#21 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,370 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

OMG, you have to watch Santa Clarita Diet. It is cracking me up. If you like Drew Barrymore, you will dig it.

My wife is a big fan of her so i have watched that with her and i do like it. Is the 2nd season on Netflix no? I guess i can look for myself lol.....

Season 2 episode 15 was a excellent episode that summerized and recapped what has happen so far. The federal judge seemed shady as freak at first.

I still stand by the orginal statement of the show having a excellent soundtrack but i have found it to be kind of unrealistic at times and allthoug originally compared it to Homeland, it is not even close. Homeland gives you the since of a operation taken place over many months or even a years or two while the operations seem to be completed in just days in The Blacklist. It has been up and down but i still enjoy in.
  • onediadem and wildedibles like this

#22 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,219 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

"Black Mirror" is freakin' incredible ...

I don't spend much time on the glowing rectangle of fun, but that series?  Forget about it.  We sat down to season 2 and ended up watching the whole thing in one night.  It's that good.

And if you haven't gotten into "Always Sunny in Philadelphia," you should.  I've watched all nine seasons twice.  Their humor is simply awful, and makes even ME feel like a good person  :)

soliver

• onediadem, wildedibles and Microbe like this

#23 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:40 PM

I just finnished all 5 seasons of Merlin I liked it and the humor in it was good at times lol
  • onediadem, Microbe and CatsAndBats like this

#24 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,370 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:30 PM

I don't spend much time on the glowing rectangle of fun, but that series? Forget about it. We sat down to season 2 and ended up watching the whole thing in one night. It's that good.

And if you haven't gotten into "Always Sunny in Philadelphia," you should. I've watched all nine seasons twice. Their humor is simply awful, and makes even ME feel like a good person :)

soliver

Yes black mirror is amazing. It is shockingly accurate about our culture today. Its always Sunny in Philadelphia is a good one. I only made it about 5 or so episodes in because i get wrapped up in other shows i have invested so much leasure time into and always forget to come back to it. I need to add it to my watch list so i dont forget.
  • onediadem and wildedibles like this

#25 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

Travelers, Agents of Shield, The Magicians.

I like the guy from Will & Grace, the dad on AoS has the cool and in-control style of my own father, and the gay guy on the magicians reminds me of a high school friend who was just awesome.

• wildedibles and Microbe like this

#26 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

The episode where the American traveler is testing a new game while traveling in England (season 3, I believe) is possibly the most disturbing piece of TV/film I've ever seen. Though it's not talking about psychedelics, it's as close as I've ever seen to representing the edge of sanity that I've experienced in my darkest most mind-fucked states of substances. I've caused an unfortunate amount of tears to fall from those who would dare take the ride with me...but I digress...

Edited by August West, 29 April 2018 - 10:33 PM.

• wildedibles and Microbe like this

#27 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,640 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:09 AM

I watch the news...........

on 4 or 7, Never on 11 (thats too much science fiction for me)

It's a one hour comedy, with splashes of fiction mixed with documentary.

Its the best ongoing series out there. Unbelievable scenarios, drama on a world wide scale, and a plotline that can turn on a dime.

The weather is my favorite comedy. I always expect a 50/ 50 chance of any accuracy, and the acting whenever "Stormwatch" anything, is on the horizon, deserves academy awards for the riveting portrayal of fear, and the zealous over-reaction to the massive  impending destruction, when in reality we may get 14 drops on a brick.......

I have also been enjoying Ru Paul's season 10 allstars.

The rest of the time if the TV is on, I am either up and down tripping around the house or outside, or sleeping in my chair with one hand on the mouse, and the screensaver moving around on the laptop unless the dogs poke me when the screen goes back to Mycotopia.....................................................................

• phlegmbae, Soliver, wildedibles and 1 other like this

#28 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:45 AM

OMG, you have to watch Santa Clarita Diet. It is cracking me up. If you like Drew Barrymore, you will dig it.

My wife is a big fan of her so i have watched that with her and i do like it. Is the 2nd season on Netflix no? I guess i can look for myself lol.....

Season 2 episode 15 was a excellent episode that summerized and recapped what has happen so far. The federal judge seemed shady as freak at first.

I still stand by the orginal statement of the show having a excellent soundtrack but i have found it to be kind of unrealistic at times and allthoug originally compared it to Homeland, it is not even close. Homeland gives you the since of a operation taken place over many months or even a years or two while the operations seem to be completed in just days in The Blacklist. It has been up and down but i still enjoy in.

That show is really funny. So is Silicon Valley, it's Mike Judge of Beavis & Butthead and Office Space fame.

Oh and duh, Rick and Morty:

[Direct Link]

• Microbe likes this

#29 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,370 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:57 AM

West World is back on or has been. Anyone watch Season 1?
  • wildedibles likes this

#30 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:14 PM

whats this one about??
havent seen it

Shadow hunters has a new one out tonight well tomorow morning at like 2-3am im up then and its quiet till i get it on :)
  • Microbe likes this

#31 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,370 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:31 PM

whats this one about??
havent seen it

Shadow hunters has a new one out tonight well tomorow morning at like 2-3am im up then and its quiet till i get it on :)
This has potential to move into my top 10 series .......

[Direct Link]

Man alive I want to make a few comments but it would ruin it. I bet you will like it....

Edited by Microbe, 08 May 2018 - 10:35 PM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#32 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:03 AM

whats this one about??
havent seen it

[Direct Link]

Man alive I want to make a few comments but it would ruin it. I bet you will like it....

That sounds kinda neat ... I like movies that skip into dreams or different realitys makes you think and expand your mind :) .....
  • Spooner likes this

#33 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,370 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:26 AM

whats this one about??
havent seen it

[Direct Link]

That sounds kinda neat ... I like movies that skip into dreams or different realitys makes you think and expand your mind :) .....
Its crazy....its not exactly dreams but that's what i thought at first, that it some type of dream loop. You must watch it. Season One is available in Amazon Prime i think. It may be on HBO on demand but i don't have cable anymore any use terraria TV on Amazon fire stick.
  • wildedibles likes this

#34 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

Trump's wall in Texas from more than 50 years ago.                LOL

[Direct Link]

Edited by Spooner, 13 May 2018 - 07:36 PM.

• wildedibles and av8or like this

#35 av8or

av8or

Bump Master

• Free Member
  • 77 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:28 PM

Snake oil is snake oil, doesn't matter when or where it is sold. If you want to control the people, control the media. What they believe to be true, will be to them true. Funny how the mind works....just as it did back then. Most of man kind are just sheep being lead, without force or convection to the will of the masters. We except too easily what we are fed as truth, by those who have the most to gain. We need to think and investigate what we are told, to find the truth. When was the last time that one of you truly looked at a peace of legislation or law that was being coming up for passage, prior to it being voted on? Instead we ask how this could have happened and never realize that those at fault are..."We the people".

• Spooner and Lakegal7 like this

#36 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:19 PM

I like Mr. Pickles! This season sucks though!

#37 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,276 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:44 PM

Speaking of Mr. Pickles, anyone seen Katzenbatz lately?

• coorsmikey likes this

#38 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 583 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

Killing Eve is a dark series
Also Legion. Very trippy
I'm a big sci fi fan and enjoy
the Exspanse
  • Microbe likes this

#39 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

Haven't been able to get into tv lately. I usually surf. But I do like Ancient Aliens and The Tesla Files. I know I know. I mean I don't whole heartedly ascribe to the ancient alien beliefs but I do like to day dream about it.

• Microbe and Lakegal7 like this

#40 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,370 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

I'm starting to watch the Final Season of The Americans. There are on 2 episodes not aired yet so i figured I might as well start it. If your into the Cold War and Russian spies......this is a must watch.
  • dial8 and Lakegal7 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!