microdosing experience?"

There are a number of people who try microdosing and find it to be ineffective simply because they do not pay attention to the ‘finer’ details.

So, to assist in the educational process of getting the most out of what can be a life-transforming undertaking, we’re teaching a free workshop on Thursday, May 10 called "How to Optimize Your Microdosing Experience."

We'll focus on many of the different tools you can leverage to track changes in your subjective well-being - from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective.

If you’re interested in joining us, please save your spot!

Save your spot

Only live attendees will be able to participate in the Q&A at the end of the workshop, but everyone will receive access to the recording, regardless of attendance.

Have any questions? Just respond to this e-mail and ask away.

We'll see you on May 10th,

Paul Austin
Founder and CEO: The Third Wave

https://events.gennd...4768/793f27e6ea

#5 Tomfa

Tomfa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:13 PM

Hello all,
Really pleased this is here now @coorsmikey :)
As someone who is dabbling with microdosing Ps.Cubensis, hoping to get some relief from long term anxiety and depression, I'm looking forward to hearing about others experiences. I've yet to really settle into a regular schedule. I think I've found the right dose, by gradually increasing until finding threshold perceptual effects and then backing off a bit (successive doses were at least 2 days apart and more usually 3 days apart). I've noticed a reduction in social anxiety but it doesn't last. I'll be trying to stick to a regular schedule and keeping a journal some time in the near future.
All the best,
Cuboid.

It's been a year and a half since this post. I'm very curious on your experiences over this period of time and hope you'll take the time to fully share your results, problems encountered, the positives and negatives, etc., etc. Your experience may very well help someone like me.

#6 Sickpuppytoo

Sickpuppytoo

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:37 AM

Bought a bunch of shrooms for my daughter (age 39, she isn’t a kid anymore) who has since changed her mind, so I tried them myself. Having been your typical acid head in the early 70s I wasn’t concerned about the psychoactive effects. Salvia shows you hallucinations well enough. Anyways the experience was lacking, probably due to a smaller than required dose. Then I heard/read/ viewed videos about microdosing. That’s where that “Ah-ha” moment begins to reorder priorities. Yesterday I took a whole shroom, dried of course...I didn’t weigh it. I will let the fungi tell me which and how much to take. In addition I am taking fairly substantial doses of Piperine to augment the turmeric so I can heal my hip that I injured a few months ago. Piperine will allegedly shut down first pass liver metabolism so it might extend the “experience” ...
Several hours later I began to notice sharpening of the edges of colors. I felt like I was on the edge of tripping, like dipping my toes into a lake...definitely had a good day and I concur that the experience sharpens certain mental processes. Let’s say I like this a whole lot more than cannabis elixirs.
Ok, unexpected phenomena report...my damn hip has been killing me these last few days...I walk like a 90 year old man...I am rebuilding my house after totally gutting it...I can’t stop no matter the pain...this morning lying in bed I noticed I was NOT massaging my painful hip...HUH?...I got up and while it still bothered me, it wasn’t the killing pain and or aches...either the Piperine finally reached threshold to activate the curcumin and reduce inflammation or the shroom has a side effect I hadn’t expected...
Has anyone else experienced similar changes in chronic pain?

#7 ohmypsi111

ohmypsi111

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:07 PM

Question: I am 46 yrs have been prescribed Adderall for my ADHD and Lexapro for anxiety and have been taking it for almost two years. I have always been against big pharma but was in need of help and so I finally caved. I feel like I have zero personality now but it has helped with some of my compulsive behavior. I have done alot of research and I am very hopeful that microdosing will help. I know that nobody can give me a definitive answer but does anybody have an idea if I should stop taking them prior to and do I need to make sure it's all out of my system before starting my new medicine? 

I truly appreciate any feedback.

#8 Psychgro

Psychgro

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 07:21 PM

Question: I am 46 yrs have been prescribed Adderall for my ADHD and Lexapro for anxiety and have been taking it for almost two years. I have always been against big pharma but was in need of help and so I finally caved. I feel like I have zero personality now but it has helped with some of my compulsive behavior. I have done alot of research and I am very hopeful that microdosing will help. I know that nobody can give me a definitive answer but does anybody have an idea if I should stop taking them prior to and do I need to make sure it's all out of my system before starting my new medicine? 

I truly appreciate any feedback.

I’d be careful with stopping stimulants cold turkey, even when using prescribed doses. Others with more knowledge can chime in but every time I stop taking my Adderall (30mg extended and 10 mg immediate) my mood crashes. I’m also dealing with other issues that probably make it worse. 

#9 Windthot

Windthot

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:05 AM

I am very interested to see what others find and share here. I have nerve damage from a helocopter crash years ago. If anyone has success witj nerogenisis I would appriciate you sharing. I heard Staments on Joe Rogans podcast and this is very exciting how he outlined his protocal. I have pulled up a chair to follow this thread. Thanks in advance!!!
  • bezevo and CentralLimit like this

#10 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:53 PM

Windthot you should also read up on lions mmainne mushhroom
  • CentralLimit likes this

#11 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:56 PM

oops ment lions mane

#12 Windthot

Windthot

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:58 AM

As it turns out, I have Lions mane going now. Anxious to get some of my own in me. Currently taking store bought powders...

#13 2Ape2

2Ape2

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 04:12 PM

Anyone here still actively microdosing?   I have questions... 

• CatsAndBats likes this

#14 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 278 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 03:54 PM

Yes MD occasionally especially with what’s been going on the last month or so!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!