• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

Don't know if you all have heard of this guy, but in a round about sort of way is how i found my way here 

he's part of what "they" have termed the intellectual dark web which seems like an appropriate classification for this site as well  :cool:

The title of the video doesn't really coincide with the whole thing, its more a discussion of censorship by the big social media sites

jibber jabber stops about 1 min in 

Along with his discussion of the potential of reaching the singularity in the next few years, he mentions the contribution of 

hallucinogenic experiences, i found it an enjoyable watch, hope you don't mind me sharing 

* moderator -not sure how to just post the link, I copied and pasted the url and the whole video dropped in, sorry if thats a no-no let me know how to fix 

[Direct Link]

• whirledpeas likes this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,942 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

I will listen to it and see if it fits here, or should be moved.

I very recently posted two hour and a half interviews with him that Russell Brand did.  I was that impressed, as two different political and social points of view could have such a respectful interaction.  Those interviews are in the I Get My News From Stand Up Comedians thread, not more than two weeks ago, if memory serves.   That is in the Resist and Rebel folder. 

Okay, on edit:  I feel this definitely goes in the God and Country folder.   I will leave a link here for you to find when you return and look for it.   My impression from it was that the terms; right and left, are more and more becoming skewed and less meaningful in the process.  Censorship comes from both ends of that spectrum, for the same reasons; control.  

Let's get it moved and see what comes.

Edited by Alder Logs, 06 June 2018 - 08:39 PM.

• whirledpeas likes this

#3 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,431 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:29 PM

Doesn't everyone know...Jordan Peterson is an altright, neo-nazi, woman hating, hate speech spewing, racist. Just ask the NY Times or Huffington Post or your average college student.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!