That is really pretty :)

#22 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,998 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

There is another crystal I highly recommend as a feeder crystal.
There is a blade like crystal called Stilbite, which is one of the zeolite formations. It is often the base material for Apophyllite crystals. The combination is superb. The zeolites are a negativity sponge, clearing it and rejuvenating from your body, very good for healing, The Apophyllite is one of the Angel Crystals. Green being the rarer form.

This is my piece, the pink is the Stilbite, the green is the Apophyllite. It sits on the mantle in the room where we spend most time, when not being used to hold awhile............

post-126525-0-27474300-1522505231.jpg

https://www.metaphys...phyllite-Green/

attachicon.gifapophyllite green stilbite.jpg

help with vision, astral travel and channeling while conected to physical body clearing negative and toxins while helping the lession to be clearer ;) sounds goood :)
  • Skywatcher likes this

#23 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,998 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

I found my amathyst point its banded dark amathyst white and a purple amathyst anyway I held it for a min and it felt right.....I took it with me and made my coffee I have been drained the last copule days as well....I sat it on my coffee tub and made my coffee

picked it up and it was full of energy but I knew to hold it open and take it to my son he was awake but sleepy I put it in his hand and he looked at me I told him a friend recomended it for energy .....he accepted it and was still holding it when I left see how it works for him today ;)
  • Skywatcher likes this

#24 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,998 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:12 PM

I forgot to mention that intuition is as much as important to the magic as intent is.... I just knew to put it on the coffee and I used intent to capture some ennergy from the coffee and it sounds funny but the feeling of the stone was way diff just as if it was recharged by the sun or moon ;)
  • Skywatcher and Justintime like this

#25 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Nice thread.

Have been one since a child. Didn't know it. Felt my Mothers sadness as my own.
When I have enough chi stored in my body, my chakras awaken. Each has corresponding emotions they take in/send out. Designated emotion receiver/emitters. Like two way radio.
So I found that if someone directs a sexual emotion at me, that emotion will light up my lower chakra.
Love feels like a butterfly's wings fluttering against my heart.
Unspoken anger is a tightening of the throat.
Fear is a burning in the stomach, a cold wave rising up.
Excitement from others feels like breathless elation.
Curiosity a pressure on the third eye.
My own energy needs to be clear. I have to be neutral. No emotion myself. No pushing my attention towards anyone.
When I feel these pulses I stop. Self observe. "What was I thinking feeling a second ago?" Nothing? So I look. Someone nearby is feeling it. I catch someone looking at me.
I learned to acknowledge the emotion and let it pass through. It isn't mine anyway. I guess it's trickier if you don't know where it's coming from. Can be from an acquaintance a long way away. That one always gets me. I get peed off and don't see it outside of myself. Then here they come for a clash.

I think if we avoid the ugly. The things that degrade energy. Certain media, music, horror shows. The things that muddy up the mind. Keep clear. Conserve chi where possible. Spend time in nature, the more clear we can keep our own energy. There's safety in that because it's an extra perception at our use. Helps with discerning what/who is safe.

Crowds. Yech! So many predatory people standing about contemplating who would make a tasty meal. So many ways to take a bite out of someone.
The sexual deviants. The smiling ones who turn mid conversation from niceness to "You don't say :)" how does the other one go "Well there you go ;)" That's an energy suck. To make you feel just so small and inadequate. Nice nice gave you head lice it ain't coka cola its the price.
Vampires. Who needs horror movies.

We're the ultimate creators you know. If you want to go down the shops with a contingent of seven foot kick ass angel winged gold armour wearing celestial warriors surrounding you then let it be so. Create them in your mind and call them in. Who said you can't? Where we originated from its totally doable. It's just energy.
  • PsyBearknot, wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#26 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:29 AM

I met an Asian man today. Before we spoke I was standing facing him four or so ft away. I felt his energy as my own by staying quiet and watching him. I felt energy surging up my legs through the floor. We began speaking as I was helping my Mom sell her market food. I asked him if he practiced martial arts. He said no but he did practice Tai Chi. That made sense as in Tai Chi one brings energy up through the Earth. So I was feeling the way he had a strong energy rooted in the Earth. I'm sure there was more to him than he was letting on. A true master never reveals themselves.
  • wildedibles and Skywatcher like this

#27 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:37 AM

I forgot to mention that intuition is as much as important to the magic as intent is.... I just knew to put it on the coffee and I used intent to capture some ennergy from the coffee and it sounds funny but the feeling of the stone was way diff just as if it was recharged by the sun or moon ;)

Yes this is a good one.

I had been holding my phone far too often to access the internet and felt like I had accumulated emf in that hand. Very sore. Intuition told me to hold a natural lazer crystal for a while and within ten minutes the pain was gone. I felt that the crystal would transmit the emf out of my hand or at least transmute it. The soreness hasn't returned either and I still use the mobile phone often. They say UFO are actually entity. Morphing ones pretending to appear advanced. They have been seen charging them self off of emf towers. I wondered if it was some energy attached to my hand getting a free feed every time I held my phone. Who can say? But the important thing is that it worked.
  • wildedibles likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!