• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#1 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:48 AM

Have not been around Mycotopia lately but after a little looking around, I don’t see any discussions about Q. Is this a banned topic or did I not look in the right area? Thanks!!

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,524 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:03 PM

I just went to a couple of videos presenting Q's comments for the first time yesterday.   I think it's not widely known yet. 

So much out there in the interwebs, so little time.

#3 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

Thanks Alder Logs!!

Some very interesting information being shared via Q. With all of the alternate thinkers here on Mycotopia, I figured there would be a good deal of interest. How long have you been following Q?

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,524 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:25 PM

Yesterday.

• coorsmikey likes this

#5 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:26 PM

Have been following since Nov-Dec time frame. Some serious activity behind the scenes on purging the deep state influence and ultimately incarceration for the participants. Who ever Q is, whether an individual or group, they have contacts or direct information about ongoing ops, and I find the whole thing fascinating. Information shared via Q foreruns the release in many cases. Its like an ongoing spy/intelligence movie, unfolding before our eyes!

The current MSN coverage of the FBI investigating Q is also very interesting. Could this be to get more people to look into WTF Q is?

If you would like to read the Q posts, there are several sites that have all of the posts, such as qanonposts dot com. Some crazy shit happening! 

ILAL WT

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,524 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

I just picked this up from the source where I found Q yesterday.

[Direct Link]

Right off the git, this commentator tells me lies or heavily weighted ignorance and disinformation.  Perhaps this guy shouldn't be speaking for this "Q," I don't know.  But he says this is about "patriotism," and "justice," saying that this is what: "the founding fathers believed in, and put into place when America was born."  I have to call bullshit right there, as the natives of this continent were being genocided and the industrial engine of the time was being powered by the inhuman use of African slaves.   I do hope it's not this kind of patriotism which drives the narrative. 

I quit listening to this video very soon after I heard what I quoted above.  Not very interested, if that's it. 

#7 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

I find it to mostly be a waste of my time.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#8 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,214 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

I admire the notion. I also found your writing - White Threads - to be much more compelling than the narrator in the attached lecture. 

If you would write some more about the subject here, I would read it. Hook me up with a synopsis?

• coorsmikey likes this

#9 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,357 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:04 PM

Please if it fits here, post here. Then we can decide to allow it or not..... or say it don’t fit. We are a different place now, if it’s out of line we will discuss it with you rather than an instaban. But if I’m going have to search for it, this would be my first start here.(I don’t get out much) WTF is it? At least post enough so I can judge it before I go down the Google wormhole. From the title thought yogurt, and that is interesting.

#10 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:28 AM

From my understanding, Q is feeding information on moves within the Trump administration to remove corrupt individuals from government and from the FBI and CIA and DOJ. The number of topics covered in the Q posts is very large and spans a lot of different areas, but here is a brief sample. Focus on the Clinton foundation, the involvement of individuals in making the Hillary unsecured server investigation go away, the hiring of an ex British spy to create the 'Steele Dossier' by the DNC, child sex slavery also tied to the Clinton Foundation, and this is just a sample. The information is presented cryptically to some extent, which forces the Annons on the websites that follow Q to start digging to uncover WTF Q is talking about.

Here is an example...Q dropped info about the school shootings and their relationship to psychotropic drugs and cell phones. Read the Q post 777 which is pretty cryptic. Then, on Q post 782, Q refers to a post by an Annon about the book "Behold the Pale Horse" published in 1991, which outlines information from a former US Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member. Lots of different information, but in this particular section, it addresses a CIA plan to create school shootings through drugs and technology (cell phones) in order to get Americans to willingly give up their guns.

To get a good idea of what is going on, read the Q drops. This site keeps track of all Q drops... qanonposts dot com . It also help to listen to someone who devotes a lot of time and research to the Q posts and trying to decipher them. One person I have listened to who seems knowledgeable and definitely does his research is prayingmedic. He has a youtube channel and you can listed to his explanations of the Q posts.

Some very, very deep rabbit holes in this info so have a look and see what you think.

ILAL

WT

Edited by white threads, 24 March 2018 - 01:32 AM.

• Myc, coorsmikey and riseabovethought like this

#11 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,214 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

Hey, thanks for that WT !!

This was the assumption at which I had arrived while skipping through the video. 

I'm guilty of liking a good mystery - but I think the narrator was over-playing the "super-secret squirrel" angle. At least, he was laying it on too thick for my taste. I genuinely appreciate the synopsis. 

Now to the subject. 

Sounds to me like "Anonymous" - re-branded. (not an insult or a quip, just an observation). 

James Corbett - among others - always suggests that we "follow the money" when investigating these matters. This video suggests (in my opinion) the same course of action in a more round-about way. 

I hope it's real and can gain some legs. Time will tell. 

#12 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:03 PM

Myc,

Following the money is a major theme in Q's posts. Wealthy individuals, governments, and corporations are all tied up in Q's investigations, and as an example, George Soros is a major player in US and European politics. From what I understand, he is the driving force behind Antifa. Q posted several times regarding the NWO and its association with the Nazi, and several presidential orders aimed at eliminating/disrupting this influence by seizing funds.Have a look at Q post #940 and the corresponding posts around t#940. That is truly dead on.

The other area Q has referenced multiple times is pedophilia. The fact that women and children are being abducted and used in sex slavery and rituals has multiple contributors and Q is posting a great deal of information regarding these ties. It spans the above (wealthy individuals, government employees, and folks in corporations) and Q has ask that the annons keep track of the resignations in the corporate world as well as the political world. Shit is getting real! As I noted before, there are multiple areas of, well, basically EVIL shit going on, and has been for quite some time. Many of the things Q posts highlight this evil, and it appears this is the battle cry of Q, Good against Evil. We have ALL suspected there is a LOT of evil at work in our government and the governments around the planet, and 'The Plan' is targeted on its destruction.

One other individual that Q is tracking is Edward Snowden. Q feels that the CIA is corrupted, and that Snowden was used by the CIA to dump the NSA info in an attempt to discredit the NSA and to help make the CIA the top agency. Snowden may be a double agent, but is most definitely a CIA plant. This is just the tip of that story, and there is more info being provided almost on a daily basis.

It is fascinating to read some of this crazy shit, ahead of time, and then see it come to the MSN. Something is going on, and Q is trying to shed light on just WTF IS GOING ON. A true Red Pill/Blue Pill situation. If you take the blue pill, Q will be another disturbing sound that you ignore. If you take the red pill, you will begin to venture down a VERY DARK rabbit hole, but a dark hole that is beginning to be filled with light. Red pill anyone???

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 24 March 2018 - 12:14 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#13 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:16 PM

The problem with "Q" is the idea that anything, or at least most things being posted are in any way revelatory. Lets just look at the last post as an example: 

Q posted several times regarding the NWO and its association with the Nazi

The collaboration of U.S. industrialists and other "western" elites with the NAZI rise to power in Germany is a well-worn subject. Not to mention the western capital that was used to build up the Soviet Union after the revolution.

...pedophilia. The fact that women and children are being abducted and used in sex slavery and rituals has multiple contributors and Q is posting a great deal of information regarding these ties. It spans the above (wealthy individuals, government employees, and folks in corporations)...

Human trafficking, on many levels, is another subject that, though it doesn't receive the scrutiny it should, is not new to the news cycle. Especially the "alternative" news cycle. The Catholic Church, Jimmy Saville, Jeffrey Epstein, Dennis Hastert, Jerry Sandusky, Dyncorp, Franklin coverup...are all stories that have received coverage, albeit lacking coverage, long before Q.

One other individual that Q is tracking is Edward Snowden

The theory about Snowden running an operation against the NSA, or even the U.S. population in general has been around for years. There's a compelling narrative there but anyone definitively claiming to know Snowden's motives is dubious as best, imo.

Q feels that the CIA is corrupted...

If this is news then ho-ly-shit...

If "Q" is causing people's awareness to raise then more power to that. But since many of these "revelations" have been around for years (decades in some cases), often with extensive supporting evidence and nothing shocking or paradigm shifting has come of them, I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by August West, 24 March 2018 - 07:25 PM.

• Coopdog, pharmer and Alder Logs like this

#14 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:09 PM

August West,

I agree with you that much of this info is not new. I too have been also been aware of it for quite a while, as have many others, but at the same time, new information is coming out of Q drops on things hidden/revealed, with the Facebook and Twitter revelations as good examples. These were both referenced by Q posts in numerous drops prior to MSM release. The difference that Q seems to bring to the table is to present info, (new or old), in order to provide a backdrop for the current corrective actions they are taking in regards to these different areas. We are beginning to see the results filter into the media, with McCabe's firing a prime example of corruption/correction.

Once the DOJ report is released, other corrective actions will follow. This will be reflected in the public MSM domain, but there may be much more going on behind the scenes, and others are being arrested without making it on the front page. There are also investigations into the FBI and the CIA currently ongoing, so one would expect some corrective action from these investigations also.

Not too long ago, the whole concept of 'The Deep State' was considered conspiracy theory by a goodly portion of the population, but I do feel this is changing. Q is providing more connections to much of the 'conspiracy threads' from the past, tying them together in preparation of addressing them, as well as presenting new areas of investigation. And again, I feel the reason for this tact by Q is to show us that actions ARE being taken. TWT how well the Q team delivers, but they HAVE already stated and that's a GOOD thing!!

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 24 March 2018 - 04:12 PM.

#15 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:52 PM

The problem I see here, and no offense to you, is that it appears to be empty platitudes, declarations and some repackaging of old material. I don't see new information or new connections. There's no there, there.

-provide current and corrective actions on what different areas? And against whom?

-what corrective actions will follow the DOJ report?

-If things are happening "behind the scenes" and don't make it to "the front page" how will you know about them?

-What sort of investigations are happening with regards the FBI and CIA and who exactly holds the power to make corrective actions, whatever those are, within those agencies?

As far as the "Deep State", I would suggest that things like "Q", though they may be popularizing the phrase, are sucking any meaning out of it. It's now tossed around in a cartoonish manner like masonry or illuminati as a stand-in for anything one is against. I'm guessing that approximately zero percent of the people that throw around "deep state" have never heard of, let alone read anything from Peter Dale Scott, who essentially coined the phrase. And this idea that Trump is some crusader against entrenched power is just one more, in a long line of reasons to doubt that "Q" is providing anything of value. I can even envision scenarios where "Q" is the psychological operation, not exposing them.

I would love to see something substantial revealed and I look forward to that day.

#16 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:52 AM

August,

How long have you been following Q?

I referenced the DOJ coming report, but I should have referenced the Inspector General’s report, which is due out shortly...

ILAL

wt

#17 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

I suppose I came across it several months ago but I can't recall specifically.

#18 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:34 PM

Whether you believe in Q or not, there is no doubt that Q is and has been sharing info on the direction of numerous investigations underway. According to Q, 'they' have it all (ALL text, email, voice via the NSA), and Q has said numerous times that there is a plan, and that things are unfolding according to this plan. Q shared the information regarding the text between the two FBI agents quite a while back (Jan 22) and let everyone know that this would becoming to light in the future. So we now have the meme #ReleaseTheText, similar to #ReleaseTheMemo that Q was telling everyone about before it became mainstream, and the shit storm that followed. In fact Q is helping these topics to go mainstream.

I continue to listen to prayingmedic explain his understandings of Q's posts. This guy is good, well researched, and his explanations of what is going on are very damn accurate so far.

I have to respectfully disagree with August for I do feel that Q is bringing much to the table. Even though much of the info is already in the public domain, certainly not all (the whole North Korea negotiations were dropped by Q beforehand), Q's posts are more of a roadmap of where we are going with these different memes. Again the 'decoding' by prayingmedic goes a long way at putting the puzzle pieces together and giving you a sense of the plan. Prayingmedic is also aware that Q is following a plan, and the timing for the release of Q's info is part of the plan.

Have a look/listen for yourself.

ILAL

wt

#19 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:12 PM

All,

Still wondering about the whole Q/QANON thing?? Prayingmedic has posted a very good "Q Anon for Beginners" recap of; what is Q, what is Q's purpose, and what has transpired up to this point. If you are interested in Q, I would recommend this as a very good starting point.

Prayingmedic on youtube, post on May 9, 2018.

ILAL

wt

#20 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,214 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:53 PM

I'm not sure what's going on here exactly but it does seem that some change is beginning to occur.

I don't watch the news or any mainstream media so my opinion carries with it a certain bias. (reader beware)

There is a distinct rumbling among the educated people of our populace. The Trump conversation (love him/hate him) seems to be number one on the list. I'm grateful for the guy's presence in office. He has stirred the shit to the point to where the smell cannot be ignored any longer. If that's what it takes to make us cooperate as a society - to become a Nation - then so be it. As a nation, we've recovered from worse. 

I can't say that I've heard "Q" mentioned anywhere else but in this thread - but in fairness, I haven't asked point blank: "So have you read the latest from Q?".

Let's just say that I won't discourage the guy/gal/group "Q" from talking about this stuff even if I'm not really hanging on their every word. 

I've been studying the easter eggs in this basket for some time now. Matter of fact, it was reading AugustWest's comments (among others) which set me upon this path so many years ago.

What scares me is that there really is no simple answer to this. 

"The Government" has become one of the "catch-all" phrases. The government - this, the government - that. The phrase has become a meaningless scapegoat.

The Government - 

Is an agency which is composed of and run by its People. (theoretically)

This is a very simple concept we are not taught in Government and Economics class in school. How can we use this?

A study of history shows that when the People raise their voices in the streets - and with great enough numbers - we cannot be ignored. See Prohibition laws as an example.

Occupy accomplished nothing because it was co-opted into an "everybody solo" act. 

Protests of the past were successful because there was a focus - a unified goal - one thing everybody agreed upon.

Where are the Vietnam War Protests of our modern era? Has nobody else noticed the distinct lack of protest against an endless war in the Middle East??? 

If ALL of us start focusing on these issues - one at a time - what might happen?

But first, I'm going to grab my super-model wives (one under each arm), mount up on my unicorn, and teleport to the nearest planet which has gaseous MDMA as an atmosphere. I may check back in a few days (if I can stop humping my wives long enough) to see if any progress has been made. 

• Juthro likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!