3 replies to this topic

#1 Spudman85

Spudman85

Co-pilot!

• OG VIP
  • 100 posts

Donator

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

So i am starting this journal a little late as it has been 1 full week since i have started this new journey.

I have been taking .3g at night about an hour or two before i head to bed because i noticed i still feel a very small hint of the effects and as i plow snow, i run some heavy equipment and need to be very clear minded. 

The first couple of days i didnt really feel the after effects as i think my body was still adjusting to this. 

Day # i started to notice i was falling asleep and staying asleep all night (being a sort of insomniac, this is a HUGE step in the right direction).

After the great couple nights of full sleep i started to wake up feeling completely refreshed and almost felt like i could face anything the day threw at me.

I do suffer from a mild form of depression, but have never taken any sort of pharmaceutical med for them because i dont want to feel like im not myself because of harmful chemicals in those doctor given meds.

Before this i was feeling extremely irritable and the smallest, stupidest little things just ruined my day. something as small as stubbing my toe would send a spiral down. I was becoming a hermit, a prisoner if you will, in my own house because i didnt want to go out because people in general just rubbed me the wrong way.

In the week i have started this, i can already feel a sense of motivation, happiness, and relief from anxiety/depression.

I'm very hopeful and optimistic of this new journey in micro dosing and will be trying my hardest to keep a new journal entry every couple days. 

The dose i am taking is .3g of a A+ albino/redboy in capsule form. 

• coorsmikey, wharfrat, bezevo and 4 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:12 PM

Pretty good idea man! I should be doing the same. Documenting my own healing process so I can reflect back myself, but also to help others that may be of similar design. I have been on the microdosing bandwagon for a lil over a month. I have noticed each week is another step and I am forgetting what the first week was like. I really like the idea of coming back here a year from now to read where I was in my head.
Good luck with your healing and thank you so much for sharing your experience. Also thank you for the inspiration to start a log myself. I do look forward to your updates, hope you find the solution and answers.
  • wharfrat, Spudman85 and Cigarsam like this

#3 Schteuben

Schteuben

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:00 AM

So i am starting this journal a little late as it has been 1 full week since i have started this new journey.

I have been taking .3g at night about an hour or two before i head to bed because i noticed i still feel a very small hint of the effects and as i plow snow, i run some heavy equipment and need to be very clear minded. 

The first couple of days i didnt really feel the after effects as i think my body was still adjusting to this. 

Day # i started to notice i was falling asleep and staying asleep all night (being a sort of insomniac, this is a HUGE step in the right direction).

After the great couple nights of full sleep i started to wake up feeling completely refreshed and almost felt like i could face anything the day threw at me.

I do suffer from a mild form of depression, but have never taken any sort of pharmaceutical med for them because i dont want to feel like im not myself because of harmful chemicals in those doctor given meds.

Before this i was feeling extremely irritable and the smallest, stupidest little things just ruined my day. something as small as stubbing my toe would send a spiral down. I was becoming a hermit, a prisoner if you will, in my own house because i didnt want to go out because people in general just rubbed me the wrong way.

In the week i have started this, i can already feel a sense of motivation, happiness, and relief from anxiety/depression.

I'm very hopeful and optimistic of this new journey in micro dosing and will be trying my hardest to keep a new journal entry every couple days. 

The dose i am taking is .3g of a A+ albino/redboy in capsule form. 

Nice post, man!

I was wondering how often you take your dose every week? Also, have you noticed any more effects since your last post?

#4 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• Free Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:26 AM

Great thread! I plan on doing this next month.
Wish the two of all the best and hope to see positive things to come with your journey.
I think this is a much better way to cope with some of same issues.
Peace

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!