Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Meal Worms - Turning Bread into Meat Into Life for Earth?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MyElysiumTrips

MyElysiumTrips

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:35 AM

Turning Bread into Meat, via Meal Worms!

Meal Worm Money.

Honestly, the Meal Worms Could Save people & make People - Countless Benefits of making Home Made Meats from like Grains & plant vegetable fruits?

I could write so much. But look into Farming Meal Worms, Bird Eggs for chicks, Worms for Compost, seafood Gardening at home like Corals Castles selling at big money for growing Corals...?

I'm not sure, it's possible.

My Elysium Trips

#2 MyElysiumTrips

MyElysiumTrips

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

Spraying Spores on Hemp Fiber Logs, with Agar Mixed in, with Worm Castings, with Meal Worm Compost, Corn Grits, Rye, etc..

Or Even Spores could be already Contained inside Biodegradable plastic sterile log bags. Soak them, let them mature & that's it. Also for Mushrooms Pads, could be Various Inoculated Mushroom Pads that Inflate with Water.

Or simply inoculate the Logs or Pads or Whatever Biodegradable Mushrooms Complete Substrates, in Pads that can be Layered Countless times to open up More Medium & Substrate to Mushrooms.

Perpetually pick them without changing anything like New Substrates & Sterilizing Everything.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by MyElysiumTrips, 23 March 2018 - 11:29 AM.

#3 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• App Administrator
  • 5,167 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:30 PM

I’m confused with this.

Create a post about a topic and then not write much about it and then tell people to research it

Are the meal worms eating the bread and this makes the meal worms grow and is this the meat your talking about?

How does the second post connect with the first post?

I’d like to see a little more clarity and direction in your posts so we can get conversations going about the ideas that you have. But they are splattering all over the wall and does not seem to connect.

Love out of the box thinking that gets the brain thinking. Just need help creating the box to know what to get out of.
  • Myc, Skywatcher and Buitensporig like this

#4 MyElysiumTrips

MyElysiumTrips

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

Could people have All open Floor plans for an Indoor Infrastructure, then use Legos Blocks as Clear Storage between Walls?

Could be manually assembled & disassembled. With Fish Tank Bowls on the Inside of Each Legos Blocks.

Use them for Personal Storage, or for Growing even Cooking mushrooms. Etc.

Then, people in their own houses, Could Assemble Bigger Legos Pieces, to act as Both a Wall Barrier, but Also Not Empty Space like Walls have of recently.

So, you could Even leave a little Hole in Between Rooms, for Cats & Dogs to cross through the interior walls.

Anything like Little Lego Blocks & some time & efforts, & Customizable interior Walls that Apparently Ship maybe over 10 times the Differences it can make in Walk Space / storage walls. Then Snap Cover of Each Legos Blocks on, then Snap Each Legos Blocks into the Appropriate Positions that you Want to connect in Next Wall parts of...

DIY - Home Improvement Lego Walls, with Storage Bins in Lego Walls or whatever.

Just Stack them, they lock themself in Beam & Post designs.

I might be a little high & in the wrong part of the forum for this...?

My Elysium Trips
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#5 MyElysiumTrips

MyElysiumTrips

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

I’m confused with this.

Create a post about a topic and then not write much about it and then tell people to research it

1)
Are the meal worms eating the bread and this makes the meal worms grow and is this the meat your talking about?

2)
How does the second post connect with the first post?

I’d like to see a little more clarity and direction in your posts so we can get conversations going about the ideas that you have. But they are splattering all over the wall and does not seem to connect.

Love out of the box thinking that gets the brain thinking. Just need help creating the box to know what to get out of.

Hi. Thanks for your reply!

Number

1), Yes & No. Meat from Bread - was a metaphorical phase to indicate that Apparently only Dried Oats & Carrots is Needed to make Meal Worm (Meat) Farms. Oats Can Indeed be made into flour to be made into Breads or Bread Parts, so that is the premise of what I said.

In other words, Put Grains like Oats into the Mealworm Farms, along with slight venerable, then after your Breeding / Collecting Box is built. Yes - you could basically turn yourself, Bread Into Meat.

Multiplications of Meat & Fish & Breads, & Many other things. Because of Little Things like Mealworms.

Anyways. Yea, Stones to Bread, then Bread to Meat. Etc..

2), I don't know, I'm too Stone's into Breads into Meats, Ahh, Oh My!

My Elysium Trips

Edited by MyElysiumTrips, 23 March 2018 - 07:40 PM.

#6 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 4,821 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

iPatch? Is that you back with another account?
  • Myc, PsyBearknot and illigitimateJester like this

#7 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:15 PM

I'm assuming you are referring to the 4500 different species of edible bugs and how they are a sustainable source of protein?   Yeah, watched that special on Netflix.....Now let's go get a bag of "Chirps"....

As for the rhetoric on legos....Yeah, you must be really high and lacking sleep cuz not a one word of that made sense.... reminded me of when my buddies get all methed out and talk about nonsense and the giant gods walking around on earth with us....

Edited by illigitimateJester, 23 March 2018 - 11:17 PM.

• coorsmikey and PsyBearknot like this

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

Captain Fruit Bat

• OG VIP
  • 11,133 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:46 AM

Reading this thread gets me high.

#9 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,457 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:59 AM

MyElysiumTrips, it sounds like you have a lot of interesting concepts, but I'm not sure just blasting them out at us all at once will further the technology OR the conversation.

I'd be interested to see a single idea developed in a thread to see if it's viable, whether it's useful, and to learn how to do it myself.

If you can bring any of these ideas into meatspace you might make a great contribution!

Edited by Sidestreet, 24 March 2018 - 11:59 AM.

• coorsmikey and CatsAndBats like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!