#21 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:40 AM

Breakthrough Starshot Wants to Send a Spacecraft to the Next Star System | @curiositydotcom

https://curiosity.co...urce=androidapp

#22 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:52 AM

#23 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 396 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:54 PM

spacey heh...cool 

#24 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

Are you freaking kidding me? SpaceX rocket.....how appropriate, kind of.

Why the hell they doing this? Im pretty sure i conceived several children in the deep end of a hotel swimming pool......joking.....or am I?

Ok i know its not exactly micro-gravity but if we ever go to space to colonize a rock, planet, or whatever......are we really going to be bumping uglies in microgravity? I WILL! That would be so freakimg awesome. Not to get to graphic but i think every position would be a challenge, think about the physics of movement in zero gravity for a second or i mean micro but still........changes the technique all together! You would have to push your partner away then grab them and pull them back......sucks for someone like me who is 1" shy of being a girl LMFAO....something my dad always use to say that cracked me up.

I was all for it until during the interview they told me i was going to donate my sperm here on earth in a lab after signing a consent authorizing it for transportation into outer Space.....I wanted to donate up there man......up there man..up there! Im no conspiracy theorist but i think our government is wanting to take my genetics and breed them with hot ass alien chicks.......I could be wrong.

Too much? Nah its not.

Anyway what the freak?!

https://www.livescie...-sperm-iss.html

#25 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:33 PM

Are you freaking kidding me? SpaceX rocket.....how appropriate, kind of.

Why the hell they doing this? Im pretty sure i conceived several children in the deep end of a hotel swimming pool......joking.....or am I?

Ok i know its not exactly micro-gravity but if we ever go to space to colonize a rock, planet, or whatever......are we really going to be bumping uglies in microgravity? I WILL! That would be so freakimg awesome. Not to get to graphic but i think every position would be a challenge, think about the physics of movement in zero gravity for a second or i mean micro but still........changes the technique all together! You would have to push your partner away then grab them and pull them back......sucks for someone like me who is 1" shy of being a girl LMFAO....something my dad always use to say that cracked me up.

I was all for it until during the interview they told me i was going to donate my sperm here on earth in a lab after signing a consent authorizing it for transportation into outer Space . Im no conspiracy theorist but i think our government is wanting to take my genetics and breed them with hot ass alien chicks.......I could be wrong.

Too much? Nah its not.

Anyway what the freak?!

https://www.livescie...-sperm-iss.html

#26 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,841 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:30 PM

The advanced stuff in the Kama Sutra would finally be attainable for the less-flexible!

Then there'd be the unprecedented stuff, like launching off of opposing walls and trying to make a bullseye. Oh, the places you'll go...

• Microbe likes this

#27 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:36 AM

The advanced stuff in the Kama Sutra would finally be attainable for the less-flexible!

Then there'd be the unprecedented stuff, like launching off of opposing walls and trying to make a bullseye. Oh, the places you'll go...

Did you say Kama Sutra? 46de55520e5b323f997ec47757c3bdd5.jpg88dbbf511a39c59be46b766ded5aac10.jpg6bca1aae1eb61addebcd5a77ad135fd4.jpg0b63686d965e02bae1dbb60a17b4f0d0.jpg7514b195356348aeab6b96ededd5819f.jpg

#28 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:39 AM

Alpha Centauri Might Include a Stolen Star | @curiositydotcom

#29 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

This site posts one of these every day.  This one has some cool graphics you might enjoy.

[Direct Link]

• onediadem and Microbe like this

#30 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:44 PM

This site posts one of these every day. This one has some cool graphics you might enjoy.

[Direct Link]

Excellent! I think im going to download the app and the disaster prediction app. So im assuming they post a video everyday?

#31 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:03 PM

I only see the video at another site where someone posts it every day.  I don't follow the links.  Too much going on and not enough time, usually.

#32 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:39 PM

I only see the video at another site where someone posts it every day. I don't follow the links. Too much going on and not enough time, usually.

Right on.....

#33 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

Today's upload:

[Direct Link]

The source:

https://www.youtube....bservers/videos

• Microbe likes this

#34 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:04 PM

Black Widow Pulsars "Eat" Their Mates In Space | @curiositydotcom

#35 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:38 PM

[Sensational Hubble Telescope Photos of the Universe (99 pics)] http://www.topbuzz.c...350061870317833

#36 Rangley

Rangley

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:26 AM

The future of the human race lies in space. I strongly believe we should be working together to become a multi-planetary species. As stars do eventually die, and what then will be left of our earth and children.
  • Microbe likes this

#37 Rangley

Rangley

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:28 AM

I think of space quit often. One of my many hobbies, and love the idea of this thread. Can we get a round of applause for Mr. Elon Musk!

#38 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:16 AM

I think of space quit often. One of my many hobbies, and love the idea of this thread. Can we get a round of applause for Mr. Elon Musk!

https://r.tapatalk.c...51&share_type=t

#39 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:48 PM

Here you go Microbe, I think this is supposed to give you a warm fuzzy feeling...

sort of like trich on your mycelliium 

[Direct Link]

Edited by Spooner, 02 May 2018 - 01:50 PM.

• Microbe likes this

#40 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,135 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:05 PM

The pieces just keep on falling into place, and the latest volume I know of is, The Velikovsky Heresies, by Laird Scranton.

Ta ha ha ha ....

subtle.

:)

soliver

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!