#1 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 239 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:58 AM

Following his initial meeting with Neal Cassidy, Tim saw clearly that the psychedelic revolution was meant to be a grass roots movement to benefit the common man. He saw that the sacred plant medicines were not meant to be solely in the hands of researchers, but rather in the hands of the people. The “white coats” remain clueless droids of the collective insanity and I too would have zero interest in having them intrude into my relationship with the sacred plant medicines. The attempt to medicalize the plants and use them as therapeutic agents is yet another attempt to subvert the revolution. Tim saw all of this very clearly and made his courageous choice and I honor his integrity for that decision. Demonizing Tim and blaming him for “the end of psychedelic research” is a subterfuge meant to distract us from what really needs to be done, declaring access to all plant medicines as a fundamental civil rights issue. The work Tim began has continued unabated and we have learned much of what our native ancestors already so well understood: our “inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly.” Outlawing Nature is the crime and the real criminals are those who would deny us this fundamental right.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has recently come out with the statement that another gunman was responsible for the death of his father in 1968:

The Washington Post: Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn’t believe it was Sirhan Sirhan. https://www.washingt...-sirhan-sirhan/

To my mind, the assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK, and the illegalization of psychedelics were all part of a concerted effort to shut down the revolution in the collective consciousness that was well underway. The revolution has both inward and outward components. It has been my privilege to tend the inner progression, and I clearly see we have gained the upper hand on that level. Based upon what I see unfolding in the inner dimensions, is my conviction that the revolution in consciousness has progressed too far to stop. The outward change, while slower and less obvious, perhaps, is inexorably progressing. Not in sufficient time to prevent so many tragic losses (bye bye West African Black Rhinoceros). We may indeed be the generation that is charged with pulling up the stakes and taking down the tents, I don’t know. Come what may, it has been an astounding journey, and I can’t quite believe that this ignominious end, the rape of Nature, will be the final note of our destiny on this Earth. I foresee a slow disintegration of our current “civilization,” perhaps over two or three hundred years, the death of large segments of the population as our industrial waste alters the climate and causes crop failures, more extreme weather and population migrations. Civilizations rise and fall and ours is now well into its death rattle. Something new will be born, perhaps more sane and sustainable, as we rise again from the ashes.
  • roc, coorsmikey, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,733 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:08 AM

RE: JFK and drugs

I can't recommend  this book highly enough 

It's Mary's story which weaves through Kennedy's life and death

Your life may be better for having read it - though much sadder.

Mosaic.jpg

Fascinatingly the author points his finger at his own father as one of the conspirators to kill JFK. This story is as much about the incestuous web of insiders in DC at that time as it is about drugs, JFK and Mary. Leery figures prominently in the web.

It may expand your consciousness as much as a tab of your favorite thing.

Edited by pharmer, 27 May 2018 - 09:14 AM.

• elfstone, Hash_Man and Alder Logs like this

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,941 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:31 AM

For us long time "conspiracy theorists," it's not new news.  

• elfstone likes this

#4 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,733 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:34 AM

I'm not presenting it as new news.

But as a first class read about the story of many fascinating intertwining lives

Near as I can tell, and assuming the author is telling the unmolested truth, this stuff lies squarely within the Conspiracy universe but is obscured/buggered by the official story and less important chaff always in our face.

Edited by pharmer, 27 May 2018 - 10:38 AM.

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,941 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:37 AM

Just look at any official recounting as the conspiracy theory.   The term, "conspiracy theory," itself was coined as a psi-op by the CIA. 

• whirledpeas likes this

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,733 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:39 AM

anymore you have to wonder what isn't a CIA psy-op

but we're trashing the OP

• roc likes this

#7 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

Timothy does live on!

His ashes encompass us all in orbit and his work is actually being looked at seriously in the psychiatric community again.

Carry on with the OP...

• coorsmikey likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!