• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 AkChrisBrown

AkChrisBrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:27 PM

So I lit started out with an invite over to some good friends of mines house for some adult beverages. By the time I got there every body was already pretty drunk and I wasn’t really feeling the vibe. But I figured what the hell I’ll hang out have a couple beers and then find an excuse to go home.

At some point my friends go downstairs to the land ladies apartment for some reason and I’m left just hanging out watching Pink Floyd’s the wall. After a bit my one friend come running on freaking out saying that her husband is fucking the land lady. At this point I probably should have said screw this im out but decided to stay and try to comfort her. She asks me to go downstairs and try and talk sense into her husband so I do because they’re both good friends and I don’t want to see them getting divorced.

Well after trying for a bit and getting no response I head back up stairs only to find someone else who was hanging out there that night trying to force himself on my friend. Like trying to pull her pants off and have his way with her. So I pull him off and run him out of the apartment. After this my friends husband come back upstairs and when he finds out what was happening grabs a knife and runs off to go murder this dude. Keep in mind he is extremely drunk. I chase him out and tell him he needs to get inside and see to his wife first cause she needs him and it shouldn’t be up to me to do his job for him. At which point he turns and stabs me in the mother fucking leg!!! Then runs off again. So I go inside to see how severe the damage is and it’s pretty bad. Right in the thigh to the muscle. I was finally able to get some one to show up and take me to the hospital where they had to push the fat tissue back inside and give me 7 stitches. Moral of this story stay away from those who are way to inebriated to function and no good deed goes unpunished.

#2 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

might be time get new friends

• Sidestreet, Myc, coorsmikey and 1 other like this

#3 AkChrisBrown

AkChrisBrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

might be time get new friends

I agree. Sad thing is that they used to be really great people.

Edited by AkChrisBrown, 18 February 2018 - 09:47 PM.

• Juthro and Spooner like this

#4 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:37 AM

and alcohol's legal.....

• Myc and Juthro like this

#5 AkChrisBrown

AkChrisBrown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:57 AM

and alcohol's legal.....

Yeah I can honestly say no one has ever stabbed me while they were smoking weed or eating shrooms

• Spooner likes this

#6 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,533 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:36 AM

Yep the amount of damage alcohol does is incredible. One of my friends took a video of me (I dont remember even arriving) at a party and played it back to me the next day... and I dont drink any more. Embarrassing...

Edited by scott_1971_h, 19 February 2018 - 04:37 AM.

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,582 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

(Chinese proverb)
A man takes a drink.
Then the drink takes a drink.
Finely, the drink takes the man...

Hope you heal fast, and remember long ;)
  • Myc, August West and Alder Logs like this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:23 PM

From my teens to my early twenties I was a 3 drink black-out.   I took my first acid trip and never wanted to black out again.   Consciousness started looking better than unconsciousness.  

I believe that in black-out, your body/mind is open to disembodied spirits to take it for a spin.    Unfortunately, if it runs over someone (or stabs them in the thigh), when you come out of it, it looks like you were sitting behind the wheel all along, and no one is likely to buy your stories about not remembering.  

That level of drinking can be driven by our own spirit, which has been driven to abandon its body/mind out of a mistaken identification with the body/mind and its pains.   In other words, by believing itself to be only the body/mind.   Acid was an early and impactful glimpse that I was more than the pain I so long identified with.   The rest of the life has seemed to be a continuation of a journey to myself.   The more I have arrived, the more it's clear that I never really left.   It was only the illusion of belief.

• Sidestreet likes this

#9 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,533 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:25 AM

I'd like to be able to say that what I saw wasn't me, lol. I'm afraid it was.

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

Are you limited by being only a body and mind?   Watch the body/mind do its thing for just one moment.    What is it that is this watching?  Does it have a name and history?   How old is it?  How new?   What limitations does it have?  Did we know it before we decided we were only this body/mind?   Keep checking in with the watching every so often and see who that is.

#11 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,533 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:43 PM

Are you limited by being only a body and mind?   Watch the body/mind do its thing for just one moment.    What is it that is this watching?  Does it have a name and history?   How old is it?  How new?   What limitations does it have?  Did we know it before we decided we were only this body/mind?   Keep checking in with the watching every so often and see who that is.

I was talking about my behaviour, if that's what you'd call it. Seriously I dont want to be in that state again...

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

Seriously I dont want to be in that state again...

Follow your heart and you'll be fine.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!