• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Insearchof1075

Insearchof1075

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:07 AM

If youre curious about part one. Look over in general discussion. I thought this area would be more appropriate.
So turns out shes not immune but she does seem to have a high threshold..lol.
I gave her 1.75g in tea and waited an hour. Barely even got a buzz so i was like wtf?!?! I got her another gram and finally she got it.
We were laying in bed about 45min out from that last gram and she sits straight up in bed and said "oh my god!! Everything looks so weird!!" And then she got the giggles. We decided to go outside and getting her dressed was fn hilarious.."why is this so hard" she asked. When we got outside she just stopped in her tracks and looked at the sky, she was taken to the realm of the universe..lol..just stood there in silence for like 10 minutes.
So anyways. Thanks for all the advice on the 1st post guys. We got her all fixed up.

Edited by Insearchof1075, 01 February 2018 - 10:09 AM.

• onediadem, Sidestreet, coorsmikey and 4 others like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 11,997 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

I can feel the feeling she had in her heart with that seeing it all that way.     Thank you.    It's never not here.

• onediadem and Juthro like this

#3 Insearchof1075

Insearchof1075

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

I know man. I was kind of jealous of her but i remembered that i dont need to be tripping to know how it all fits. I almost felt her buzz..lol
  • Alder Logs and tailsmcsnails like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!