266 replies to this topic

#21 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

The stasis in the protest department is probably due to the system of economics in its current form and condition, coupled with the extensive reach of corporate state propaganda, making just plain folks both distracted and misinformed.   

Any decoupled free thinkers haven't the same means available to the corporate state.   Not having at its disposal, mechanisms on a par with the forces of control with which to attain any functional level of organization, not to mention, that as soon as any attempts at organization red flag themselves in the corporate state's enhanced surveillance systems, very likely some highly efficient forces will be brought to bear against said organizing.   

Interesting times.

• Myc and pharmer like this

#22 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

Nationalism is just big tribalism.

Gaining stature by demeaning others confines your achievement to be no greater than your opposition is wrong.

This is a weak position used by weak children who are scared, and see monsters under their beds.

It is also favored by people who have an invisable friend or father in the sky.

OK for those who feel a need to follow a shepard, but not it is not a path to independence.

It is a path to dependancy on your own "special" group...

(Confining you within all the deragatory connotations of that word "special")

Sorry, not my cup of tea.

Edited by Spooner, 10 May 2018 - 06:10 PM.

• Alder Logs, Juthro, CatsAndBats and 1 other like this

#23 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

Spooner,

Have you read any of the Q posts? Your comments regarding 'Gaining stature by demeaning others' does not jibe with the material in the Q posts. Q focuses on illegal actions committed by party independent individuals, government agencies, and corporations, and the ongoing corrective steps being taken. There is also an important psychological aspect contained in Q's drops.

If Q is connected and providing crumbs, and this ongoing investigation continues to provide results in the form of resignations, firings, and arrests, (identified by Q prior to them taking place), then they (whom ever Q or the Q team is) do indeed have the information referenced in Q's drops and more. Consider the police in a wiretapping operation. Being able to hear a criminals plans or attempts to evade detection must truly feel ludicrous to those listening. Now imagine the information available from the NSA to Q's team on their quest to drain the swamp. Q has repeatedly indicated that a lot of the information was very dark and disturbing and only a % of what they know would be exposed to the public. Knowing this additional 'dark' information and being able to 'watch' those under investigation trying to evade detection via their communications must be what prompts Q's comments regarding 'these people are sick' or 'these people are stupid'. If this is what you are referring to by 'demeaning others' then I say, bull shit. No stature gained by stating facts, and in addition, since 'they' know they are under investigation, the psychological aspect comes into play.

Historically, the 'path to independence' has always been led by a 'special group'. The word 'special' only has meaning in that it is ordinary men and women who step forward, and in doing so become special. The forefathers of our country would certainly be considered special, but they were ordinary people who chose to put their efforts into making a difference. Q is addressing ordinary people, and the anons who research the crumbs are just ordinary folks, joining in the quest for truth, trying to make a difference. My cup of tea.

ILAL

wt

• Spooner likes this

#24 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

I watched the vid that was posted, and on this limited input formed an opinion that is no more or less valid than the material reviewed.

If I missed the point, please give me more acccurate information.  As long as Q insists on hiding, it would be foolish to simply take their word for anything.  As  long as Q says "only a % of what they know would be exposed to the public", they are not addressing the public, they are just trolling for cult members, and I am not available for that scam.

They may have great value but none was in evidence based on that video.  Would love to be educated, but will  not blindly follow any source, and am skeptical of any simplification that puts one group as inherently superior to another.  These "Special" people are just a new version of an old and tired arguement to accept them out of ignorance, same approach as Scientology Voodoo to me.

No offence White Threads, I mean you and your chosen beliefs no personal offence, but if there is anything to this, it can certainly stand the light of day, and should come out an stand on it's own two feet.  I look forward to that, and will rejudge at that time.

P.S. Our forefathers were terriorists who hid behind trees and assassinated the opposition, were thieves who distroyed other peoples property by dumping it in the harbour, and demonstrated how moraly bankrupt they were by their abuse, including killing and stealing in their relationships to the indigenouss population.  Of course, because they won, we revere them and pretend that their shit does not stink, but in reality these were incredibably flawed white men who engaged in heignous and selfish acts.  

Be careful to guard against your perspectiive hiding the reality experienced by others.  Truth is multidimentional and can not be accurately renderecd in two dimentions.

Edited by Spooner, 11 May 2018 - 01:26 PM.

#25 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

More info;

If you follow the Q drops and decodes, you will understand that there are legal issues at stake for Q as related to releasing secret information, or information directly related to an ongoing investigation. Q’s tact is to provide crumbs that point the anons to the information being investigated and have them sus it out. I feel at some point in the future, Q will reveal his/her/their identity, but not until this lethal game of cat and mouse has come to and end.

As far a releasing 100% of the info they have, you need to think on this point a little more. That would not be a wise decision. The info already released is pretty dark and evil, such as trafficking of women and children, selling of state secrets, and world wide collusion/corruption tied back to the US government (and more!). This info will all be coming to light, but as Q notes so many times, there is a plan, and they are following it. We already have visible proof that these corrective actions have started, and will continue.

As far as the American Revelotion goes, your slant on history is certainly jaded. Yes, the colonial army did not follow the British conventions on how to wage a war/battle, and the American ‘terriorists’ defeated the greatest military force on the planet at that time. No apologies here. They also began the revolution by destroying property belonging to the King since their request for representation were not being addressed, but they were being taxed...yes, taxation without representation will not be tolerated here. Again, no apologies. The only valid statement you made was in regards to how we treated (and still treat) the native Americans. This was and still is a shameful part of our history (along with slavery, but that is a different WAR). So because of the American revolution, we do not kowtow to any royals, we became independent and formed our own government that reflected our ideals, and I for one am glad we did.

If you invest a little more time on the information being dropped by Q, which is certainly relevant to taking back our country from the deep state, what is taking place will be in much better focus. We have been so accustom watching our country fall, watching Q’s plan unfold is a positive step towards watching our country redeem itself and reclaim our government. Will the USA be perfect, NO, but can it get better? TWT.

ILAL

wt
  • Spooner likes this

#26 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

From your notes it would seem that you would also applaud ISIS for using IED's and in Vietnam, the use of Punji sticks, but then you have the nerve to call ME jaded,  These folks were also fighting outsiders invading their country and trying to tell them how to live their life. Perhaps you are already too jaded to see both sides, or to taste the koolaid you have been bathed in.  Maby just young and still believe that an answer is out there and you can find it by following clues.

Bread crumbs is just a game, if you have the evidence then state your case, There are too many interesting devlopments in the world to waste time on one more round of "I know but can't tell you" bovine scatology.  That is an old story that you will hear repeated a thousand times before you die.  When Q comes out of the shadows will be soon enough for anyone to take them seriously.

But this time it is not a story, it is the foundation of our lives...this time it is true... this time it is real...this time you must listen,

before iit is too late...

P.S. Bless you my friend keep fighting for truth, justice and the rest of all that stuff, but ultimately reality will simply unfold itself.  And BTW nothing ever belonged to the king in the first place, except in the minds of sheeple who acquiesced.

Edited by Spooner, 11 May 2018 - 10:06 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#27 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

Q has been dropping crumbs regarding the ongoing DOJ investigations for many months, discussing who will lead the investigations and who will lead the prosecution. The investigation has been ongoing for a year and we are beginning to see results on certain branches of the investigation(s). Q's latest drops, starting on May 14, indicate "Now comes the pain", and today, Zero Hedge posts the following;

IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges

https://www.zerohedg...refers-criminal

More results from other investigations to come...

ILAL

wt

• Spooner likes this

#28 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:39 PM

After a 7 day hiatus, Q posted again on 6/10/18.

The focus of the post was the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (with a white house phone connection), and a wave goodbye to Rob Rosenstein (RR). He also starts the dialog on Trumps visit to see Kim. I think the 'tarmac connection' that will force RR to resign or stepdown is that Rosenstein was tied up with that BC/LL meeting, and with this getting ready to go public, RR will have to stepdown. TWT.

Q drops the following;

302s
Texts
Tarmac
FBI
DOJ
Operative insertion(s)
UK [SIS]
Dark to LIGHT
Shall we play a game?
---------------------------------
You have a choice.
Do what is right.
FBI agents willing to testify +24
Next DOJ - offer open [2]
Next C_A - offer open [3]
GOOD vs. EVIL
Q

So it appears the they have the goods on what transpired during that tarmac meeting and it is about to be made public. It is prayingmedic's contention that RR was compromised and has been playing ball to save his ass (as have many in the DOJ and FBI). The first drop on 6/10 again indicated that "A Week to [Remember]", and there appears to be much that will be happening this week, besides the Singapore meeting. In the latest post today, Q indicated that Trump will be leaving the Kim meeting early, well as soon as it is over, and I think this is because of what will be revealed this week. Again TWT...

So for those who still think Q is a fake, lets see what happens this week with RR. Though there has been a good deal of firings and/or folks cooperating with the investigation, I know that many are still waiting (including myself) for the arrests to begin, in public, to show that all of this is real. I can only imagine the complexity of the entire operation and the importance of making sure all of your ducks are in a row before the shit truly hits the fan. Maybe this week will be the flying brown stuff hitting those blades.

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 11 June 2018 - 01:44 PM.

#29 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,582 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

I dont think Q is fake at all.  I think they are real, I also think they are a tool that is there to spread a narrative of confusion and disinformation.  I am certain they are not there to show me the light of truth.  I find it much more likely they would rather I drank the cool aid.

I see them as trying to manipulate and deceive, not inform and enlighten.  And as such, they have no credibility in my book.

From them I only hear how the entire world has conspired against the great Trump, with out ever seeing a single fault with his actions, or questing his direction.

Gee I wonder who is running Q.....?  Let me think....... 

I am fairly certain that who ever it is, weather they be inside our boarders or out, they are not doing it for the best interest of the people who make up the masses.

• August West and Spooner like this

#30 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:11 PM

Juthro,

What I have gleaned from the Q information is neither confusing nor a form of disinformation, but rather the revelations of actions taken by those who felt above the law. The crimes committed were against this country, its laws, and its citizens, not against Trump.

If you feel the actions being taken by Q do not represent the interest of the masses, I will have to disagree. Reclaiming our country from illegal, negative influences from the corporate world as well as the government is in everyone's interest. Exposing this information will allow the country to judge.

I do not agree with all of Trumps actions, but that can be said of any president. Lets see what unfolds and where it all leads, for I am certain it will be a memorable journey.

ILAL

wt

#31 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:15 PM

Lets see what unfolds and where it all leads, for I am certain it will be a memorable journey.

That is exctly what I tell my wife when I am hopelessly lost, and don't want to admit it.

• Myc, white threads, Juthro and 1 other like this

#32 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Reclaiming our country from illegal, negative influences from the corporate world as well as the government is in everyone's interest. 

How does John Bolton and Erik Prince whispering in Trump's ear achieve this? i can hardly think of a pair of people more above the law.

For another view on "Q", Robbie Martin has some interesting thoughts.

• Juthro likes this

#33 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:47 AM

Some Updates

Q confirms that there have been 2 missile launches (the one outside Hawaii in Jan (which produce the correct warning alert) and the recent one on 6/11 in Washington State (the one captured by Skunk Bay Weather). Both were hacks and both were destroyed.

IG report due Thursday 6/14/18.

Expected to be highly redacted which in turn prompts congressional calls for all of the information to be released.

POTUS releases all info.

This in turn releases Huber

Arrests will follow.

ILAL

wt

#34 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:26 AM

To my eye Q is a cipher, something we all can project our preferred wishes/hope onto.

It is possible that the author(s) actually know something worth knowing, in advance of everybody outside the insider loops, or it might just be a drugged up highly intelligent dufus with nothing better to do than prognosticate - write enough words and sooner or later you'll correctly predict the apocalypse....

In reading through an hour of Q I get the impression that the Donald himself might be behind this. The Q posts have the same look and feel of The Donalds' tweets. Maybe the man only sleeps twenty minutes a day and needs to do something while not sleeping??????? I kid you not, I know a few people like this. They live on 20 minutes of sleep twice a day. Otherwise they're up, alone, trying to occupy their mind with something, anything.  But I digress.....

#35 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:07 PM

Pahrmer,

Q’s identity has always been up in the air. In some of Q’s posts, Q says ‘you elected us’ so I feel that this is someone within the White House, an elected official(s). Q will use part of Trumps tweets, or a convoluted version of the final tweet, before hand just to prove Q is legit. There have been numerous proof presented by Q to verify that Q is indeed the real thing, mostly related to what is about to happen with the investigations and who is in the crosshairs.

There is a method to Q’s madness regarding sharing of information. It is illegal to provide certain information, so having the anons sus it out and the pointing to the information that was to be presented is how Q spreads ‘the plan’.

ILAL

wt

#36 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:13 PM

Q is Melania?

To my eye everybody else but Trump is a dye-in-the-wool Insider. The same people who've been occupying the swamp for decades.

Anyway, I'm willing to be all wrong on this matter and somebody is attempting something virtuous.

But my gut tells me this is social media hijinks - a white rabbit to keep Trump loyalists busy. Maybe a project right straight outta Foggy Bottom with a bunch of twenty-somethings at the wheel.

Maybe................

• Juthro likes this

#37 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,582 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

Not so ancient Chinese proverb....

'The wise man builds bridges, but the fool builds walls.(or at least tries to....)

Edited by Juthro, 18 June 2018 - 01:26 PM.

#38 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

Not a wall fan (except for Pink Floyd's), but then again,

Wisdom cometh not from every decision

ILAL

wt

#39 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:41 PM

Q posted a while back (on 4/27/18) that Peter Strzok had been busted, removed from power, and was a cooperating witness. So, if this is the case, it will be very interesting to see what transpires when he testifies before congress (article posted on Zero Hedge on 6/17/18 referencing "Strzok To Testify Before Congress; No Immunity, Will Not Invoke 5th Amendment").

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 18 June 2018 - 02:42 PM.

#40 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

I find it creepy and disturbing that "Q" has discussed steps being taken to allow for martial law and military action within the U.S. - to protect POTUS of course. It adds fuel to the fire that it's all some psyop to prep the Trump Train's useful idiots into inciting violence when it's time to enact "the plan".

• Juthro likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!