A

#42 stonestare

stonestare

Interstellar Overdrive

• OG VIP
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:41 PM

mungo, good to see you back

I got to read this front to back. the blueberry pic I lost my will and had to dab 5 or 6 to that.....

I am going to blurt this out, phantom 2 E 315 cmh ballasy. 4200 K in veg. deffiantaly gave me a stretched frame.

I am using 3100 K in flower.

I plucked fans all nodes except top 4 nodes day 5 of flower instead of the last week of veg and it cost me a week.

I am sexing out now, so not sure yet who is staying around.

chem x sfvog x banna og, triangle kush x sinmint x the white, agent orange x banna og, pink 2.0 x blue cookies...these polyploids are a differant animal all together.

I did strip the lower branchs off and trying to get a clober made so they still need a final trim tonite.

IMG_20180506_174211.jpg

IMG_20180511_215127_177.jpg

IMG_20180506_184930_794.jpg

some may cray when see the bottom half stripped but, there are some with hairy legs.

life is good, hope your blessed and well.

I got to get my last cpl pieces for the cloner build and finish shavibg and will get pics up of them.

10 weekers and 8 weekers mixed. together. no clue wich are what but starting to know now. I am just cracking seeds to find out whats on hand. Deffinatly using vert or stay flat with a net soon....
  • Microbe likes this

#43 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

Nice.. I'd like to start using a net spread them out.. So far using bamboo sticks..
Like the way you got the plants nice and clean plucked at the bottom. ..

#44 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

Oh shit!! Orderd seeds!! Once my mind starts thinking of weed.. I gotta grow it..blue dream !! .. It been in my list a while... See it around the shops.. Had it from all the shops when they got it...AND I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER..those shops MASS PRODUCTION MASS CONSUMPTION!! NO GOOD.. They care about profit!!
Can't get it as good as your homegrown.. Cause you did it.. And They don't put the love and care.. They just wanna make $$

Hate the shops I only go there just to try new. Strains every once on a while...
But blue dream on the way..
Raspberry cough.. And the original glue..#4.
  • Myc, Dipole and Skywatcher like this

#45 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:09 PM

SEEDS !!!

My experiments have paid dividends. 

This is an Amnesia Haze female sporting seeds from the Cinderella99 pollen. (First two pics)

I also dusted some Green Crack but the seeds are not as evident. (I'm not even sure it has produced seeds.)

Attached Thumbnails

• Amnesia Haze - seed.jpg
  • Amnesia Haze - seeds.jpg
  • Green Crack - seed.jpg

#46 BlueGloom

BlueGloom

NeckBeard

• OG VIP
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:15 PM

FLO is above average smoke its allot like the strength of space candy by TGA grate pics MF ;)

#47 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,579 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:52 PM

Cindy99's were fun to grow. I just started Budzilla's and AK's. If you want a good producer, get hold of some bubblegum. Those were the biggest buds I have ever grown, and everyone said it was killer to smoke.

• Myc and Dipole like this

#48 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,250 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:06 PM

Cindy99's were fun to grow. I just started Budzilla's and AK's. If you want a good producer, get hold of some bubblegum. Those were the biggest buds I have ever grown, and everyone said it was killer to smoke.

Great recommendation, now you have me thinking harder...  BubbleGum or something purple.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!