Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:59 AM

https://www.rt.com/b...campaign=chrome

Quoted from the article:

Since 2013 China has been creating 55 billion tons of artificial rain a year. The country is now embarking on its biggest rainmaking project ever.

In terms of the plan, announced this month, Chinese authorities intend to force rainfall and snow over 1.6 million sq km (620,000 sq miles), an area roughly three times the size of Spain.

According to media reports, the government will use new military weather-altering technology developed by the state-owned China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation. The country plans to build tens of thousands of combustion chambers on Tibetan mountainsides. The chambers will burn a solid fuel, which will result in a spray of silver iodide billowing towards the sky.

I thought the "chemtrails" crowd were all "conspiracy theorists". 

This article appears to be China's admission that the technology exists. 

I noticed Trump Tower was on fire yesterday. But I failed to notice the article which followed the inevitable total collapse of the building due to the fire. What happened to physics?

I know from my observations of 9/11 (and the official NIST report) that buildings will undergo total controlled collapse due to office fires. After several hours of burning - and still no total collapse. 

I'm so confused. 

Edited by Myc, 08 April 2018 - 10:05 AM.

• Coopdog, Arathu, MsBehavin420 and 1 other like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:16 AM

Replying to my own topic here.

I became curious about Silver Iodide - used in the process of cloud seeding.

https://en.wikipedia...i/Silver_iodide

It was hilarious to notice that over-exposure to silver iodide can lead to argyria:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

Does this explain why "the greys" (as in E.T.) are grey? LOL

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#3 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

I never thought chemtrails were a conspiracy...The problem I see is that nobody wants to admit that they are real.....Out here, we see them about 2-3 times a week spraying grids in the sky in the very early mornings....and then it rains to the east of us, several states over, about 3-5 days later....

In fact, here's a pic I snapped about a week ago.....

IMG_20180329_074330821_HDR.jpg

Edited by illigitimateJester, 08 April 2018 - 10:26 AM.

• Myc, Coopdog and Alder Logs like this

#4 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

LOL the NIST report - an embarrassment to both Engineering in particular, and the English language in general.

• Myc likes this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:30 AM

Jeez, IJ, where'd you get a camera that could take such vivid photos of your imagination?     Didn't I just imagine that the weather service or someone like that just came up with new official names for a bunch of imaginary cloud formations that people all over are imagining seeing?   No wonder we're talking about this here in the Twilight Zone!

So, from what I hear, this image continues to be pretty representative of years since this image was published.  There were a couple times when California was allowed to get some rain, but it's getting back to business as usual, with the coolest (below historic averages) place on Earth being between the Rocky Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.    Hence, a majority of Americans (those whose opinions seem to matter most to someone) keep asking, "what global warming?"   (I also wonder that the other place in the northern hemisphere which is cooler in this map is Iran.  Just makes me wonder what's on with that, is all.)

gallery_131808_1351_34273.gif

My hypothesis has been that the jet stream is being blocked by a generally stationary high pressure off the West Coast by way of ionospheric heating facilitated by the published capabilities of the HAARP transmitters in Alaska, thereby forcing the the jet northward, taking the storm track with the North Pacific moisture north.   After passing the Rocky Mountains, the jet plunges southward in its natural meander to move the so-called polar vortex over eastern North America.   This is being kept a secret from the Canadians, wouldn't one think? 

Edited by Alder Logs, 08 April 2018 - 11:37 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#6 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:51 AM

Haha, Alder, I'll get some more vivid pics of my imagination here soon and post em up....like I said, they spray that shit out here quite frequently....It must be what makes this area so "mystical"......People trippin' out on chemtrails and think they had some type of spiritual enlightenment....there is a secret air force base back in Fay("Secret") Canyon, maybe they know something about it...wait, I don't think I'm supposed to know that....

About 7 years ago, I lived in Indiana.....I saw the most unnatural cloud sweep across 1/3 of the state, and reek havoc, and cause 4-5 tornado's. It was unreal. On the doplar, it looked like this giant wall moving across most of the state, in perfect uniform, always maintaining a perfect vertical pattern on the map....whatever it was, it caused a lot of damage and was not natural from anything I've seen....

Fay_Canyon_Fire.jpg

This was not an airplane that crashed, although, that's what it was reported as....I know someone that got actual photos of the thing that crashed, and the feds showed up and took his phone....it was some crazy metallic sphere type thing.

People should  truly believe that our military industrial complex is decades ahead of what the public sees.....because it's true. Our military's power is something akin to omnipotence....or god-like....welcome to the new age...RIP Bill Cooper...."Behold a Pale Horse".....

Edited by illigitimateJester, 09 April 2018 - 02:15 AM.

#7 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:38 AM

https://news.nationa...-shortened-day/

While I agree, there are other factors involved in global warming like our earthquake friends. I believe that Is directly caused by the removal of oil from the earth. I don't have scientific proof of that besides being able to explain basic principles of mechanics and what oil does.

#8 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:26 AM

some more pics of my vivid imagination....

IMG_20180419_071525857.jpg

IMG_20180419_071614463.jpg

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#9 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,397 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:23 AM

[Direct Link]

• Alder Logs likes this