#1 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:49 AM

I posted this earlier today in my random thread but discovered there is a section dedicated to micro-dosing so i copied and pasted.

I want to try to keep it updated with my overall wellbeing or not so wellbeing. As of right now I'm not noticing long term effects but this is only my second dose. Today when i upped it to 1/2 gram i did feel a little energy and positive vibes. Im anticipating that it will take about 3 to 4 doses to start feeling the lasting effects so about another week or so.

Earlier post from my randoms:

So i took my second microdose today of .5 grams. The 1st was .4 grams 3 days ago and it didnt provide the desire results. I think I will probably settle in at .6 grams as .5 starts to increase my senses and alertness but need a little more then that.

I actually fell asleep on the .4 gram dose but I only had about 1 1/2 hour of sleep before having to get up and wake the kids and get them off to school. I went on a Sneaky Pete bender and couldn't fall asleep.

In the end im looking to get the positive effects of a SSRI without all the shit negative that comes with it. One day i will be locked in with clarity, energy, kindness, and compassion.

The only issue I might run into is my recreational dose is between 5 and 7 grams dried and I promise i enter a very electrical environment and get ripped apart and my whole body becomes frequencies and vibrations while sometimes terrifying.....in a insane way i crave it.

So my micro will be higher then the common .3 grams that I see around the internet. I want to find that line where its uncomfortable to be around people and then back it off a gram. I'm a lone wolf when I trip i can't stand to be around other people especially if they habe not dosed. Now again I say tripping, but im talking about micro dosing and my stay the fuck away from me thrush hold is very low and i bet under a gram. Remember im going for kindness and compassion also lol

Edit: after waiting a little awhile .5 grams is probably my comfortable microdose where i can function normally in society and still look the police directly in the eye and all that shit.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
  • coorsmikey, Lakegal7 and bezevo like this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,208 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:32 PM

Fresh copelandia or hoogshagenii fruits are far superior to cubes for microdosing (and macrodosing for that matter) IME/IMHO. They taste better too, pans taste like a 'sharp' bean sprout, hoogs just taste like mushrooms.

Edited by CatsAndBats, 13 March 2018 - 02:33 PM.

• Samwise likes this

#3 pastyoureyes

pastyoureyes

Manure Muscler

• OG VIP
  • 944 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:33 AM

I microdosed every day for almost a year and it was pretty fun. I'd either do .5 grams 4 times a day or 1 gram twice a day. Never noticed any tolerance either. I'm currently experiencing SSRI withdrawal and it really blows, makes me really not want to take them ever again I feel terrible.
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#4 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:32 AM

Took my 3rd micro today.....should have taken it yesterday or the day before that but i took .4 grams today as .5 was a little uncomfortable.

It was a event dosing this morning. Im certain the jokes will be coming and I promise to be a good sport about it but I have a extradory gag reflex. Im talking to the point where odors can cause me to bust blood vessels in my eyes from gagging and dry heaving so hard and its always worst with dip in.

I wake up and first thing i do is brush my teeth and that is already a rough task for me to get through but im 40 and never had or have a single cavity so I'm strict with my routine brushing. Point is horrible gag reflex.

I toss in a dip and pack my daughters lunch then i go and grab a handful of mushrooms and cram them in my coffee grinder. I begin to grind it then as im shaking it slightly the lid came up a little and i found myself in a cloud of pulverized mushroom particles that immediately entered my nasal passage and man alive at first i was ok but as I tried to take shallow breaths I begin gagging so hard my mouth filled with mucous and my dip began to float around which made it worst.

I eventually just gave up and tried to vomit but couldnt and after a few minutes of tears running down my face and snot dripping out of my nose it subsided but then I had to think about that glass of chocalte milk I was about to put ground up mushrooms and drink.

Just typing and describing the event waiting at the bus stop makes me gag. Anyway that is how my 3rd micro begun.

• CatsAndBats and Lakegal7 like this

#5 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:52 AM

.4 grams seems to be the sweet spot. The first hour is slightly uncomfortable but past that I feel excellent. I'm more engaged with strangers such as my daughters preschool classmates parents for example and I thank the mc donalds worker for making my delicious egg mcmuffin(s).

Anyway I have not experienced any depression in 2 days, and assuming i dont drink alcohol the night before, i think i may have gotten it under control. There is no medicine in the world that fixes the depression the day after drinking.....at least for me or what im willing to consume.

Wish i would have started sooner........

• Hash_Man and Lakegal7 like this

#6 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,208 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

Took my 3rd micro today.....should have taken it yesterday or the day before that but i took .4 grams today as .5 was a little uncomfortable.

It was a event dosing this morning. Im certain the jokes will be coming and I promise to be a good sport about it but I have a extradory gag reflex. Im talking to the point where odors can cause me to bust blood vessels in my eyes from gagging and dry heaving so hard and its always worst with dip in.

I wake up and first thing i do is brush my teeth and that is already a rough task for me to get through but im 40 and never had or have a single cavity so I'm strict with my routine brushing. Point is horrible gag reflex.

I toss in a dip and pack my daughters lunch then i go and grab a handful of mushrooms and cram them in my coffee grinder. I begin to grind it then as im shaking it slightly the lid came up a little and i found myself in a cloud of pulverized mushroom particles that immediately entered my nasal passage and man alive at first i was ok but as I tried to take shallow breaths I begin gagging so hard my mouth filled with mucous and my dip began to float around which made it worst.

I eventually just gave up and tried to vomit but couldnt and after a few minutes of tears running down my face and snot dripping out of my nose it subsided but then I had to think about that glass of chocalte milk I was about to put ground up mushrooms and drink.

Just typing and describing the event waiting at the bus stop makes me gag. Anyway that is how my 3rd micro begun.

gallery_147940_1588_108315.gif

Jesus man, put it in a smoothie fresh, you'll never notice it.

• raymycoto likes this

#7 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:26 AM

gallery_147940_1588_108315.gif

Jesus man, put it in a smoothie fresh, you'll never notice it.
I usually put it in caps. It was the cloud of shroom dust that set it all in motion dude. The chocalte milk wasn't bad at all after a good mixing.

• CatsAndBats likes this

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,208 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:10 PM

Nothing on that gif?! I laugh every time I see it.

• Microbe and Lakegal7 like this

#9 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

i got a email from third wave offering Paula Austins  new book on microdosing free for next cpl days threw Amazon  kindle i think

I down loaded it free to  my kindle reader .

Again, it is free on Amazon until Sunday, April 15. Get it while you can!

Microdosing Psychedelics: A Practical Guide to Upgrade Your Life Kindle Edition

by Paul Austin (Author)

We’re offering it for free on Amazon for the next few days. After that, it will be $2.99 the following week, before increasing to its regular price of $9.99.

Edited by bezevo, 14 April 2018 - 04:10 PM.

• Microbe likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!