Photo
- - - - -

Lucid and Visual Morning Glory LSA Extracts

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:23 PM

:cool: lookin forward to hearin how it went!
and a lovely thread, tregar :) take care

#62 entheogen23

entheogen23

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:23 PM

Does your FOAF have any details on this home-made magnetic stirrer? Sounds like a useful thing to have. Commerical stirrers are too expensive for casual kitchen chemists.

thanks for the updates!

#63 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:29 PM

Does yout FOAF have any details on this home-made magnetic stirrer? Sounds like a useful thing to have. Commerical stirrers are too expensive for casual kitchen chemists.

thanks for the updates!

http://mycotopia.net...46&postcount=25

#64 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

Thanks cap, most excellent link to how to make an easy stirrer with a computer fan..good one.

http://whs.fcps.org/...er/stirrer.html

The link above is how you can make your own, and this is the same stuff that's in those stirrers that cost a couple hundred anyways.

I am amazed how well this works.

You could also use one of those brushless computer fans from radio shack with a magnet mounted to it instead..there are all sorts of different ways of doing it..but definately use a potentiometer/rheostat as shown so you can vary the speed of the motor.

Here is another easy way to do it:
http://www.makezine....ic_stirrer.html

I am also very interested in the anti-depressant effects of this seed brew in the day after and the days following the experience. Hermes posted a few times on this. It may be similar to the "refreshed and energized" experience posted by many ayahuasca users the next day. I have experienced this effect every time on the next day following a good dose LSD experience. The next day, even though getting only a few hours sleep, I would feel "amazing". Colors were brighter, I felt happier, and in good spirits, and anything and everything was "fun" to do. It is possible that these seeds may have similar if even greater effects of this. It is the most amazing feeling the next day, as if one is "born again" fresh and happy. Hermes reported that the next day, colors were also brighter and was in a very good happy mood the day following the experience. Hermes reported the days after the experience, that he felt much more creative than usual and happier too, and that colors seemed slightly more pronounced. This may have something to do with the "resetting of the serotonin system"--and cleaning out of all the garbage in it..who knows?

Has anyone else experienced this? My friends also report the same happy feeling the day after the experience. I notice an increased perception of colors and very good mood along with energetic energy.

FOAF has done some 17 year old blotter acid over the past few months, and the next day has just felt incredible. There is no more acid left, so it's time to check out the seeds and foaf should be able to make a decent comparison of the two, having had a lot of experience with the A many many years ago also. However, it is winter time, so it will be difficult to tell how good the seeds are from many many months ago.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!