• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:27 AM

Asking for a friend. He was curious to know how long it takes EC-1118 wine yeast to fully ferment.

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 4,621 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:21 AM

About 6 days give or take depending on the temperature. Your friend will see the bubbling stop and the yeast settle, that should tell him that it’s done fermenting.

Edited by coorsmikey, 24 January 2018 - 09:22 AM.

• Juthro likes this

#3 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:47 PM

Thanks Mikey. We were sitting at work last night and he was telling me about how he hated other forum sites because no one ever answers the question he asks they just tell him what they do and tell him why they wouldnt do it. I told him its because he's on a wine forum and not a forum with a bunch of psychonauts and stoners. I'm sure he'll be joining topia after tonight.

• coorsmikey, wildedibles and CatsAndBats like this

#4 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This fucking guy.

• OG VIP
  • 11,030 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:34 AM

Thanks Mikey. We were sitting at work last night and he was telling me about how he hated other forum sites because no one ever answers the question he asks they just tell him what they do and tell him why they wouldnt do it. I told him its because he's on a wine forum and not a forum with a bunch of psychonauts and stoners. I'm sure he'll be joining topia after tonight.

The more the merrier!

• wildedibles likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!