123 replies to this topic

#81 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:37 PM

Well, while I am too dumb to understand his technical stuff, I was once published in the same journal I first saw his stuff in:  Borderlands, formerly, The Journal of Borderland Sciences.   My article was called: Resonant Vortex.  It's only available in their archives to their subscribers.  

• dial8, Plant and whirledpeas like this

#82 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:28 PM

Oooh nice man!

• whirledpeas likes this

#83 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

[Direct Link]

• dial8 likes this

#84 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:49 PM

Not surprised that it was David Talbot and Wal Thornhill.    It sort of explains why I have not been able to get an in with them.   They still believe gravity is some other force than electric charge.   They need current to see any actions, and for that, they rely on plasma.   It's still Newton's materialism, even if they only rely on electrons and ions to make their case.   The idea of action at distance where no matter need be present, that idea can't form in the thinking.  

How does a plant on one side of the Earth react instantaneously (when hooked up to an EEG machine, measuring electric changes) from an event on the other side of the Earth (see; The Secret Life of Plants)?   They are not connected with an electric current of any kind, and magnetism isn't a factor, as its limits are light speed.     Changes in the charge field, completely void of matter, or through the densest of rock, seem to be known everywhere instantaneously.   This stuff they call gravity between Earth and Sun would attract on a vector that could not maintain an orbit, as the forces would act where Earth was eight minutes ago.  

The attractive forces must be pulling to where the celestial bodies are at any given instant (or, there is another explanation for orbital motions).    The electric field is the motion field, acting now.   All the universe is spun from Prime Force, and you can call that what you will.    Material creation is a density that arises from a non-material source, from motion in the non-material.   How else do we explain so-called particles spontaneously appearing in hard vacuums?

We simply have to divorce Newton when it comes to computing masses for celestial spheres, or keeping any part of the assumption that a thing called "gravity" is here because material is.  The forces that attract and repel electrically create the spins that make matter seem to be.

Edited by Alder Logs, 01 June 2018 - 05:54 PM.

• whirledpeas likes this

#85 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

"This stuff they call gravity between Earth and Sun would attract on a vector that could not maintain an orbit, as the forces would act where Earth was eight minutes ago"

I have seen Wal Thornhill say that very thing. He believes there is instantaneous "communication" between objects, or at least something much faster than "light speed". Of course he also doesn't believe light travels the way Einstein said. As far as the mystical or metaphysical things you are saying, I like the scientists who stay away from that, personally. 

Edited by Skywatcher, 04 June 2018 - 10:14 PM.

#86 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:29 AM

Keeping it "physical", I think the plasma as a conductor is a matter of certain frequencies of charge perhaps? I don't really understand all that Wal is saying, but apparently there is a difference in lightening and the form of electromagnetic charge that causes the gravity effect? And other forms of it do other things throughout the universe?

Edited by Skywatcher, 04 June 2018 - 10:20 PM.

#87 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,807 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

This thread veered off into the area of religion and spirituality, and there are other forums for that. The rules in  ALL forums ask to be respectful to all members. You do not have to agree with a point or a perspective, and may discuss why, but a personal retaliatory reply will not be allowed.

I have cleaned this up back to where it was before it got off track. Please, lets keep the posts moving forward from this restart point. The subject is thought provoking and interesting. Lets keep it that way and be considerate.

Edited by Skywatcher, 04 June 2018 - 10:49 PM.

#88 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,404 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:33 PM

Everyone needs to be respectful and considerate of others point of views and perspectives. We expect one offs here and there and will deal with those individually, but play nice folks please!

This thread is now re-opened.

Edited by Skywatcher, 04 June 2018 - 10:53 PM.

• Spark likes this

#89 GORF

GORF

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

So. The magnetic mapping of the universe has been started and an early discovery is the denser portions align with areas of star creation. Magnetic fields produce current flow in conductors and vice versa. That doesn't clash with the theory, but it doesn't rule out other reasons for it.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#90 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:49 AM

a force known only by its manifestations

That is a piece of unbiased timeless wisdom from honest observation an working with electrical phenomenon.............

It is correct, we do not have clue what "electricity" really is but we're cataloging our perceptions of it and we can readily reproduce what we term as useful........

It is my opinion that everything we have convinced ourselves we know, including the various "knowers" themselves, is fundamentally electrical........

A

• dial8, Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#91 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:02 PM

Never mind. I still cant copy and paste so I tried to direct type it here and the link for whatever reason went to a video that does not work.

Edited by dial8, 08 June 2018 - 08:03 PM.

#92 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,404 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:23 PM

Never mind. I still cant copy and paste so I tried to direct type it here and the link for whatever reason went to a video that does not work.

What are you running for a browser! No copy and paste is very strange even if you’re running something old and primitive. Please let me if there is some I can help with.

#93 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,891 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:59 PM

I sometimes have trouble with cut and paste

Try this

select what you want to copy - right click and copy it

to paste it - which is where I usually get denied with just the paste button - with your selection selected put the cursor where you want to paste, then press the Control key (or whatever it is on a Mac) and press the letter V

it works when the paste function doesn't

• coorsmikey and Skywatcher like this

#94 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

Thanks buddy but that doesn't work either. I don't get it. It's never been a problem.

#95 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:45 PM

Well any way, look up the video "Sustainable technology through understanding nature" - Dr. Johan Oldenkamp

[Direct Link]

Edited by dial8, 08 June 2018 - 10:47 PM.

#96 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Holy shit I did it....

• onediadem and coorsmikey like this

#97 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:03 AM

Well I just watched that entire video I posted. Wish I had not lol. I was at work dozing in and out after lunch while I listened to it and caught the bits about electricity, magnetism, and vortices which was interesting I thought but that guy kinda went off the rails on a few things there.

But, hey, I finally copied and pasted! :biggrin:

Edited by dial8, 09 June 2018 - 12:09 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#98 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

[Direct Link]

#99 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:10 PM

I've watched a few videos by this guy. Seems pretty interesting and level headed although his ego does push through on the occasion.

[Direct Link]

#100 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

Lots of fancy words and a lot of repetition.  I had little idea of what he was saying.  

• Myc and coorsmikey like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!