6 replies to this topic

#1 Buitensporig

Buitensporig

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

I am very curious if The Netherlands is represented in this mycocommunity :D

I would love to know if there are any things happening here in the dutch community of mycophiles like 'lessons, courses, get together, swaps and the sorts :)

Love from The Netherlands!!

• RutgerHauer likes this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,446 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:02 AM

We used to have a few members from NL.

I once toured your entire country by bicycle in '09. 

Maybe on the next trip..........

• peacefrog and Buitensporig like this

#3 cosmicsistar

cosmicsistar

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:29 AM

I'm in Spain let's do a workshop, exchange spore prints, PM me if you are interested xoxo

• Buitensporig likes this

#4 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:29 AM

Howdyband welcome from the States
  • Buitensporig likes this

#5 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:10 PM

Netherlands represent!
  • roc and Tenderfoot like this

#6 smartshop

smartshop

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 01:57 AM

Represent!
  • roc and RutgerHauer like this

#7 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,635 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2020 - 05:14 AM

Welcome. I had articles on three shroom farms in the Nederlands and lectured at the Psychoactivity 98 Coonference at the Tropen Museum, and at the Kokopelli Smart Shop as well.  I know Arno adelars and also Hans van den Hurk.  Herei is an image of me and Albert Hofmann from a Euro journal on mushrooms, BMS in three languages.

Two images from Tropen Museum of me in 1998.  

amsterdamamanitat-shirtjohn-Resized-1.jpg   

amsterdam1998tshirt1.jpg   

Then here are images from Fresh Mushrooms of Tiel which later became Magic Truffles.  I came here in 2005 as the guest of Hans Grootewald and stayed in Tiel in a Chelet as their guest for three days.

Two images posted in these next images were me from different days in 2005.

ME checking out the cubes. Photo of me by a friend.

DSC08579abc.jpg   

Another image from a 2nd day of photo shooting. By a friend of me.

DSCN6699abcdef-1.jpg   

A milk container of fesh cubes ready to package.

DSCN6843abc.jpg    

A close up of some Panaeolus subbalteatus   

5-DSCN6966abc-1.jpg   

Panaeolus subbalteatus.  One of six tiers in this cell which was one of 10 cells in the grow building on their farm in Tiel.

DSCN6747abc.jpg     

I am experiencing several image viewing due to a mistake I made Saturday. I accidentally copied my Pictures folder from the left side of the Windows screen from the quick access listings to the desktop.  That makes three copies of that folder and the folder containes over 180,000 photos in over 7000 folders.  When I attempted to delete theone on the desk top, a folder page at a time, it also deleted the images in the other two picture folders in My PC and in the Quick Access, So when I open one, it does not open to view the images and I am so stupid I will have to have the computer taken to repair at the UW Lab to get it fixed.  

A real pain so I am not able to post the 2007 visit to Pro-Care in Hazerwoude-Dorp, Nederland.  They are now Truffle Magic and both them and Magic Truffles sell sclerotia, grow kits and spores.  Seems the Dutch Parliament forgot to make those illegal when they passed the Ban in 2 Dexember of 2008.  I also learned that the law law banning the fresh shrooms listof species was taken from my 100 page paper with Guzman and Gartz which listed 186 species of psilocybian fungi. The Dutch Parliament also included 9 edible mushrooms as illegal also by mistake due to their stupidity, they were not mycologist.

So I couldn not see the images from Pro-Care that I wanted to post.

mjshroomer / man of knowledge.

WELCOME TO MYCOTOPIA

My article on the Dutch Shrooms from the Canadian Magazine, HEADS is posted here somewhere. I am sure a  mod member can find it and  share it with you.

• roc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!