#1 Capone

Capone

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:52 PM

Hey guys

So yesterday my friend decided to try some of my homemade DMT 

He had bought a DMT pipe from Zamnesia. It's just like a classic crack pipe, but with a much smaller hole at the top 

At first i was holding the flame a bit beneath the pipe but it didn't really produce any vapor

I got closer so the flame touched the glass pipe and now we started to get some vapor, but the DMT turned into this black oil

My friend could barely inhale it, because it tasted so bad and he said it made his mouth go numb 

And of course, he started to think that there was something wrong with the DMT. Some lye or naphtha leftover

Some of you may remember following my post when i made the DMT around 4 months ago

I was very careful not to get a single drop of the soup into the naphtha and like i said it's 4 months ago now, so the naphtha has been evaporating for 4 months 

Most of you said it looked perfect and the yellow-ish DMT is the best, but maybe there is too much plant oil in it or did we just burn the product? 

IMG_20180226_000921.jpg

#2 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 804 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

I think you burned it.
The flame shouldn’t touch the glass and the product shouldn’t turn black, it should melt then bubble then evaporate without smoking.
It will still taste terrible until you’re used to it but it shouldn’t choke you.

#3 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 165 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:20 PM

You burned it.  maybe you should buy or make a better pipe.  I barely taste anything.  

Edited by sparrow95, 23 June 2018 - 04:21 PM.

#4 Capone

Capone

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:53 PM

Aight, thanks guys

Next time i'll be more patient. I got a little bit too desperate when i couldn't see any vapor in the pipe :D

What kind of pipe do you recommend?

I thought the classic crack/meth pipe was one of the better methods to smoke DMT 

#5 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 165 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

I use a "machine"  It's a mini liquor bottle with a hole drilled in the bottom to fit 5/16 plastic tubing.  The neck is stuffed full of ss pot scrubber. It works perfectly and only cost $5 to make.  I guess if you drink the alcohol you could say i it's free.

#6 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 804 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

That pipe should work fine. DMT freebase is easy to burn through the thin glass though. Just let it melt and swirl it around the bottom of the bowl. Keep the lighter and the pipe moving so you don’t get hot spots. It will melt bubble and the bowl should fill with vapor. Don’t apply the flame directly to the glass.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!