#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

A Fractured Fairy Tale Dream From the Brain of John W. Allen.

THE DEVIL AND DONALD J. TRUMP: Meaning-Hell is for the Mindless

Miscreants of the World.

A few years in the future, Donald J. Trump suffered s a heart attack and died.   Donald goes to hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do Donald,  I've got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Well Donald J. thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed. The Devil then opened
the door into the first room: In the room Donald observed Richard Nixon diving into a large pool of what was a sewage-infested poor of very nasty smelly water.   And poor Richard Nixon for some reason or other kept diving in and out and each time he resurfaced he was empty-handed.  Donald kept watching for a minute as Nixon did that over and over and over. Such was the fate of Richard Nixon’s sentence of eternity in hell. "Nope" Donald J. said, "I don't think so.  Looks nasty to me, and besides Satan, I'm not a good swimmer and I do not think I could do that all day long."

The Devil then led Donald J. to the next room: As Satan opened the door, Donald J. looked into the room and noticed that the man in the room was Sean Hannity with a sledgehammer and a pile of rocks.   Donald was told by the Devil that Sean Hannity’s eternal punishment was that Sean had to swing that hammer, time after time, after time crushing rocks for all eternity. "No way can I do this” Donald J. said in shock at the thought of swinging a sludge hammer day after day after day for all eternity just to smash rocks.  “Besides,” added Donald J., “I have this little problem with my shoulder and arms and really sir, my hands and arms would be more willing if I could possibly lift a heavy cheeseburger from my plate to my mouth day after day after day.”  The devil gave Donald J. a “Hehehehe! I bet you would!”  And then Donald continued his request by adding, “I really would prefer to crush cheeseburger meat with my teeth day after  day after day.  If that is possible, I would gladly lift a cheeseburger to my mouth and crush those little cheeseburger bits all day for all eternity?”  And the devil still snickered back at the Don, who added, “If I had to lift a sledgehammer all day, time after time after time, I would be in constant agony if all I did for you was break rocks all day!"

So the devil was beginning to get pissed off at Donald J. Trump and said “Donald, remember I told you I have three sinners here who all committed horrible acts on others and are here to be punished for all eternity and you have to choose which one of these three you will exchange places with.  So this is the last of the three. Then you have to choose.

So Satan led Donald J. Trump to the third doo and he opened it wide and Donald J. looked into the room to find Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms folded behind his head, and his legs spread-eagled and he was tied to the bed with stakes in his hands and feet.  Bent over Bill was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.  Donald J. Trump then looked in disbelief for a while and finally said to Satan, "Yeah, I can handle this."
The Devil then smiled and said, "OK, Monica, you're free to go".

mjshroomer/man of knowledge

Edited by mjshroomer, 25 April 2018 - 11:33 AM.

• PsyBearknot likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!