• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

Don't know if you all have heard of this guy, but in a round about sort of way is how i found my way here 

he's part of what "they" have termed the intellectual dark web which seems like an appropriate classification for this site as well  :cool:

The title of the video doesn't really coincide with the whole thing, its more a discussion of censorship by the big social media sites

jibber jabber stops about 1 min in 

Along with his discussion of the potential of reaching the singularity in the next few years, he mentions the contribution of 

hallucinogenic experiences, i found it an enjoyable watch, hope you don't mind me sharing 

* moderator -not sure how to just post the link, I copied and pasted the url and the whole video dropped in, sorry if thats a no-no let me know how to fix 

[Direct Link]

• whirledpeas and Ambient74 like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,304 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

I will listen to it and see if it fits here, or should be moved.

I very recently posted two hour and a half interviews with him that Russell Brand did.  I was that impressed, as two different political and social points of view could have such a respectful interaction.  Those interviews are in the I Get My News From Stand Up Comedians thread, not more than two weeks ago, if memory serves.   That is in the Resist and Rebel folder. 

Okay, on edit:  I feel this definitely goes in the God and Country folder.   I will leave a link here for you to find when you return and look for it.   My impression from it was that the terms; right and left, are more and more becoming skewed and less meaningful in the process.  Censorship comes from both ends of that spectrum, for the same reasons; control.  

Let's get it moved and see what comes.

Edited by Alder Logs, 06 June 2018 - 08:39 PM.

• whirledpeas likes this

#3 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,450 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:29 PM

Doesn't everyone know...Jordan Peterson is an altright, neo-nazi, woman hating, hate speech spewing, racist. Just ask the NY Times or Huffington Post or your average college student.

#4 Ambient74

Ambient74

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:30 PM

Doesn't everyone know...Jordan Peterson is an altright, neo-nazi, woman hating, hate speech spewing, racist. Just ask the NY Times or Huffington Post or your average college student.

That is quite the list, how does he find time to keep up his membership to all those clubs??

• Oneyedraven likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!