#21 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,661 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

I have a Kratom problem that is new to me. For years White maeng Da was my go to strain for work. Very uplifting and energetic and perfect for work. In  the fearful time when they were actively threatening banning this stuff, I stocked up on a LOT of Maeng Da. However, it is all very heavy and potent stuff now, and even if I take less, it leaves me with heavy eyelids and so tired I am damn near unsafe to drive on it, nor is it a good thing at work. I have unnecessarily opened 7-8 kilos of it only to find it is seemingly all from that extra potent heavy lidded variety. I find myself in need of some good speedy racy stuff! I miss the stuff that was nearly like taking good molly that uplifted you and rocked you right through the workday leaving you skipping up to the house after a ten hour day. 

Any specific suggestions on variety and vendor? PM me if you prefer. I had been nursing out a kilo of Green Maylay forever but when I ordered that same thing I got some uber potent sleepy stuff as well. I have been stuck on White Maeng Da for years, and don't really know what to buy to find what I am looking for, and the wife is getting mad at me for continually buying more too :) 

Edited by Coopdog, 26 May 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#22 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,226 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

https://ezkratom.com...bulk-wholesale/

I had to cut back on this stuff combined with two cups of java due to heart palpitations.  No worries about falling asleep on the GMD.

And EZ has a 100% money back guarantee, so if you don't like it, send it back and that's that.  I wish these dudes were around 15 years ago - man, I've still got semi-bunk kilos from Indonesia vacuum sealed in a bucket somewhere ....

If your wife gives you too much shit, just stop taking it for four days or so.  She'll probably order more herself.

:)

soliver

#23 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,661 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

Damn tried to buy one from them but they only do Echecks and not debit transactions. Got to call the bank and get my routing numbers I guess. Thanks Soliver

• Soliver likes this

#24 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,226 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

They're a rare outfit in my experience.  They used to do debit, CC, etc., but the kratom industry is facing lots of bullshit from the establishment.

Hilarious that you don't have a checkbook, but then again, that's a relic of my generation.

For what it's worth, I haven't bought K from anyone since I found these guys a couple years ago.  I've not given them recent business, as I stocked up for armageddon (twice) with the sorta-recent scares and all that.  Every now and again I'll order a few kilos if a strain makes me curious.  The yellow vein is really interesting and weird.  I'm not sure about it - stuff knocks the old lady right the fuck out. 

She shattered her ankle a few years ago - we found that a couple capsules of yellow did her better than the oxy the doc prescribed, so we put the oxy in the safe for ... safe keeping???  I dunno.  But she's not a regular user at all, so it hits her very differently.

The guys at EZ have always been beyond reasonable and friendly.  They respond to email and EVERYTHING.  :)

There are probably other vendors that are easier to buy from, but it's nice knowing that if the strain you buy doesn't vibe with you, returning it is an option.

FYI - I got some GMD from them a while ago - it made my skin crawl and I returned it.  Turns out I was just taking waaaay too much, so as with any new thing, start small and work up.  My common dosing spoon is 1/2 teaspoon if that's any help ...

soliver

• Coopdog and bezevo like this

#25 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,661 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:46 PM

Been twenty years since I did actual checks. There is no call for them anymore in this instant purchase age. 

#26 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,408 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

Been twenty years since I did actual checks. There is no call for them anymore in this instant purchase age.

E-checks are the loophole that the Kratom folks have found that aren’t influenced by “Operation Chokehold” and government entities that have the Card Processor Financial Institutions in their grips. The same institutions that don’t allow the sales of Kratom, MHRB or let sites like this one to have an account, even though we we don’t have a store or sell anything. It is an inconvenience but by doing the E-checks you’re not only helping to keep the suppliers in business, but also giving the finger to the credit card company for denying us “instant purchase” to our natural medicine.

Edited by coorsmikey, 27 May 2018 - 10:18 PM.

• Sidestreet, Soliver and Coopdog like this

#27 Nsnail

Nsnail

Slug

• Free Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

I've got a guy from Indonesia that takes Bitcoin. Pretty potent at 3 grams so I think it's high quality but don't have any experience to compare it to. I want to try yellow and white strains, supposed to be better for anxiety, any good recommendations?

I know sites like PayPal block people once they figure out its kratom sales. Some people talk about Amazon pay but I don't know much about that

Edited by Nsnail, 28 May 2018 - 05:22 PM.

#28 Nsnail

Nsnail

Slug

• Free Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

What do y'all notice about tolerance when taking it everyday. Do you gradually up the dose or do you find it has similar effects just less perceptual?

Side note - my direct family's minds have been changed, they see the benefits :D
  • Sidestreet likes this

#29 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,811 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:11 PM

I have used a heaping tsp. in the morning since I started about two years ago. I have never needed to increase. I have noticed that I am more used to the feeling now, but the relieving qualities are still there. I don't switch varieties much. At first i tried quite a few, but the white borneo and white sumatran 50/50 mix seems to work the best for me. I have been adding a little gold maeng da into my blend lately, but the over all total is still the same amount.

• Coopdog likes this

#30 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,408 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

I build a tolerance to the euphoria that sometimes is associated with taking a tsp. Not to make it sound like the shit gets ya all buzzed or anything, but when not taking everything day you can get a slightly relaxed or stimulated depending on strain and dosage. I say it’s more like the morning cup of coffee, everyday you still drink the cup of coffee and you still wake up. If you stop drinking coffee for a while and then have a cup then holy shit does it wake you up right? The pain relief for me remain the same with the same dosage day after day. When I quit for a few days or don’t dose consistently I will get really energetic and motivated. I don’t drink coffee or rarely consume caffeine so mileage may vary. Keep in mind that dosage and strain makes a difference on whether you get a seditive or stimulating effect. Both of those diminish with daily use to a point compared to sporadic or your first few doses.
  • Nsnail likes this

#31 Nsnail

Nsnail

Slug

• Free Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:17 AM

That's a pretty good way to put it, kinda how I've been feeling with it since taking everyday.

One thing I've noticed is I get the nausea when I try the "toss and wash" method when I take the same amount I usually do in capsules. It's not the taste so it must be that more is absorbed at once making it feel like more than usual - making me feel sorta motion sickness effects

#32 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,226 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

Toss 'n' wash takes effect much faster than capsules, which have to dissolve in your stomach acid and disperse a bit.  Unless you chase them with hot coffee, which is what I do if I'm really dragging in the morning.

For regular users who are more or less acclimated to your dose, but maybe you wanna get that lovin' feeling on a Saturday night ...

Try switching strains for a single dose or two, then go back to your usual stuff.  The strains are JUST different enough that it'll kick you back in the 'ol pants again.

I've also found that re-dosing smaller amounts every 45-minutes to an hour can have interesting effects ... It's my preferred bar-hopping method - every new bar gets 2-3 more capsules until ... well, UNTIL.   :)

White strains make my jaw tense up ... not grind or anything, just feels like I've been chewing gum all day or something - weird.  Everyone has their strains & effects ...

soliver

• Nsnail likes this

#33 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,661 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:42 PM

I think my favorite way of doing this stuff is to put a couple of spoonfuls into a big bottle of powerade and drink on it all day. i save the last inch or so until i am an hour from getting off work and that way I come in from work feeling fresh and energetic and yet I still sleep at night. I have kept my dosage at a spoonful in the morning and a spoonful at night for a few years now and don't seem to have any problems when going without other than I hurt like hell again. 

• Soliver and Nsnail like this

#34 Nsnail

Nsnail

Slug

• Free Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:37 PM

I've noticed dosing a small amount on the comedown maybe 4-5 hours in seems to bring me back but for a shorter amount of time. Helps me stay awake for the last few hours of my shift.

I've certainly noticed when mixed with the right amount of alcohol it makes me even more social than alcohol alone does. I'd say almost superior to mixing uppers and alcohol. I did black out once when mixing but quite a few people bought me shots. Ever since I've been much more conscious of how much I drink with kratom.

I actually did bring some with me last week and took a few capsules after a long day of day drinking around 11pm at another bar. Will be doing that from now on.

Right now I have green and red strains I want to try white because I read something about a stronger anti anxiety effect.

I'm in a sales job now where I stand all day talking to people so I'm gonna try coop's method and do around 6g in a bottle of water and drink it throughout the day for lil boosts.

Where's @gnomesayin at??
  • Soliver likes this

#35 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

Anyone know a reliable source in the UK for small quantities of Kratom? I would like to try it for pain relief.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#36 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,811 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:45 PM

Anyone know a reliable source in the UK for small quantities of Kratom? I would like to try it for pain relief.

I believe most sources will ship internationally, but most also have a disclaimer very much like this:

"Orders shipped outside the US can be delayed up to 30 days due to customs of the receiving nation.  Unfortunately if the package is destroyed, returned or  otherwise misplaced we will not be responsible for return shipping costs or replacement costs.  Customs, tariffs, and duties are paid by the receiver.  We are not responsible for any violations of importation laws and will not knowingly violate laws of any country."  

(I am not familiar with the laws regarding Kratom in the UK)

(edit) It seems Kratom is not allowed to be brought or shipped into the United Kingdom at this time due to "psychedelic restrictions"

https://www.reddit.c...legality_in_uk/

Edited by Skywatcher, 03 June 2018 - 04:50 PM.

#37 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,408 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:05 PM

I need to try some different strains I guess. I have yet to encounter any “Psychedelic” Kratom. The U.K. Must be getting some good stuff.

Edited by coorsmikey, 03 June 2018 - 09:06 PM.

• Soliver, Skywatcher and Nsnail like this

#38 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:19 AM

Yeah, under the broadest interpretation of the psychoactive substance act it is illegal. However that law is so full of holes ...
  • Skywatcher likes this

#39 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 598 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:23 PM

I finally chanced it and bought some kratom. How do you make a palatable beverage out if it? I have fine powder.
I see a starting dose could be around 2g.
I've added the 2g to a coffee. With sugar and milk. It tastes like weird tea & coffee ...

Edited by Cuboid, 11 July 2019 - 03:25 PM.

• Skywatcher and joeya like this

#40 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

I finally chanced it and bought some kratom. How do you make a palatable beverage out if it? I have fine powder.
I see a starting dose could be around 2g.
I've added the 2g to a coffee. With sugar and milk. It tastes like weird tea & coffee ...

That's the downside. I was doing a teaspoon at  time stirred into water. It's nasty, but it was so beneficial that I just sucked it up. 

• Cuboid likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!