#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,711 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:50 AM

So my friends brother lives in Portland and has been a very enthusiastic user of Kratom for a while now. He went to the local place he usually got it and they said Oregon classified it as an opiate and they cannot sell it anymore. He went to my favorite site to buy some and could not get the sale to go through either and said he heard on a national news site that it is illegal now. I have not seen a damn thing along those lines, so if anyone has any new information or knows whether this is only an Oregon thing or what, your input would be appreciated.

Peace...

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,611 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:51 AM

I haven’t heard anything new recently except what you are saying about Oregon. I was able to get some from my usual vendor just a few days ago. The weird thing is I got the same strain I always get and I had to cut my dosage in half because this latest batch is much stronger than what I’m accustomed to. One heaping spoonful had me bouncing off the walls.
However your comment has me worried so I will have to research a bit and see what I can find out.
  • Coopdog likes this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,711 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

Well you are lucky there as it seems the entire pile of it that I have bought to stock up is all cut rate low grade stuff and that really hurts my soul lol.

#4 astoriensis

astoriensis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:28 PM

Still available in Albany area and along Warrenton/Astoria too

• Juthro likes this

#5 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,928 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

I had not heard that about Oregon, but if one state does this then all are at risk. 

I am in Cali, and have had no issues at all ordering as needed from the Eternally herbal folks. I have also gotten batches lately that were substantially stronger than I am used to for that strain 

• coorsmikey likes this

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,711 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:44 AM

Skye those guys always did well by me as well. I wonder if they sell by the kilo lol

#7 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,475 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:20 AM

Sky, do you have a link for them? I would like to try it.

#8 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,928 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:26 AM

To my knowledge, 500 g is the largest for sale on site. They seem very accomodating, so if you contact them Coop, they may sell larger, I do not know.

One, they have a large variety of strains, and I see very noticeable differences in how they affect me. In general, and this no doubt differs from one person to another, Red is more sedating, White seems to be best for me for pain, Gold is also excellentfor pain, and more energizing, and to me the green is the most energizing. I have not tried Elephant. I personally mix the White Borneo, and White Sumatran, and add a top sprinkle of the Maeng Da. This does not make me jittery. Their prices are not the lowest, but to me the quality is worth the difference, and the larger you order, the lower overall. If you sign up with them they give you credits on every order, and send 20% order discounts a few times a month. 

I am sure there are other reputable dealers in herbals, but i have not seen a need to wander.

https://eternallyher...search?q=kratom

• coorsmikey likes this

#9 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

I have a seller, but its kinda DL....PM for the web addy....250grams for 25$. And also quite the variety.

Edited by illigitimateJester, 09 February 2018 - 05:48 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!