266 replies to this topic

#41 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:52 PM

August,

Which post are you referring to for I am not familiar with it. Q has posted about certain individuals being tried in military courts vs a civilian court, but I do not recall martial law...

ILAL

wt

#42 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:35 AM

"My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad)."

• Juthro likes this

#43 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,582 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:49 AM

You forgot the part where people have to stand at attention when the POTUS enters the room....  That is a new priority and needs to be worked in ASAP.  I'm sure they can word that in there somehow......

:)

Edited by Juthro, 19 June 2018 - 12:50 AM.

#44 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:12 AM

August,

I have searched the Q posts on two different sites and found the quote (Nov 1 2017). After this post, Q stated that "Disinformation is necessary", and one anon speculated that "This was a direct challenge to Soros and the cabal. Trump knew that Soros and the bad actors were monitoring the thread. Trump, through Q, used the post to get Soros and the Globalists to back down."

Q is certainly aware that the Q posts are read by many, including those being investigated. Disinformation can be a useful tool.

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 19 June 2018 - 02:33 AM.

#45 MeadMaker

MeadMaker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:35 AM

Interesting that Trump announced today the establishment of a Space Force as the 6th branch of the military.  Does Q comment along the same lines that some others have regarding a plan to enact civil unrest and martial law via a staged fake "alien" (or other human gov/org) space invasion?

Edited by MeadMaker, 19 June 2018 - 02:36 AM.

#46 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:18 AM

August,

I have searched the Q posts on two different sites and found the quote (Nov 1 2017). After this post, Q stated that "Disinformation is necessary", and one anon speculated that "This was a direct challenge to Soros and the cabal. Trump knew that Soros and the bad actors were monitoring the thread. Trump, through Q, used the post to get Soros and the Globalists to back down."

Q is certainly aware that the Q posts are read by many, including those being investigated. Disinformation can be a useful tool.

ILAL

wt

So, it's as Pharmer suggested above and as Tom Secker refers to as, rorschach politics.As in 

Interesting that Trump announced today the establishment of a Space Force as the 6th branch of the military.  Does Q comment along the same lines that some others have regarding a plan to enact civil unrest and martial law via a staged fake "alien" (or other human gov/org) space invasion?

The "space force" has actually been in the works for a long time. It's not new with Trump.

#47 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Since disinformation is there in the mix, what can we possibly learn from all this bullshit?    Down here on the street, will we be in any position to act whenever the Thing in Chief thinks he has a good idea?

#48 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:05 AM

Disinformation can be a useful tool.

Then how do you believe one word Q posts??????????  Certainly there's no label on any given golden morsel that says "this one is disinfo"

Re: Troops in Space    do a search for USAF Space command    They've been at this for years. Full spectrum dominance is a theme they're very proud of and shows up in their self promotion stuff.

Edited by pharmer, 19 June 2018 - 09:07 AM.

#49 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:08 AM

Since disinformation is there in the mix, what can we possibly learn from all this bullshit?

Then how do you believe one word Q posts??????????  

Rorschach politics.

#50 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:27 PM

As with any source of information, including Q, accepting everything presented as the truth is folly. Truth will be revealed by verifying information, and even with Q’s disinformation, the anons were all over it and that is what forced Q to make the ‘disinformation is sometimes necessary’ comment. In most of Q’s posts, the information is given in small ‘crumbs’ and the anons get going from there. The post you referenced was not in the form of crumbs, was posted on an alternate site (but still attributable to Q), and was in the form of a statement. In any case, its validity was quickly brought into question.

The anons take every post by Q and research the hell out of it. If there is a truth there or if there are falsehoods 99% of the time, they will get to the bottom of them. I have the approach of ‘accept everything, believe nothing’ so Q’s information is just information until proven to be otherwise. Read some of the anons research...

Regarding the ‘secret space program (SSP)’ that has been in existence for years and has siphoned trillions of dollars from the US tax payers, yep, I have known about its existence for quite some time (at least 13 years). WTF knows why Trump made an official version, for none of the former presidents acknowledged it whatsoever and the program spans at least two other presidents (likely 3 or 4). Could well be because the SSP is a entity formed by the deep state and according to Q, ‘The Plan’ is to out the deep state’s existence/influence.

There has been a great deal of Q’s information released/researched/verified that points to moves taking place to remove the deep state’s influence. As Q’s information becomes front page news, and speculation becomes reality, Q’s credibility grows.

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 19 June 2018 - 12:31 PM.

#51 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:19 PM

‘The Plan’ is to out the deep state’s existence/influence...There has been a great deal of Q’s information released/researched/verified that points to moves taking place to remove the deep state’s influence.

Out of curiosity, what is your understanding of what is meant by "the deep state", in your context?

#52 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

I liked the definition I heard of Deep State as, "The Permanent Government."   

They aren't always elected, no, elected members are more an exception.  They can be governmental, commercial/industrial, or simply wealth (more often old wealth).   A good old textbook on the subject (and an expensive one at that) would be: Who Rules America: The Triumph of the Corporate Rich, by G. William Dumhoff.   I think I read it when it was in it's first edition.  It's in its seventh now.   I would love to get that new one.   I bet reading the first and seventh editions, both, would be interesting.

https://whorulesamerica.ucsc.edu/

Edited by Alder Logs, 19 June 2018 - 06:44 PM.

• white threads likes this

#53 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

I liked the definition I heard of Deep State as...

Pipe down and wait your turn, pal ;)

• Juthro likes this

#54 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

Who make up the deep state, damn good question. Alder Logs references a good explanation of who the deep state consists of and to that, I would add that all of the actors are not necessarily US citizens. It may also include ranking former/present members of some of the alphabet agencies, as J.F. Kennedy was so verbal about, the military/industrial complex referenced by D. W. Eisenhower, and I have always felt the old money families, the Rothschild, Windsor, Rockefeller, etc. have their ties/influence. In essence, it is a powerful group of non elected individuals who try and manipulate our government for their agenda at the expense of the people of the US, and I also feel it extends to the governments of the entire planet.

How would you define the deep state August?

ILAL

wt

#55 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:33 PM

The phrase was coined with regards to Turkey and it's "shadow government". I see little need to go outside the work of the man who's studied it for decades and done the most to bring the concept to light, Peter Dale Scott (There's a deep bibliography there. Many of which can be found online). If someone references the "deep state" and has never read Scott I would have a hard time taking them seriously. Mike Lofgren has also done a lot of work on it but his largely reworks Scott's efforts imo.

In the era of America's Next Top President it has taken on a vague, cartoonish, essentially meaningless role. The idea that one can "expose" and diminish it's influence seems naive, at best. I don't know how one diminishes the influence of Wall Street, the city of London and the rest of global finance, the military industrial complex, the security state and their black operations (drugs), the oil cartel, and, and, and. It's not some monolithic entity that can be taken down.

When you referenced Kennedy talking about the deep state, what did you mean?

#56 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:00 PM

"the influence of Wall Street, the city of London and the rest of global finance, the military industrial complex, the security state and their black operations (drugs), the oil cartel, and, and, and. It's not some monolithic entity that can be taken down." 

So its your contention that it is so big, has so many 'entities' it cant be taken down. The attitude of so many in this country; too big a task, "naive" to think we could do anything about it, certainly anyone trying is a fake or some LARP. Q's contention is that it can be taken down, and will be taken down in parts, since it is indeed made up of many interconnected parts, not as some "monolithic" global entity. The proof will be in the results of these investigations.

Regarding JFK, I did not say he was talking about the deep state, but rather he has some very heated comments about the CIA after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. There was a quote that was supposedly related to Kennedy saying he was going to "Shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds". Whether or not he actually said this is up for debate, but it does reflect his sentiment at the time.

The investigations are underway. The results will prove that, at the very least, someone is trying to break the hold of the deep state. Better than kicking back and giving up since its "naive" to think we could ever do anything about it.

ILAL

wt

#57 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,481 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:07 AM

Regarding JFK, I did not say he was talking about the deep state, but rather he has some very heated comments about the CIA after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. There was a quote that was supposedly related to Kennedy saying he was going to "Shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds". Whether or not he actually said this is up for debate, but it does reflect his sentiment at the time.

I think you're correct about Kennedy. Not sure if that quote has been misappropriated or not but that sentiment probably didn't prolong his life.

So its your contention that it is so big, has so many 'entities' it cant be taken down. 

No. It's my contention that the President of the United States, a position inherently tied to the deep state, and a person with links to global organized crime, who's surrounded himself with military generals and hawkish neocons, has droned more civilians to death than all his predecessors combined (and Obama was no slouch) is an odd choice to tackle the influence of the permanent, shadow government. 

The attitude of so many in this country; too big a task, "naive" to think we could do anything about it...

I can appreciate your frustration and anger. At one point I thought talking to people online and irl about ending the Fed and exposing CIA drug running through hyperlinked documentaries would have some real, lasting effect. Over time, I realized that the only useful effect I could have was within my own sphere of influence. Doing a little bit to help start a place of learning in our local community as an alternative to compulsory government school. Building a network of people who support one and other through raising clean, healthy food. Hiring trades-skilled friends to accomplish tasks and keep money in the local community. Put as little energy into multinational corporations (food, energy, banking) as possible. Diversify one's skillset so as to be useful to one's family and greater community. Build out one's intellectual, physical and material self-defense. Those are the truly "big tasks, that actually bear results and quite the contrary to "kicking back and giving up, which I do not advocate.

I keep hearing about how the "investigations are underway". I'm not too sure what it is that people are expecting from these political plays and I haven't heard anyone inform me of how we're supposed to know that the hold of the deep state is being broken (since most people don't even know what the deep state is) but I do find it fascinating that Donald Trump has managed to convince so many people of so many things - for good or ill. 

#58 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 687 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:05 AM

my friend i brew beer  with has plaque on his wall Retirement thing ,  thanking him for his service in "Space Command" as Pentagon  Liaison officer to the White House  under three presidents, so for fun I asked him about Area 51 a cpl times . he didn't miss a beat he looked up and commented on the weather ha ha  

#59 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

The Hindu idea that all this happening seemingly in the physical world is but a grand play works for me.    In it, there is all us actors assuming roles, staying in character so much that it has come to an inability to see the play for what it is.   As our individual parts, divided from each other by every attribute of self image, we are all the conquered.   If we define peace as impossible until all we oppose is vanquished, we will experience little in the way of peace.   If freedom is always having our way, freedom will never be known.  

The play goes on.  The question becomes, are we limited to being only the roles we play?   The play will unfold how it does, and no outcome is assured.   All we can know is that all things that have beginnings will have ends.   We individual actors are expressions of the whole of it.   It's fine that we oppose the outcomes we do not resonate with.   Do we invest our innate peace and freedom in how it looks from our marks on the stage at any passing moment?  

If you want peace, be peaceful, even in battle.  You are free, whatever the situation your body and mind is in within the play.   No deep state can take that if you are self possessed, knowing it's a play, after all.   Perhaps next time through here, you play a megalomaniac deep state mover and shaker, perhaps just to see if that player has any sense of peace or freedom in being in character.  

The divisions are all artificial, person to person, species to species.  When we act as the whole, we will be acting for the whole.   We will never, as any human body/mind, know all the details, know where the script goes, as it is always being written on the fly, in the eternal now.   If I were to philosophize about it, I can see that if a door had opened for me to have been a deep stater, I would have donned the blinders that go with that role, and waking up might be incredibly difficult. 

So, are we divided, in ourselves, as by whatever lines we imagine, or are we all in it together?

• crazy1 and white threads like this

#60 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

Alder Logs,

The concept of a dualistic universe is a common theme in spirituality, and one which I support. My spiritual path has led me through Christianity, Budism, Shamanic teachings and finally to the Toltec teachings, where I felt most at home. The Dualistic universe is discussed in many, many books; The Law of One (The Ra Material), Power VS Force, are two books that come to mind, and of course the Vedic teachings. Good vs evil, light vs dark, illusionary or part of the plan? The Ra material posits that this universe was created because the first attempt provided no duality, and the inhabitants displayed little or no spiritual growth. Choice entered and the dualistic universe began, and with it, our concept of right and wrong. So, within this environment, we manifest our direction towards the light or darkness through our words and deeds.

As August mentioned, our personal sphere of influence is limited and I applaud his approach to bringing change through local personal actions. Important concept for all to embrace. I also support Q’s attempts for change. Since we as individuals are limited in our influence, to see an individual (or most likely a group of individual) like Q striving for a change to the system, and in a position to do so, I will also applaud Q’s actions.

So the dualistic universe presents challenges, and the cyclic nature of existence means we have been here before and will be here once again. It is through these many lifetimes that we make our choices and learn and grow (or not). Awareness of our roles in this play increases our chances of making decisions that will move our spirits forward, so the more ‘awakened’ souls within the play, the better the outcome for the individuals and humanity as a whole.

My intent in sharing the Q information is to simply make the information available to the actors in this play. It is everyone’s choice in how they receive the information, for I can not change anyone but myself (and would not want to).

ILAL

wt
  • Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!