dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 6,500 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:10 AM

Maybe it's a prank? rawstory isn't exactly main stream media:

https://www.rawstory...loving-boomers/

I personally think of it more as a joke then a prank.....

;P)

#122 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 6,500 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:06 PM

It seems that Q's theories are even too skewed for some of the trumpeters out there.

https://www.thedaily...p-qanons-spread

WE DON’T GO ALL

Trump’s Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon’s Spread
Fearing the left will turn the conspiracy theory against them, the president’s cheerleaders try to talk sense into the grassroots. It’s not working.
Will Sommer
WILL SOMMER
08.07.18 4:59 AM ET
Pro-Trump media personalities are scrambling to prevent the QAnon conspiracy theory from catching on with the GOP grassroots, after a Trump rally last week brought the bizarre movement to mainstream attention.

The pundits are starting to worry that QAnon supporters — who believe in outlandish claims outlined in anonymous internet posts that Trump is engaged in a good-versus-evil struggle against a global pedophile cabal — will be used by Democrats and the media to make all Trump voters look crazy. Already, QAnon supporters are showing up at Trump rallies.

Lee Stranahan, a former Breitbart reporter who now hosts a radio show at Russian-owned Sputnik, said he has struggled to convince QAnon believers that their theory is fake.

“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen,” Stranahan told The Daily Beast. “It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”

So far, though, it’s not clear that the pushback from the various pro-Trump personalities will dissuade anyone. Their tweets attacking QAnon are often besieged with replies from fans who believe in QAnon and are now shocked to see that their political heroes don’t.

Further complicating the effort, the pro-Trump figures now trying to fight QAnon have often embraced equally outlandish conspiracy theories themselves. And everyone involved supports Trump, who built his political career pushing the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was actually born in Kenya.

“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”
— Lee Stranahan
The QAnon pushback kicked off in earnest over the weekend, with various prominent Trump supporters attacking the conspiracy theory. Jacob Wohl, a young Trump supporter who has built a following on Twitter, declared that QAnon was “complete and utter nonsense.” Conservative columnist Kurt Schlichter called the theory “vaguely entertaining nonsense.” In a Reddit post, former White House press secretary Sean Spicer shot down a question about whether QAnon was “legit” with a one-word reply: “no.”

RELATED IN POLITICS

QAnon Believes JFK Jr. Faked His Death to Become Its Leader

QAnon Is Even Blowing Conservative Media’s Minds

Trump Fans Are Suckers and QAnon Is Perfect for Them
Scott Adams, the Dilbert creator who positioned himself as a pro-Trump thought leader, said in a video Sunday that QAnon believers were making all Trump supporters look “like a bunch of idiots.”

“Maybe do it a little quieter, because it’s not helping the brand,” Adams said.

QAnon supporters often posit that former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who is cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, is somehow involved in Q. But on Monday, Flynn’s son joined in the chorus of pro-Trump figures slamming QAnon.

“While I’ve been mentioned alongside the #QAnon hashtag before, I’ve never taken it seriously,” Michael Flynn Jr. tweeted. “And you shouldn’t either.”

#123 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:14 PM

The Q drops are bearing fruit, again!

I have not been posting but waiting for this to happen (although Q has been very busy posting). Q's drops regarding the corruption within the FBI and DOJ and their weaponization against the Trump campaign will be corroborated with the release of these documents.  

https://www.zerohedg...a-investigation

So all of the text and the FISA application are being released, unredacted. It took a while, but this should be interesting...

ILAL

wt

#124 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,454 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:20 PM

It will be interesting when peoples' butts are in the Defendants' chair awaiting the verdict from the jury. Until then............status quo...........nobody is ever held accountable

• Juthro and Pipeline like this

#125 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 6,500 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:16 PM

Remember how the trump was spouting off about how much Muellers investigation was costing us?   Turns out he was spreading more fake news....

https://www.msn.com/...b7Kz&ocid=wispr

Special counsel Robert Mueller secured a win last Friday, with President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, pleading guilty to conspiracy charges and agreeing to cooperate with the ongoing investigation.

Mueller may have also paid for his own investigation.

That's because, as part of his plea deal with the special counsel, Manafort agreed to forfeit real estate and cash estimated to be worth between $42 million and $46 million. The special counsel's office declined to provide an estimate for the value of the assets.

Those properties include Manafort's Trump Tower apartment, two apartments in lower Manahttan worth about $3 million and $4 million, a brownstone in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, and his sprawling 10-bedroom mansion in the Hamptons section of Long Island.

Manafort will also give up money in three bank account and in his life insurance policy.

In all, the value of the real estate alone that Manafort is surrendering amounts to an estimated $22 million. The exact value of the assets will not be known until it is all sold. The federal government routinely auctions off forfeited goods and contracts with real estate brokers to sell seized properties.

To be sure, a Justice Department official told NBC News that the money will not go directly to funding Mueller's probe. But supporters of the investigation were quick to note that the seized assets address a central criticism that Trump and his allies have levied against the inquiry.

In May, shortly after joining Trump's legal team, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani blasted the cost of the probe, saying that Mueller "wasted $20 million on an investigation that begins without any evidence and ends without any evidence."

In June, Trump wrote in a post on Twitter that "the Russian Hoax Investigation has now cost our government over $17 million, and going up fast."

Even members of Congress were pushing the talking point.

"The least we can do is start looking at all the ways he's absolutely blown taxpayer dollars," Republican Rep. Louie Gohmertsaid on Fox News in June. "He's wasted money right and left."

It was a line of argument heard across conservative channels in the spring because the Department of Justice released its Statement of Expenditures for the special counsel's office. From May 17, 2017 through March 31, 2018, the investigation cost about $16.7 million.

An updated report detailing Mueller's costs is expected soon.

But it's unlikely that those costs will exceed the amount to be seized from Manafort.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

#126 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:24 AM

Sure looks like someone will soon be in the Defendants' chair...more to come?? TWT!

https://www.zerohedg...nesses-summoned

ILAL

wt

#127 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,454 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:13 AM

here's a fairly rational analysis of why Q-anon has gone quiet for 3 whole weeks

https://www.collecti...fore-the-storm/

#128 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:24 AM

First silence = 10 days, second = 20 days, this period = 30 days...

We should be hearing from Q again on 11/8/18...TWT!

ILAL

wt

#129 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:13 AM

Woo woo.

#130 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:39 PM

So much for that theory...Q just posted agin.

wt

#131 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:40 PM

Q’s latest posts indicate that things are now in place to move forward. With the Senate secured, I do feel that the release of the FISA information, along with a lot of other info is about to be released to the public.

Q says “Enjoy the show”

Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

ILAL

wt

#132 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:59 PM

The senate has been "secured" for two years. As was the house. Why wait until half of congress is lost before making grand moves?

I'm curious. The last time you mentioned the FISA release (whatever you're waiting for there, I'm not sure of) was 3 months ago. I haven't gone back through this whole thread but over it's course you've suggested that we should be seeing major shakeups in the security state, important people would be in the dock and things should "get interesting". From your perspective, have these things occurred?

Edited by August West, 07 November 2018 - 11:20 PM.

#133 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:32 AM

August,

No, most of these things have not transpired yet. I believe the wait until after mid terms was to avoid looking as if they were influencing the elections. Maintaining the Senate was more important than holding the House, which the GOP did, and they did not feel it was 'secured'. Here is a partial Q drop that answers your question (both Corker and Flake were republicans)

Partial Q post #2432

The Senate was the target.
Corker + Flake removed.

Partial Q post #2434

We are at war.
Think logically.
Why was winning the House majority the primary goal for them?
To this point, what chamber is currently directing the DOJ/FBI investigations?
To this point, what chamber do they feel most threatened by?
While the focus was on the House for them (due to above), our underlying focus was adding PRO_POTUS members to the Senate and safely securing a PRO_MAJORITY.
THE SENATE IS WORTH SO MUCH MORE.
THE SENATE CONTROLS JUDGES & CABINET POSITIONS W/O HOUSE APPROVAL.
THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE HAS DIRECT OVERSIGHT OVER THE DOJ&FBI [MORE POWER THAN THE HOUSE].
While we had a senate majority on paper, in reality, we never did, nor could we count on bringing investigations to that body until it was safely in our full control.
THE SENATE WAS ALWAYS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE.
Moves & countermoves.
We defied history by picking up Senate seats.

So the withheld documents that have been asked for, including the FISA application, should be released very soon. This will get the ball rolling.

ILAL

wt

#134 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,836 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:12 AM

Q’s latest posts indicate that things are now in place to move forward.

Aren't things always in place to "move forward," with the only disagreement being about exactly which direction 'forward' is?

• Juthro likes this

#135 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:20 PM

August,

I believe the wait until after mid terms was to avoid looking as if they were influencing the elections.

But isn't the whole point to get the people in who you want? If the agenda is to clean house of those believed to be undesirable or who belong to the "deep state" (a phrase that seems to have lost all meaning) and it helps to have allies, why not influence elections with damning information?

#136 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

They did get the people they wanted in and the two they wanted out. Since the release will cause untold chaos and finger pointing, doing it before the elections would have been seen as a political move to influence the elections. Did not need that additional level of confusion.

Q notes that things are going according to plan. TWT

wt

ILAL

Edited by white threads, 09 November 2018 - 02:41 PM.

#137 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:32 AM

doing it before the elections would have been seen as a political move to influence the elections. Did not need that additional level of confusion.

Q notes that things are going according to plan. TWT

wt

ILAL

Yea, I saw that you said that earlier. A politician who doesn't want to influence elections in their favor is a first for me.

• Juthro likes this

#138 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,521 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

7e5314cab4754e89b59b1a070240e931.jpg

• Juthro likes this

#139 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 364 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:15 PM

Interesting that Q is the second most attacked entity by the press (and you guys...don't want you to feel left out!)...all for a LARP??

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.465

Nov 12 2018 23:13:00 (EST)
#1 attacked person by FAKE NEWS [+swamp [R+D]]?
POTUS
#2 attacked entity by FAKE NEWS [+swamp [R+D]]?
Q
As of 3:02 pm est today, "Qanon" is now the #2 most attacked entity behind POTUS within the U.S.
[R+D COORDINATED BLITZ ATTACK]
Logical Thinking > WHY?
WHY WOULD THE BIGGEST MEDIA CO'S IN THE WORLD CONTINUE TO ATTACK THIS MOVEMENT?
2+2=4
Congratulations, Anons!
YOU ARE NOW THE SECOND BIGGEST THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT.
BADGE OF HONOR!
SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.
Q

I will admit I am tired of waiting for the 'something big' to drop. TWT(damn it)! 

ILAL

wt

Q's drops located at https://qanon.pub/ 

Edited by white threads, 13 November 2018 - 02:17 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!