#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

Dug these out from  several years ago.  May or may not have posted 1 or 2 before.   And one colored photograph of me from the early to mid 1940s.   

angelfish40-1Pictures of lilly-Master-1abc.jpg   

angelfish41.jpg   

angelfish44plastic.jpg   

bubblemaster16.jpg   

circles54.jpg  

illusion100-color1abc.jpg   

october_bubbles7-2009-3abc.jpg   

october_bubbles15-2009-4PlsdticWrap.jpg   

3fig270-3.jpg   

mjshroomer 

• Juthro, Spooner, wharfrat and 1 other like this

#2 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

Sorry they are so big,  I did  not notice. when I reduce a picture I always ad the letters abc at the end of the tag to indicate a reduction in size and DPI.  Sorry will try to fix later. Still cannot see to good to read much.

• Spooner and wharfrat like this

#3 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,392 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:47 AM

Awesome! thanks for sharing  :thumbs_up:

#4 mjroom

mjroom

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 788 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

I bet that there were mushrooms in that garden behind you! Great picture and fractals, thanks.

#5 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,461 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:43 PM

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing it MJ :)

#6 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Thanks, I reduced the images today and may repost them in a few days so they look better when one can see the whole of the mages.  

That very first image is best shown when I post the original which is very large in size. 600 dots per inch (DPI).  All the pearly looking shaped ones in the larger image seem to appear as photos with humans, animals structures, etc.  Especially when viewed after smoking a doobie.  I noticed that a while back because I put the art on a dvd and then play it in my al regions 3D Blu Ray player and on the 70 inch screen I can view many formats of art  as it is an all regions all purpose player.  However, I still cannot see the 3D very good yet as my eyes are still pretty bad.  

I have two appointments in March for laser surgery for my cataracts in the right eye. The left began to scar after the last shot in thew eye a month ago and now the doctor does not want to inject me any more. I still have a solid bluish black soft colored circle that engulfs at least 80 percent of what I am looking at,  In other words, I cannot see what I am directly looking at or into.  For instance, I look at someone's head and it is bluing black except the outline of the head. I cannot see the eyes, ears nose or face at all.  very disturbing to me not being able to see properly.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!