12 replies to this topic

#1 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:03 AM

Just heard on the radio news that Trump is going to announce the death penalty for dealers.

#2 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,467 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:11 AM

Is he going to sign the warrants for his 'friends' from '54?

ED: plus a sizable %age of the MDs in every state, and the shareholders in the drug companies making a quiet killing from the current, somewhat problematic, usage?

Edited by scott_1971_h, 19 March 2018 - 05:18 AM.

• wildedibles, Skywatcher and whirledpeas like this

#3 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• Free Member
  • 911 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:17 AM

This is mostly in part to combat the opioid problems we are having nowadays.
Some of which to thank were some of the "Pill Mills" in the lower 48 whiched fueled the fire for most of the East Coast and the rest of the country some 15 years ago.

Edited by Cigarsam, 19 March 2018 - 05:19 AM.

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:00 AM

ED: plus a sizable %age of the MDs in every state, and the shareholders in the drug companies making a quiet killing from the current, somewhat problematic, usage?

C'mon, that's not how justice rolls in the USofA.   They will more likely get someone for sharing a prescription they didn't use up because their friend had a toothache and no money.

Edited by Alder Logs, 19 March 2018 - 09:36 AM.

• wildedibles, Juthro and scott_1971_h like this

#5 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:25 AM

Killing all those prescribing Doctors and manufacturers does seem a bit extreme, even for our puppet president 

But toddlers don't think beyond their Immediate needs.

Human beings certainly are amusing to observe, from a safe distance.

Edited by Spooner, 19 March 2018 - 09:31 AM.

• Myc, riseabovethought, wildedibles and 2 others like this

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

But, but, but what about all the people already killed in the WOD?  Let's not forget them because there's a new headline.

The innocent people in their own homes when the DEA hitmen showed up at the wrong address

The not-so-innocent thousands of gang members killed off by their cousins in turf wars over unnecessarily illegalized drugs

I'll believe this when I see it. Trumps' modus operandi seems to be to negotiate everything. I'm guessing he wakes up in the morning having imaginary negotiations with mother nature over how much he'll pay for his stash of oxygen for the next 20 years. Also guessing he's just throwing a wall of fright at said drug operations' higher ups in advance of the negotiations.

• wildedibles likes this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Would it be correct to call a detective employed in the War On Drugs, a "dick WOD?"

• Myc, wildedibles and Juthro like this

#8 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

or a defective?

• wildedibles and Juthro like this

#9 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,035 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:02 PM

Reminds me of this charming fellow
https://mycotopia.ne...ill-drug-users/
Duarte is an evil dictator going so far as to encourage citizens to outright kill drug users. I guess it must appear as a show of strength and a way forward, for a twisted frightened brain.

Its sad not to see more ingenuity, out of the box thinking, and cleverness in the place of this obsolete thinking. Some think a fear of death may discourage would- be drug dealers, but that hasnt been the case in most studies and its just obsolete thinking to say otherwise. Rather, studies show clearly that the opiates that are killing so many are coming from prescribing doctors and big pharm, which then sometimes lead to worse drug use like heroine, just to get their fix they developed from a legitimate doctor, for an injury never really treated properly. And now, doctors are being asked to fix the problem with the same thinking that caused it.

Oh the irony in that psily retreats of the future may be actually finally resolving addiction tendencies (as opposed to creating them), as we wake up and expand our collective consciousness, self- actualizing into who we really are, and just evolve or die...

..right before they exterminate us with one of those planet -killer nukes.  At least we've been innovative in our (self) destruction and hatred/separation.  Creation and forgiveness however...not so much.  If there was ever a good reason for our own demise, maybe thats it.  Silly humans- You chose destruction over creation, hatred over forgiveness, and that was a lethal mistake.

Edited by riseabovethought, 20 March 2018 - 12:25 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#10 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,443 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:28 PM

I read this yesterday and my thoughts were immediately in-line with Spooner's thinking:

All of those doctors, drug reps, and pharmaceutical companies have to die for pushing opiates? 

I'm all for justice but that does seem a bit harsh. 

Vicariously I ..........

Live while the whole world dies.

Edited by Myc, 19 March 2018 - 01:29 PM.

• wildedibles, Juthro, Spooner and 1 other like this

#11 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:29 PM

Might want to include some of the CIA in the line to the chair.....

• wildedibles, Spooner and whirledpeas like this

#12 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,467 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:52 PM

I read this yesterday and my thoughts were immediately in-line with Spooner's thinking:

All of those doctors, drug reps, and pharmaceutical companies have to die for pushing opiates? 

Vicariously I ..........

Killing the users also seems rather harsh. Thankfully Trumpet is in Washington and not Manila. *MUCH* more red tape...

• wildedibles and Spooner like this

#13 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,467 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:24 AM

Vicariously I ..........

I was being rhetorical... But... It makes as much sense as anything else in the unwinnable war on drugs (which is actually a war on people using them)

• Myc, wildedibles and Alder Logs like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!