17 replies to this topic

#1 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:48 PM

I could have gone Twilight Zone with this, but chose not to.    I would rather discuss it here.  This QHHT stuff was unknown to me before I watched this video today.   Anyway, some might find this interesting.  I have read some on hypno-progression in the past, but it's been off my radar for years.  Some of the stuff I was reading 25 years ago was pointing to this era.  This stuff is quite current (the past couple months).  If the time line is on, and if there is anything much to it, we will not have long to wait to see.  

[Direct Link]

• Harpua likes this

#2 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,270 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:57 PM

hard to take her seriously with the laughing and rambling.. i'm still watching though.

• Myc likes this

#3 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,270 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

I do feel big changes coming, I see it more in myself than anyone around me. Not sure if this is what I am feeling but I sure hope so. This might be why I have this strong urge to work on myself, it's like if I don't do it now I will have to do it later type thing. Someone is preparing me for something a lot bigger than what I am now and I am more than willing to allow it to happen.

or I could just be losing my mind  :tongue:  :meditate: 

• Myc, Arathu, Alder Logs and 3 others like this

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,485 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:21 PM

I do feel big changes coming, I see it more in myself than anyone around me. Not sure if this is what I am feeling but I sure hope so. This might be why I have this strong urge to work on myself, it's like if I don't do it now I will have to do it later type thing. Someone is preparing me for something a lot bigger than what I am now and I am more than willing to allow it to happen.

These thoughts and feelings reflect my thoughts and feelings. 

Or I could just be losing my mind too - in the same way. Synchronicity?

• Arathu, Alder Logs, Guy1298 and 2 others like this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:19 PM

The first of anything I read on hypno-progression, 25 years ago was, Dr. Chet Snow's, Mass Dreams of the Future, 1993.  I am now watching this video of Dr. Chet Snow from 1998.  In the work that became that book, thousands of participants were hypno-progressed into future lives, but in the group studies, these lifetimes were purposefully set far enough ahead so that no one in the study would be found facing visions of their own physical death in their present incarnation.   I can see, as Dr. Snow points out, the nearer futures described in the book, from singular such progressions of individuals, like some of the Edgar Cayce predictions for major Earth changes in the same era, have not come to pass.   It is perhaps due to a spiritual uplift which has taken place.  This, in spite of appearances in the world at large, or seen in newspapers, television, or MSM in general.   Edgar Cayce made it clear that his predictions all were dependent on human consciousness.    Prophesy is meant as warning, not as a description of an inevitable future.    It is there to tell us when we should turn or apply the brakes, not as a physical human group, but as spirit itself.   

[Direct Link]

• Myc likes this

#6 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:21 PM

These thoughts and feelings reflect my thoughts and feelings. 

Or I could just be losing my mind too - in the same way. Synchronicity?

Perhaps resonance............and we're "ringing".......

A

• Myc likes this

#7 Harpua

Harpua

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:46 PM

That lady said things were starting to happen on 2-20. That’s the day I inoculated my first jars.
Coincidence?
  • MycoBabe, Alder Logs and Spooner like this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:15 PM

That lady said things were starting to happen on 2-20. That’s the day I inoculated my first jars.
Coincidence?

You mean my birthday?

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:37 AM

I just finished the whole Chet Snow video.  It wasn't bad for being 20 years old.    I dug out my copy of his book.    I know I go on about staying present, and all this stuff about possible futures is different for me, but when I read that book 25 years ago, I really was fixated on something besides presence.    Now it is more like something in the show I am watching now.   I have no attachments to how it is going to come out.   Just jazzed to be here taking it all in.   I find some joy in possibility, mystery, and just being.

• Skywatcher likes this

#10 MycoBabe

MycoBabe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:07 PM

[Direct Link]

This is a great guy to know about in metaphysical history... I believe he's a little bit more accurate possibly..

Edited by Myc, 21 March 2018 - 06:18 PM.

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#11 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,838 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:23 PM

Here is the question: Are the "Futures" revealed by this process:

1.) possible futures?,

2.) actual futures?

3.) or one of many from an infinite possible multi-universe set of futures (which is really #1 re-stated)

Because if it is 1 or 3, then you could say anything and you would be right.

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

Well, if there was an event/wave in the early afternoon of the equinox, I didn't notice it.   So, to my senses, it didn't happen then.  Of course the time wasn't nailed down hard, and it is said it never is in these sorts of predictions.   In my knowing of this experience, I can say there are no multiple universes, and giving reality to the one that seems to be here for this one to experience, you'll only have my word for it, and that won't be it.    The predictions are just something in the play that is happening now.  I have little attachment beyond wonder and curiosity.   For my way of seeing it, there are no futures; is no future.    Suspecting changes to come is just a bit of fun to have now. 

So, if I say it's always now, would you bet I am not right?

• Arathu and SteampunkScientist like this

#13 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

It is good to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,069 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:16 PM

Too late, I fear.

• Arathu, Spooner and SteampunkScientist like this

#15 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:46 PM

This is a great thread!! i am going to watch all these videos. Also.. what Wharfrat said :)

#16 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,838 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:08 PM

I'm liking the avatar Swirled...

• whirledpeas likes this

#17 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

[Direct Link]

seen in the PHX, AZ area

Edited by illigitimateJester, 27 March 2018 - 08:42 PM.

• Spooner and whirledpeas like this

#18 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:49 PM

I can't help but feel like the first video, what she's referring to is the collective conscious....I just made a big change in my life, as well as my families, we moved, upgraded."movin' on up" so to say....and big plans for the new, spacious place.....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!