11 replies to this topic

#1 Sweezi

Sweezi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:54 PM

Good morning/afternoon/evening all

I've been thinking about non - locality in the brain a lot recently and have come up with a funky little idea I'd like to share with you.
I believe our minds can work up and down through dimensions; where most of our brains are for working in the 3rd dimension, where we are now, however I can't help but feel that dreams and the visions of pyscadelic trips are way to complex of a process to be held in the brain, as well as memories, personality, imagination and other aspects of the mind. So I've come to think theyre held elsewhere, specifically in my model, in the 7th dimension! From the 7th dimension you can simultaneously interact with ever iteration of the universe from the big bang and so I feel that universes are connected through streams of information sourced by the body, processed by the mind and transmitted by the spirit.

I call this 7th dimensional higher human a ronny (simply an inside joke). Now everyone has their own ronny, and the Ronnies are connected to a higher ronny but I'll stick with the singular ronny. The Ronny is basically you connected across all parelel world's, the closest universes being the most similar to your immediate experiences; like family, friends, hobbies and interests. Because the ronny is connected to ALL your parelel self's it has accumulated EVERY bit of human information, every experience, every possibility of life. In other words there is a universe where I grew up under your conditions and thus I am you, with my personality and vice versa for everyone and everything in between. We are the same thing, just simply in a different universe from where we are each other (badly wrote but I hope it makes sense).

All is one and one is all, we are all one and one is all of us

I like to think that there is habit force acting like a gravitional pull, for example, in this universe I like to smoke weed (this universe being the source of that habit) so my universe neighbours also would, but slightly less as I was the source whereas if this wasn't the source I'd be influenced by the one that was, if I wanted to quit I'd stop and I'd be moved away from that source.

But this is where it gets really funky ;P science has told us the big bang created the universe and it came from no where and for no reason... I find this hard to believe, there must be something causing it. I think it's the ronny!
In a near death experience your mind gathers everything it knows to "try and find a way to survive" I think it's actually collecting it all to transmit to the ronny (habits and influences are a lower 'packet' so the mind sends it through sleep). The Ronny exists outside of time so the time of death is irrelevant, and it had a real infinity amount of information. Ridiculous amounts! I think it then collapses and implodes on itself and folds down through dimensions until it explodes in the 3rd dimension creating a new universe for life to develop and repeat the circle

The question is: would our minds survive that process? If so; there could very well be a god under this model!!

Thats the basics :) what do you all think?does it hold some validity? please be skeptics and poke holes in the theory as that's the best way to develop it ;) hope you enjoyed the read

(The pictures a bit poor but hope it explains my thoughts a bit at least)8e4d0de96c39e249c20775dd74907603.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
  • Skywatcher and wharfrat like this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,783 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:14 PM

but can you tell me how to win the Lottery??????

#3 Sweezi

Sweezi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:31 AM

but can you tell me how to win the Lottery??????

You don't need to win the lottery ;) if all we know gets used as the preconditions for a new universe then I'd say focus more on gaining knowledge than playing a game ;P

#4 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,783 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

I would never ever discourage someone from trying out new ideas, at least probably harmless ideas, but I'd guess the odds of either of us accomplishing our objective are about the same :)

• Sweezi likes this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

8e4d0de96c39e249c20775dd74907603.jpg

All I can see here is two dimensions. 

I think it then collapses and implodes on itself and folds down through dimensions until it explodes in the 3rd dimension creating a new universe for life to develop and repeat the circle

So that's the Ronny!

[Direct Link]

#6 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:39 PM

It's an interesting idea Sweezi. How could anyone say it has or does not have validity, or poke holes in the theory without a perspective beyond what is possible in this state of being? 

We agree that the "Big Bang Theory" seems incomplete. I personally prefer an ever expanding and contracting cycle, repeating ad infinitum.

I also like the idea of multiple, finite universes, like bubbles in foam, with the occasional burst as one contacts another and "expells"  into its interior as it bursts. The finite boundaries being unobservable for distance and time limitations to beings such as we.

All these lead to yet more questions of beginnings and endings. 

Our perception at any one time, of the multiple states of existence we occupy, changes from each state. Dream is no less real a state than awake. Slipping from one state to another, including all altered states, does not render the previous non-existent.

I personally do not see this life as finite. The true essence does not need the body to exist. 

You offer interesting ideas to ponder. I personally tend to be the most comfortable with the simplest forms that are cyclic.

Edited by Skywatcher, 17 February 2018 - 12:00 AM.

#7 Sweezi

Sweezi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:17 PM

[quote name="Alder Logs" post="1356898" timestamp="1518795788"]

8e4d0de96c39e249c20775dd74907603.jpg

All I can see here is two dimensions.
[quote]

Yeah the picture doesn't do it justice, it does have small lines to show the 3rd dimension and the time line in itself shows the start and end of the universe... anything above that gets hard to draw

#8 Sweezi

Sweezi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:27 PM

It's an interesting idea Sweezi. How could anyone say it has or does not have validity, or poke holes in the theory without a perspective beyond what is possible in this state of being?

We agree that the "Big Bang Theory" seems incomplete. I personally prefer an ever expanding and contracting cycle, repeating ad infinitum.
I also like the idea of multiple, finite universes, like bubbles in foam, with the occasional burst as one contacts another and "expells" into its interior as it bursts. The finite boundaries being unobservable for distance and time limitations to beings such as we.

All these lead to yet more questions of beginnings and endings.

Our perception at any one time, of the multiple states of existence we occupy, changes from each state. Dream is no less real a state than awake. Slipping from one state to another, including all altered states, does not render the previous non-existent.
I personally do not see this life as finite. The true essence does not need the body to exist.

You offer interesting ideas to ponder. I personally tend to be the most comfortable with the simplest forms that are cyclic.

As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.

I feel this is appropriate

I do see it as a huge cycle; a universe generates knowledge and immense systems of complexity and when one ends the knowledge generated within it is passed onto the next!

I find it fascinating that as we look deeper into the laws of physics we find more and more which defy the laws pushing our knowledge past previously thought limits. And for those interested to look deep enough they will achieve some great preconditions to work with

#9 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:57 PM

Mistaking ideas and beliefs for reality is a mistake.  Reality is what constantly occurs, but ideas are just models of reality that we use to guess how reality will unfold.  Very useful in as far as it successfully mimics reality, but capable of diverging from reality as it unfolds, and as we more and more precisely perceive that reality.  Try not become rigidly married to any idea, but constantly reaffirm the accuracy of your understanding by adaptation to new information.

Reality is not confined by our models and does not give a shit about what we like to believe.  It just is.

• Skywatcher likes this

#10 Sweezi

Sweezi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

Mistaking ideas and beliefs for reality is a mistake. Reality is what constantly occurs, but ideas are just models of reality that we use to guess how reality will unfold. Very useful in as far as it successfully mimics reality, but capable of diverging from reality as it unfolds, and as we more and more precisely perceive that reality. Try not become rigidly married to any idea, but constantly reaffirm the accuracy of your understanding by adaptation to new information.

Reality is not confined by our models and does not give a shit about what we like to believe. It just is.

Hehe that's why I'm posing it ;P and always observing the cosmic events and syncronicities to bend the idea into a more concrete shape xD

A good mushroom trip here and there gives good insight to it as well ;)

#11 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,838 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:35 PM

Sweezi, you should grab a copy of Bernard Kastrups "Brief Peeks Beyond". I think you will see it lines up pretty well with your thoughts here.

Basically an M-Dimensional manifold of self reflecting conciousness.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 04 March 2018 - 11:35 PM.

#12 Sweezi

Sweezi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

Sweezi, you should grab a copy of Bernard Kastrups "Brief Peeks Beyond". I think you will see it lines up pretty well with your thoughts here.

Basically an M-Dimensional manifold of self reflecting conciousness.

Sounds interesting man, I'll definitely look into that

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!