#21 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

I personally have seen the incredible benefits of MDing psilocybin. I've been on antidepressants for close to 20 years, and in a matter or two months weened myself off completely while microdosing. I started with .1g, and eventually worked my way up to .2g after a few weeks. Everything I had heard about coming off of antidepressants scared me, but I had no ill effects, it was actually a rather comfortable transition. 6 months later, I still feel fine without the use of antidepressants. I know it isn't a cure-all, but it certainly helped me to live a better, more comfortable life.

I know that 6 months of transition can be hard to put into words for some. If you ever have the time and inspiration to help some others get away from that pharmaceutical grip, please consider starting a thread to share and maybe even document for yourself later down the road. There is a lot that could benefit from your story.
  • raymycoto and Buitensporig like this

#22 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

So I've decided to micro dose .. gotta get of the ssris first tho
I get confused tho about the recmmeded doses as they usually don't have the accompaning description fresh or dry. Let me know if I've got this mixed up. Microdose dry
.1-.4 gram dry/ consume in possible capsule form in tea or smoothie? Test dose so it's just under perceptible? Roughly every three days. Then for a more full spectrum aka 'heroic dose' skip an every 3 day dose and somewhere in the 4+ grams dry range soak in just enough ever clear to fully cover the 4 gram soak 1> hour .. Coors tec r recommends a second soak in cranberry or citrus..then consume... Does this sound about right? Just wanted to be sure before mix up my wet /dry/ g/ mg . Once I step down off the ssris I'll let y'all know how it goes.
  • Buitensporig likes this

#23 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

So I've decided to micro dose .. gotta get of the ssris first tho
I get confused tho about the recmmeded doses as they usually don't have the accompaning description fresh or dry. Let me know if I've got this mixed up. Microdose dry
.1-.4 gram dry/ consume in possible capsule form in tea or smoothie? Test dose so it's just under perceptible? Roughly every three days. Then for a more full spectrum aka 'heroic dose' skip an every 3 day dose and somewhere in the 4+ grams dry range soak in just enough ever clear to fully cover the 4 gram soak 1> hour .. Coors tec r recommends a second soak in cranberry or citrus..then consume... Does this sound about right? Just wanted to be sure before mix up my wet /dry/ g/ mg . Once I step down off the ssris I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Everyone is wired a lil differently, and if I’m not mistaken every few days is geared more toward microdosing LSD. Psilocybin has a much shorter half life than LSD so you might benefit from taking it more frequently when you get you dosage dialed in. 3-5 day on and 1-2 days off is pretty much standard for psilocybin. Personally what worked best for me is when I built the tolerance up after about 3-5 days on. I would no longer feel the subtle reminder that I took a microdose, and I would notice things like better mood, healthier decisions, better motivation, improved memory and a whole lot of other cool shit. I feel that tolerance while getting a good enough dose into the brain, all the while not feeling like your starting to trip. The schedule and dosage that we should be looking for, is what is going to have us feeling the best after a period of time of healing. The goal is to get the brain’s pathways realigned and the chemistry balanced so we don’t need to take anything anymore.

To be more direct to your question however. 0.1- 0.5 gr of dried cubensis is the consensus for dosage for microdosing. Mostly depends on how it hits and effects you. I’m a hardheaded mofo that will 7-14gr and go to a show, but have found that 0.1 gr is a better microdose for me that 0.3 gr.

Edited by coorsmikey, 21 July 2018 - 07:39 PM.

• bezevo, Oneyedraven and Buitensporig like this

#24 brainnotworking

brainnotworking

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 10:30 AM

im glad there is so much information and people willing to share this information about MD. i hope to start up myself when my kit will get its first spawn of psilocybe cambodian cubensis. i really need some stuff to lift my mental and spiritual state up. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!