• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#61 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:23 PM

I have been trying to verify or disprove a claim made by Thornehill - he said the Earth is attracted to where the Sun is NOW rather that where it was 8 minutes ago. My brain aches from reading forum posts of people arguing over if the other is quoting somebody correctly, and one response even started with "In any relativistic theory, an attraction or repulsion from an object at a distance r is not toward the object's current location but toward the position of the object that would have been extrapolated from its state of motion at a time r/c in the past." - In the relativistic theory. So basically I have 3 answers existing in equal proportion: Yes, No, and If relativity is true then yes. My conclusion is NOBODY BLEEPING KNOWS.

#62 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:17 PM

Well, I think the question of attractive force vectors only comes into play if one insists on the Newtonian materialist viewpoint.   If the universe is instantaneously powered up by electric charge (source), and if, as I would view it, static electricity, or voltage (potential) stirs motion itself as a field, at all levels of scale, and all of what comes into its physical being is simply a revelation of that same source power as the one thing that all things are an expression of.  

So there, I guess I am making it a bit of a religious thing too.   I will have faith that it is what it is, and to any component part, if I were to identify myself as such, it would remain a mystery.   So, as much as I, in this form, delve into the mystery in language, I will never say exactly what it is.     In the play of it, maybe I build a flying saucer powered by the source.    I figure I could have some fun trying.

• Plant and whirledpeas like this

#63 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:43 PM

Please do build the saucer. I personally absolutely disagree with the notion that the Creator is a part of this creation, and electricity is certainly not God. And again, please do build the anti-gravity ship.

#64 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:05 PM

Please do build the saucer. I personally absolutely disagree with the notion that the Creator is a part of this creation, and electricity is certainly not God. And again, please do build the anti-gravity ship.

Well again I will have my wacky way of saying it, and it will not be it, but the Creator is the creation and the creation is the Creator, but as the creation, Creator manifests in a limited form (but only because It wants to), or you could say, It's made itSelf limited to form.   Form is limited.  The Creator is formless in Its true being.   The creation we know is in form, as we have it here.   We know form only from in form, we as our limited being.   But even as this, we are the Creator too.    You can't take that away from us by belief, or disbelief.  

Okay, back to playing at knowing (ha ha) about the universe:  Electro-gravitation is not "anti-gravity."   It is gravity.   Gravity fields are spheroidal, with their positive pole at the center, and their negative electric polarity omnidirectionally outward.   Electro-gravitational fields repel, because they carry like charges.    A flying saucer drive repels a planet's field because it carries a like charge.

Anti-gravity -- when these fields are eventually understood (in the universe according to Alder Logs) -- is a misnomer.    All of the so-called heavier than air means of flight we currently employ (at least out in the open and publicly) are truly anti-gravity.    Airplanes are anti-gravity.   Rockets are anti-gravity.   Jumping up off the ground is anti-gravity.   These are all acting against gravity.   A flying saucer levitates by way of a generation of a gravity field.    It works with gravity, and it is gravity.

Edited by Alder Logs, 24 March 2018 - 11:36 PM.

• Plant likes this

#65 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:07 PM

Please build a levitating ship.

• onediadem likes this

#66 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:21 PM

Please build a levitating ship.

You wanna get me killed?

• onediadem and whirledpeas like this

#67 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

[Direct Link]

• Plant and whirledpeas like this

#68 wordman

wordman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:10 PM

Quantom theory makes more sense than string theory.

#69 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:54 PM

Have a little bump!

#70 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

I watched the videos (electric universe and they were long) you linked us to in the thread "everthing Space". Very interesting stuff to think about and I think some of it has merit. I also think some of it is so far out of whack with reality it makes me question. The second video was much better than the first which was a radio interview. I understand that in both videos the people are tying to relay complex ideas and a new theory in 1.5 hours so generalizing and oversimplification (without in depth explanations of their statements) may be what was required for they symposium and the radio interview. The radio interview had almost zero credence. They simply quoted stuff from another's book and said "yeah that's it" and the quantum 'quacks" are all wrong. They held no legitimacy for me. They gave no explanations and just used pretty poetic sounding words then said to each other "so true...mmmhmmm... that's right...I agree". They needed to give me more, but that probably falls on myself to investigate the theory more.

The second video in which the speaker gave a 1.5 hour long seminar on his theory of the electric universe was actually more compelling especially with some of the visual similarities between a plasma gun and a quasar (or whatever they compared it to). Some of the so called electrical scarring of the planets also seemed plausible when looking at the planetary scars themselves and examples of electric scarring in the laboratory. He did however lose me when he said he could explain the whole universe with this theory. I just don't think we as a species have the capabilities to do that yet. I mean we can't even agree on what the fucking cave art means. He also lost me with the idea that there could be intelligent life on a planet inside the plasma bubble(?) of a star. He said it would be the most hospitable place in the universe for life.  He said every square inch of the planet would receive the exact same amount of energy (radiation) which would eliminate all seasonal changes, all temperature fluctuations, all weather patterns, and , I guess, leave the planet in total light all the time. I just don't see how anything could develop in a stagnant environment. It seems there would be no weather at all...no evaporation, no rain, no clouds, no wind, just 200 degrees kelvin and light. I just don't see how a complex species could ever develop in that kind of environment, unless you are talking about creationism (and that is perfectly fine) . Then maybe, but you are still not going to be able to grow anything to eat.

Idk these are some of my issues with the electric universe and I have issues with quantum theories and string theories as well. I think it is as many philosophers think...the universe reveals itself to us through our limited sense perceptions and what we see and measure is not actually reality. There may be no such thing as an atom. It may simply be a thing that describes how we sense relationships in a very small area or among very small particles, energy packets...dadada etc. but I don't think in our present biological form we will ever really know. That is fine by me because if/once we do know we will stop searching.

Edited by dial8, 08 May 2018 - 12:31 PM.

• Myc and Plant like this

#71 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

If we see we will never know, yet remain curious, we will not be disappointed in continuing the searches.   Once we find dilithium crystals, will the search be complete?  

• onediadem, dial8 and Plant like this

#72 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,190 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

I said that Viktor Schauberger was a hero of mine.  He wrote a text entitled: Nature Was My Teacher.

I was thinking the same thing
  • Alder Logs and Spooner like this

#73 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:21 PM

There is no destination, it is all the path, or as Harley/Davidson says, It's all about the journey, enjoy your ride.

• onediadem and dial8 like this

#74 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,190 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:40 AM

In nature we find repetition .....learning sacred geometary from nature is better then sitting in some stuffy class anyway ....:) you get to stretch out and play outside ....

anyway I have just read everything but havent watched the videos I get what you are all getting at but need to fill in sme blanks ;)

repitition is my point looking at the solar system or the way tornatoes or worlpools act to the way you spin a pop botle experiment using the same twirling...

...a centfifuge ....a top spinning .... that ride that will make you sick spinning in a large centrefuge lol ...you spin out to the walls in this case ...in the worlds case.....maybe we the world acts like a rain drop .... I can see electrical forces working in the gasses aplying pressure to the surface to hold everything together

When I was 13 I knew everything :) when I really bacame an adult I realized I know nothing

Alder I am always interested in listing to your ideas .... we have simular disabilitys and have some :) great abilitys that make up for our shortcomings ... I have always told my kids don't just think about your disabilitys your not so good at school work but the rest of life real nature science this part of our conciousness is way stronger then the ones that get school....

we actually play in the dirt soo see how it works ... but keep asking questions about it cuz your all right we will never really know and thats one of the things that keeps man interests going if you can open your mind....
  • onediadem, dial8, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#75 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,190 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:43 AM

[Direct Link]

Great topic :) I hope this one dosnt die ...there is much to think about with this idea ....
  • Plant likes this

#76 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,190 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:02 PM

I watched the second one and it was good but what you all explained was way better. The first one I couldn't get into.
I keep thinking about the body and all the electric stuff that goes on inside us making this theory make more sense then the rest.
How mushrooms and plants grow better after a thunderstorm.
I never got into physics in school it was chemistry and biology for me, so I never got to learn about the old theory's I would rather not learn them they don't make much sense. Electric world makes more sense magnetic forces all the metal and acid / bases in lquids on Earth. All the stuff man invents all electric, and the megnetic feilds that surround living and non living things how can people ignore this theory.
I know it's not fun starting over but sometime you have to ask man of knowledge about having to rename mushrooms because of new dna testing moving mushrooms to different family groups is fustrating to but sometimes you got to start over to get closer to the truth or what we think is the truth for this Milena.
  • dial8, Spooner and Plant like this

#77 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

Humans share more DNA with mushtooms than with plants.

• dial8 and wildedibles like this

#78 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

I had a thought recently, and I admit it might just be the retarded imaginings of the ignorant, but I thought I'd share it. I notice that spinning wheels, gyros, have this force that resists the object being moved. So would this force be created by all the little spinning atoms in all matter? Could mass/ inertia be the result of all these little gyroscopic spinning electrons around an atomic nucleus? That is of course assuming that model is even true.

• wildedibles likes this

#79 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

I think we are wise to take any perceived force in the physical as my father, an electronics technician of the previous generation, described electricity to me:  a force known only by its manifestations.  I think we only guess.   So, with that in mind, keep it clear that all there is are guesses.   That keeps us from getting ahead of ourselves.

My guess is that motion is a field, and when we spin the gyroscope, we impart a motion field to its mass.   Of course that really doesn't mean much.  I think that fluid motion and electric force have reciprocal relationship.   If the ether is a fluid, then a solid moving within the ether must bring the ether into a parallel motion, and this is the field I imagine.    Nothing but words, but they invite the mind to think and the hands to experiment.

• wildedibles likes this

#80 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:16 PM

So the conversation in everything space intrigued me enough to start looking into these "electric universe" theories. One guy I keep coming across is Eric Dollard. has anyone read or watched any of his stuff and if so what are some of your thoughts on the guy? Seems straight up legit to me and he really simplifies some of these electrical concepts.

• Arathu and Plant like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!