• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 d34d

d34d

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:30 PM

I was re-vaporizing some left over material from the other day and there's an undeniable other-worldliness that hits you in an instant. There's an intelligence and it's not my intelligence, I only get smarter in the presence of it. I cannot help but feel like our consciousness is constantly being manipulated in unwelcoming ways. I cannot help but feel like there is some sort of a conspiracy going on. I cannot help but feel like I live in a stupefied world in which the government and its bodies stifle humanities progression.

• elfstone, coorsmikey, Coopdog and 6 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,852 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:57 PM

Was this your first experience? It’s cool that it hits so many other in a similar way that sort of reinforces the reality of the idea.
  • Coopdog, tailsmcsnails, Salem and 1 other like this

#3 d34d

d34d

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:49 PM

Was this your first experience? It’s cool that it hits so many other in a similar way that sort of reinforces the reality of the idea.

Nope, and I've had these same ideas with magic truffles.

The problem is that I don't know how to explain what I feel other than the word cheated. These experiences feel too serious when they present you with the idea of you being cheated out of your time on planet Earth.

• Coopdog and tailsmcsnails like this

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,852 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:17 PM

Think of it as enlightened! You can’t be cheated out something that most of society doesn’t even knows exists. It’s understandable the way you feel, kind of “Where have you been all my life?” But now you have evolved to another level of understanding. Once you can see that as a positive, and as something you have work your way up to. You can grow with it, and share it with others. Add to that energy and intelligence of that consciencness. Do you think that connection and intelligence that you received during your experience was from a single entity or maybe a collective of knowledge shared by many “Enlightened” entities? I do believe that once you’re connected to that network and consciencness you are just as much adding to the energy and vibe as you are receiving.

Edited by coorsmikey, Today, 12:47 PM.

• Spark, Coopdog, golfyob and 5 others like this

#5 d34d

d34d

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:38 PM

"collective of knowledge shared by many “Enlightened” entities"

I'd say this, but even this doesn't really make much sense at the moment, it feels much deeper, the term entities seems too generic.

There's a silence that approaches you at the doorstep, this silence is more silent than any other silence experienced during normal every day life. As this silence comes on I also feel brain tingles, they to a certain extent feel physically painful, as this happens a thought appears telling me that the DMT connects the brain cells together and therefore the pain as many of them pair together at the same time. I can only imagine a Christmas tree going off inside your brain as you do a full dose experience. The silence that appears also creates a shift in consciousness, this shift feels spooky as it feels natural like you would feel in a relaxed state of mind where you've sorted out your problems (yet you are in this state with your problems), the shift is also accompanied by dose dependent changes in visual perception, your senses become hijacked. It's as if there is a spectrum of information which is presented all around and whichever way you look you see some super advanced compass rose of information gleaming from the objectified object. The silence and shift in consciousness isn't relaxing at all as the moment your visual perception and senses start changing everything becomes more intense, every move made intensifies the experience as if one is meant to make intelligent moves rather than based on impulse or fear.

But then another low dose experience completely blows the other out of your mind and makes the above seem senseless as this new experience is so different to what happened with the other one. I remember once reading about people being in rooms or something to do with rooms and it's kind of making sense to me only now. It's almost as if each experience is based in a room. Sometimes you get sent to a different room. But these rooms are there in your mind at least and some of them are more creepy than others, come to think of it you can pretty much call these different mind states but these different mind states there's many of them some more creepy others less.

A 3rd low dose experience left me feeling (and it reminds me of previous such encounters which can get very intense) the following: Mind trickery mockery mind fuckery almost as if there is another conscious field out there but it doesn't really give a fuck about our field and when we come in contact with it it only mocks us and fucks with our minds rather than communicating with us because it's not the one seeking we are the seekers.

I can also feel this calmness in me this stillness as if the DMT temporarily destroyed all of these other frequencies which impact us on a daily basis, a mini afterglow I guess, but in this afterglow I can remember a few experiences from 3 or 4 years ago leaving me feeling like I am only half the man now than I was back then, like I am half the human that I used to be. These experiences also almost always leave me with a performance boost, I become more accurate and in touch with things for a few minutes, but not nearly as long enough. It leaves you wanting to be able to lock yourself into such a state of boosted performance as if it's a mind state that you can tap into. Feeling more in touch with everything makes life easier. I guess I am dreaming though, maybe that is why my Dad advises me otherwise, you only get a glimpse and you can't really hold on to it which I suppose is the beginning of addiction or the need/curiosity to constantly seek out.

I really love the name of this forum "Storming the Gates". Fits in well with the low dose DMT experience, or should I say it the other way around.? The low dose vaporized DMT experience and the name "Storming the Gates" goes hand in hand.

• coorsmikey, Coopdog, Ramble and 3 others like this

#6 Spark

Spark

OG

• Free Member
  • 841 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:50 PM

:tongue:

#7 chetbiznasty

chetbiznasty

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

Life is what you make it of it. By itself, yes it's meaningless and often people are cheated at the end by tyrannical CIA reptilian agents. Coincidentally, If you think of it as such, your OWN life will begin to shadow those beliefs. In order to generate positive messages from psychedelic ventures, you must alter your way of thinking in such a way that allows these spiritual tools to show you the true wonders and beauties of the universe. Just try not to stress on the whole "intelligence" aspect of it. Psychedelics don't make you or anyone "more intelligent". These substances allow your mind to open and (respectfully) ask that you draw your own conclusions. Just observe the trip, rather than "experience it". Thinking too much about ANYTHING during a trip isn't the best idea.

Edited by chetbiznasty, 11 March 2018 - 03:11 PM.

• tailsmcsnails and d34d like this

#8 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 239 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:23 AM

There are 4 states of consciousness.

1. Sleep. We all enter this every night and if we forego it too long, it will just take us.

2. Waking consciousness. We wake up in the morning and enter the daily routines necessary for care of the body we inhabit. This includes our habitual modes of functioning, the thoughts, feelings and sensations that the body/mind moves through on a regular basis. Much of our thinking is conditioned and habitual, reinforced by our beliefs, the sources of information we take in, the opinions we express, etc. it is a kind of “waking sleep” much of the time.

3. Self-reflective awareness/mindfulness. This occasionally arises spontaneously, but must be consciously cultivated to stabilize. It is the observing eye that sees oneself clearly, as others see one, and also without any bias, judgment or agenda. The seeing itself is the transformative energy that liberates us from the state of “waking sleep.” We are no longer caught by our opinions, beliefs, or conditioned thought, but bear witness to what is happening in the moment. We no longer identify with our thoughts or experiences, but with awareness itself. When cultivated as “continuous practice,” a subtle but inexorable transformation commences. Compassion is born of this intelligence and our sense of who we are begins to broaden and deepen to include everything and everyone. The tried and true method for cultivating this is resting awareness on the breath.

4. Mystical consciousness. This is that gratuitous grace that emerges of its own, when awareness of the interconnectedness of all being arises, when the sense of a separate self is loosened and the one consciousness from which all emerges reveals itself. Sometime it emerges of its own accord, but it is more likely to be present when the 3rd state of consciousness has been practiced and stabilized as the dominant mode of being in the world. It is always a gratuitous grace as the ego cannot force its emergence, but the practice of cultivating awareness increases the probability of its emergence.

The plants live in these states of consciousness as well, and more besides, DMT, psilocybin, and mescaline, are the plant compounds that can rapidly open the doorway to states 3 and 4 and allow them to become the dominant states of consciousness. People who have evolved to live in states 3 and 4 are no longer subject to the conditioning that dominates most of humanity who reside only in states 1 and 2, sleep and “waking sleep.” Those of us who reside more in states 3 and 4 can make the “waking sleepers” feel threatened and actually become a threat to the dominator cultural milieu that fills the airwaves with its noise and seeks to push its agenda of keeping us good consumers. The ecology movement arose from the increased awareness infused in us by the plants. They are talking to us and infiltrating our collective body in a desperate attempt to wake us up in time to halt the collective insanity that acts solely from greed and self-interest, at the expense of the environment and all living things. The politicos are generally always the least and lowest among us, those motivated by lust for fame, wealth, power, and sexual conquest. Theirs is not a conscious conspiracy, but a momentum created by the state of “waking sleep” in which the experiencer has limited to no self-reflective awareness and remains caught in their beliefs, opinions, habits, and desires. Once this state of affairs is fully apprehended and understood, there is only one game in town, to fully wake up and become an agent of change and transformation. If the plants don’t effect this essential shift in awareness, then we have yet to fully open ourselves up to their message and may continue on in our “waking sleep.” As Terence McKenna once said, “when in doubt, double the dose.”
  • coorsmikey, Alder Logs, Ramble and 5 others like this

#9 chetbiznasty

chetbiznasty

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:10 PM

There are 4 states of consciousness.

1. Sleep. We all enter this every night and if we forego it too long, it will just take us.

2. Waking consciousness. We wake up in the morning and enter the daily routines necessary for care of the body we inhabit. This includes our habitual modes of functioning, the thoughts, feelings and sensations that the body/mind moves through on a regular basis. Much of our thinking is conditioned and habitual, reinforced by our beliefs, the sources of information we take in, the opinions we express, etc. it is a kind of “waking sleep” much of the time.

3. Self-reflective awareness/mindfulness. This occasionally arises spontaneously, but must be consciously cultivated to stabilize. It is the observing eye that sees oneself clearly, as others see one, and also without any bias, judgment or agenda. The seeing itself is the transformative energy that liberates us from the state of “waking sleep.” We are no longer caught by our opinions, beliefs, or conditioned thought, but bear witness to what is happening in the moment. We no longer identify with our thoughts or experiences, but with awareness itself. When cultivated as “continuous practice,” a subtle but inexorable transformation commences. Compassion is born of this intelligence and our sense of who we are begins to broaden and deepen to include everything and everyone. The tried and true method for cultivating this is resting awareness on the breath.

4. Mystical consciousness. This is that gratuitous grace that emerges of its own, when awareness of the interconnectedness of all being arises, when the sense of a separate self is loosened and the one consciousness from which all emerges reveals itself. Sometime it emerges of its own accord, but it is more likely to be present when the 3rd state of consciousness has been practiced and stabilized as the dominant mode of being in the world. It is always a gratuitous grace as the ego cannot force its emergence, but the practice of cultivating awareness increases the probability of its emergence.

The plants live in these states of consciousness as well, and more besides, DMT, psilocybin, and mescaline, are the plant compounds that can rapidly open the doorway to states 3 and 4 and allow them to become the dominant states of consciousness. People who have evolved to live in states 3 and 4 are no longer subject to the conditioning that dominates most of humanity who reside only in states 1 and 2, sleep and “waking sleep.” Those of us who reside more in states 3 and 4 can make the “waking sleepers” feel threatened and actually become a threat to the dominator cultural milieu that fills the airwaves with its noise and seeks to push its agenda of keeping us good consumers. The ecology movement arose from the increased awareness infused in us by the plants. They are talking to us and infiltrating our collective body in a desperate attempt to wake us up in time to halt the collective insanity that acts solely from greed and self-interest, at the expense of the environment and all living things. The politicos are generally always the least and lowest among us, those motivated by lust for fame, wealth, power, and sexual conquest. Theirs is not a conscious conspiracy, but a momentum created by the state of “waking sleep” in which the experiencer has limited to no self-reflective awareness and remains caught in their beliefs, opinions, habits, and desires. Once this state of affairs is fully apprehended and understood, there is only one game in town, to fully wake up and become an agent of change and transformation. If the plants don’t effect this essential shift in awareness, then we have yet to fully open ourselves up to their message and may continue on in our “waking sleep.” As Terence McKenna once said, “when in doubt, double the dose.”

Brilliant post. You've taken a lot of words out of a lot of mouths +1 (I mean that in a good way, I swear)

Btw, THANK YOU OP for being so willing to share your experiences and reaching out. It's posts like yours that call for real, thought provoking conversations. +1

Edited by chetbiznasty, 16 March 2018 - 06:36 PM.

• elfstone, Ramble and Merrybonze138 like this

#10 wordman

wordman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:02 PM

How on Earth can you people get DMT, anyway??????????

I been wanting to try some since I first read about it in 1968 or '69 when I first was eating acid, but never came across any.

Hell, I thought it wasn't even made anymore because the formula was lost!

How do I find it without having to move to California?

I mean, I'm really interested  : /  

Edited by wordman, 16 March 2018 - 07:03 PM.

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,937 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

Some get it from their pineal gland in sufficient quantities.

• chetbiznasty likes this

#12 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 239 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:50 PM

Mimosa hostels is a good source.  Read up on how to perform an acid/base extraction and you will have more than you can manage.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#13 bennylava

bennylava

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:44 AM

I was re-vaporizing some left over material from the other day and there's an undeniable other-worldliness that hits you in an instant. There's an intelligence and it's not my intelligence, I only get smarter in the presence of it. I cannot help but feel like our consciousness is constantly being manipulated in unwelcoming ways. I cannot help but feel like there is some sort of a conspiracy going on. I cannot help but feel like I live in a stupefied world in which the government and its bodies stifle humanities progression.

The government is doing that, in a very literal sense. They and their awful banks and monopoly corporations hold back great technological development. Far grander than most could imagine. They effectively stifle development so vast that we would no longer need the stupid governments, the retarded banks, or the awful corporations. So its my belief that your vision was quite accurate. Sadly these people are working against even their own best interest. In their blindness. But in the end, oh yes in the end it will dawn on them that they are no longer necessary. One fine day. It won't be anything they can control or fight.

• Alder Logs likes this

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,937 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:17 AM

BTW, Benny, Netflix finally found me a copy of They Live, so now I see.

#15 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

Do you find it more difficult to be around people now?

Not like 'better than' or anything like that... maybe misunderstood a lot more? 

#16 wordman

wordman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Some get it from their pineal gland in sufficient quantities.

Hahahahaha!

Mimosa hostels is a good source.  Read up on how to perform an acid/base extraction and you will have more than you can manage.

I think "acid/base extraction" is more than I could manage!

Edited by wordman, 27 March 2018 - 01:51 PM.

#17 Saphroziac

Saphroziac

Hotbrained Dyanamitard

• OG VIP
  • 614 posts

Donator

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:23 PM

I had DMT but then I forgot where I put it so now I dont have any. I should try clandestine chemistry again one day....

#18 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 239 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

High dose mushrooms can get you to the same place as DMT, in my experience, and the mushroom is far more gentle, for the most part.

#19 jimboyia

jimboyia

mycomonkey

• Free Member
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:40 AM

One way to stop feeling cheated is get the hell off social media. Another is to adopt a regular meditation practice as an adjunct to the experience of a profound trip (among many other very good reasons). These experiences are real but the virtual world is not.

It’s just a fact of life that we compare ourselves to others and if you’re constantly seeing the confected “perfect “ lives of others on social media it’s only normal you would begin to compare yourself unfavourably. You might even wind up feeling cheated but you’re being cheated by an illusion.

I quit FB, instagram and all that crap 4 years ago. Never looked back. The only social media worth it is the same & very fine forum

Edited by jimboyia, 31 May 2018 - 05:15 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!