607 replies to this topic

#481 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 09:59 AM

That's funny. I was accepted into a 3d printing group today and was offered the help I need to 3d Lazer scan my art or have it modelled from scratch in 3d format. Lift off! They feel like a group of people with honor and good intention
(same as here). So there's the 3d program part of the dream and jet pack. Perhaps the dancing people are my soul group celebrating with me. It's a big step for me because I find it very difficult asking for help.
J
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and Cuboid like this

#482 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:01 AM

I had a one other dream that I remember recently that again featured a celebrity, only this time it was so very out there. I think it seems like a huge coincidence this time, because for one I don’t ever have celebrity dreams and now I’ve had two within several months. This one included a caricature-ized predeceaced Tupac the famous west coast hip hop artist... so he looked older and beefier than he really is, but given the content of the dream it doesn’t make much sense because although I don’t remember the details I know what the over all consensus of content was pointing to, but I could have read it wrong?

This is very surreal and nothing like any dream I’ve ever had. Many dreams I have I am not me a completely different person or I am not there at all only a conceptual “fly on the wall” outsider looking in, and that’s not the weird part. This dream I was of the latter category.

It begins with a bunch of naked big burly black men standing in a line along a huge garage or building with siding their bare feet on cement. Most of all of them were bald with or with out facial hair, adding to the nakedness of it all no body hair really. All of them had a big huge fat cigar or blunt, but the way they handled it and the fact they were naked and this is all kind of homosexually charged environment the cigars added to homosexual nature of everything ?? Idk man, this is the oddest dream so far but anyway, so, they are all Stark naked, all save for gold chains big stylized black non descript black glasses some of them and a piercing here or there. A lot of them had tattoos.

They are all in a somewhat of a fighting stance or how when you know you bob your head when you are really digging a hard kinda groovy deep bass filled beat, and your whole body is like an instrument of your getting hyphy head bob Going hard. Lol so, No one is saying a word, all while they are all facing the same direction looking at me or past me as if there was someone else they were watching or appeasing. It kind of felt like a ritual but it coulda been being recorded or some important person was the audience but I digress idk.

I notice that Tupac is in the exact center of the line, this is when I first notice him. He doesn’t really look like how I picture him in my mind idk how but he looks different, he isn’t doing any rapping but all of the men I get the sense are emulating and endorsing and are here to fulfill something to his own ends and it felt like they were all super hard rough fuckers but and idk how I know I get the feeling they are all sexually and emotionally invested and just diggin the music like they were putting on a show of their devotion idk it’s weird right,. Like although Tupac isn’t signaled out he is obviously the center of everyone and everything’s attention. Bad ass of the bad asses.

The next thing I can remember, I am with Tupac in a lavish hotel suite or idk some building, in a room and he is still naked and he is discussing something with a white man in a suit, older guy. I remember them going back and forth eagerly opining on how to build a facade poser image of Tupac to the world that will captivate and capitalize on the hip hop entertainment scene and eventually the entire world, culminating in his eventual shooting and death, planned and executed.

They were debating with relish different aspects of the facade tupac’s biography basically and trying to think up the most controversial things they can to surround what would be actual poetic fiery lyrics. They know that they are shaping a legend and are laughing. Something to note is that Tupac actually seems like a highly groomed and professional actor of some kind but more than that what my instincts tell me are that he was born and raised specifically to fulfill this function. He is Tupac completely but it’s impossible to believe my eyes or ears later when recalling this he had a flaming gay accent and was naked the entire time.

When I have dreams where I am behind the fourth wall so to say, just a fly on the wall with no substance, I cannot interact and have very limited expression of inner turmoil or emotion. Things just happen and I glean some extra clairvoyant information but “I” “ME” so to say does not exist. Only what is happening, “information” that I collect without much of any emotion. I am like literally the fourth wall and cannot break the fourth wall myself I’m watching a movie. Or I’m a projector playing a movie and because I’m the projector I can gain extra sensory information I shouldn’t be privy to. Anyways, this was a hell of a weird dream and I told my wife about it also she was super weirded out. Lol to say the least. Only after the dream and pondering on it a lot have I just now thought to share,. I don’t have any conspiracy theorize to collaborate with this or any preconceived notion. I don’t really know a lot of his songs, it’s just a dream I had.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and RutgerHauer like this

#483 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:02 AM

I have had jet packs in dreams too lol, and YES it is ok to forget. If it was meant to stick... it would. Awesome series of dreams man, thanks for sharing! Sounds similar to my own in ways, I think when you start getting used to recording them, your recall will get weirder and better as it goes. It's  fucking awesome rabbit hole to explore. Good to see it sticking a bit. It gets better and better the more you DECIDE to remember, the more you WILL. 

• Skywatcher and Justintime like this

#484 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:04 AM

What is it with these rappers in our dreams? Snoop Dogg and now Tupac..

I dreamt of Action Bronson a month ago. He was hanging around in my home and bought me a pool table because he saw me looking at the computer screen browsing a webshop that sold them, he said - Yeah click that button! I have been wanting to click that button this whole time, I want to buy it for you!

Then I had to go look for a new home where I could fit the table and in the next scene he was hanging in my new home (which was actually my old home where I lived 5 months ago) around that pool table, and my living room was filled with random people and friends I haven't seen for a while and it took a while before I recognized them - they had changed so much. Everybody was drinking, smoking weed - there was this big sack of it on my table.

It was relevant to my situation, a kind of persuasion/test because I had recently sobered up. It didn't bother me though, I was having fun without it. I never listen to Action Bronson but he was probably some kind of embodiment of weed, impulsive behavior and having a good time..

Edited by RutgerHauer, 21 December 2019 - 04:23 AM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#485 Nibano

Nibano

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 09:26 AM

Recently I started dreaming that I die, go to hell, and are forced to clean a mean guy's lawn for eternity. I have had the same dream four times now.

At first I always don't like it, at all. It truly feels like hell. But after a while, I find ways to make it fun. Singing while I do it, making it into a "game" where I try to become better and better at doing it, and thinking that at least in my hell, I get to be outside in the fresh air. I start to enjoy it. I also manage to find a way to not be annoyed by the mean guy's comments.

Then a demon appears, every time I dream it, and asks me how miserable I am. I answer "It sucked at first, but it's pretty fun now. I like it".

Then the demon answers "Very well. Then all I have to say is... welcome to heaven".

...And then I always wake up. This dream is weird because I never recognize it while I am dreaming. It's not until I wake up I realize that I have had that same dream before.

I have no idea if I can apply it to my real life in any way, but it always feels pretty good when I wake up.

EDIT: By the way, I am not christian, and don't believe in the whole concept of heaven and hell.

Edited by Nibano, 21 December 2019 - 10:14 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 4 others like this

#486 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 10:57 AM

@Nibano
Suffering is good for you!!! Yeah shaddap lol Must be a lesson in there about perspective. Also being trapped by rules you think you have to follow. So many times I decided I had to be somewhere and keep doing such and such because I said I would and missed out on opportunities to do something much more interesting and missed out even though if I hadn't followed the line it wouldn't have been a big deal. Like the time I kept walking past the lass with the sunshine beaming from her face only to go put dusty boxes on a shelf for unpaid work experience. I could have had one of the best days of my life with her but chose a dumb rule instead.
It's okay to abscond sometimes. Go M.I.A you don't have to explain to anybody. Or put up with crap. You must be very patient. Dreams are tests alot of the time :D

@Coopdog :)
Have been off smoking weed for a week now so they're coming back to me.

I'm a lazy dreamer, I don't walk. I levitate. Anything but walk lolz I do enough in waking state.
I forgot this one.
I was back with my great great grandmother's mother's lineage. Australian Aboriginal people. We were in a Hall practicing tribal dancing which I knew well but don't in waking state. I made a noise like an owl screech (fucken weird haha) must be a totem animal idk. I've been told by a Seer that I always have two tribal warriors following me around. Nice to know. Can always use the company.
But when I was leaving I levitated like a lazy ass and they all freaked out and started calling me a witch or something like that so I was gone in a flash. Indigenous Australians are very superstitious. I am one but also double Irish from Viking settlements and English Viking lineage from Normandy.

Half the stuff we dream is unprocessed days events jumbled up. So if you go through your day backwards before going to sleep your subconscious doesn't have to assess it all which it will do like mixed up puzzle pieces. Hope that helps.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and Nibano like this

#487 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:00 AM

@Nibano: Seems like your subconscious is applying this realization you had more recently - that where you lived in the hell of your own making, you now are able to see things differently and able to act differently, and even enjoy what before you would not have been able to enjoy, even though you think you are still somewhat in a kind of hell with one foot..

Seems like a powerful dream that is developing into some freeing of suffering.

I think the heaven and hell metafor is very logical, since those are the symbols you recognize very well. Your subconscious uses this to give you a message. I have had the metafor in a psychedelic trip, even though I am not religious myself - I grew up with the ideas of Christianity.

-

I recognize some themes coming back in dreams, but every time I can put it in a slightly different perspective - until there is no more work to be done and I have conquered the demon/devil.

I had this in relation to a traumatic period in my life. This guy often came into my dreams chasing me, this started in my teens. In those dreams he was always scheming to get me and my family, after us and we would have to run. When I had them the first few times I was in a position that I couldn't do anything about it, like in real life when I was a child, out of control - those were nightmares.

But then, as I grew older and this theme kept coming back in my dreams, every successive dream I had more control over him and he had more trouble getting to me and my family. At some point I was onto his plans and outsmarted him and I made a contraption "home alone-style", which caught him under a heavy couch. The following time, I was onto his plans again, warned my family not to come over and prepared for his arrival but my plans to keep him away did not work this time: It came to a conflict in which I was struggling with the guy in my house, and we ended up wresting on a balcony. Eventually I managed to throw him off from the sixth floor, down onto the street. That was a big difference, I had physically defeated him.

The last time I had this theme coming back was recently after a long period of miserable thoughts and blaming my unhappiness on this guy and my history. These dreams only came back when I got sober after periods of drinking and smoking weed (that behavior is linked to my feeling like a victim of his actions and my history, that's why it keeps popping up in my dreams after those periods of using, and I don't dream when I smoke weed or drink)

This time he was struggling with my brother, my brother was holding a bow and arrow, locked to his chest - ready to bore this arrow through his heart - but the guy, my brother's father, was bigger and stronger than my brother and controlling him so my brother could not release the arrow.

I then joined my brother, holding the bow and arrow, we pulled it back and released.

I woke up with a smile on my face.

I think this is the way my subconscious manages my fears and thoughts about this guy, when I gave him a lot of power and lost my control because of that, my subconscious tells me through those dreams: you have the power now - he cannot control you any longer, cannot hurt you or your family. It is alright.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 21 December 2019 - 11:33 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 1 other like this

#488 Nibano

Nibano

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

@Nibano: Seems like your subconscious is applying this realization you had more recently - that where you lived in the hell of your own making, you now are able to see things differently and able to act differently, and even enjoy what before you would not have been able to enjoy, even though you think you are still somewhat in a kind of hell with one foot..

That's a really good point, I actually didn't think about that. You might be right.

The last time I had this theme coming back was recently after a long period of miserable thoughts and blaming my unhappiness on this guy and my history. These dreams only came back when I got sober after periods of drinking and smoking weed (that behavior is linked to my feeling like a victim of his actions and my history, that's why it keeps popping up in my dreams after those periods of using, and I don't dream when I smoke weed or drink)

I have also had dreams about someone coming after me every now and then in the darkest periods of my life, but nothing recurring like that. Your dreams sound pretty powerful, and since there is a recurring theme in yours I'm sure it means something.

Also, you seem to be pretty badass in your dreams. You sure showed that bastard who's the boss. Good job.

@Nibano
Suffering is good for you!!! Yeah shaddap lol Must be a lesson in there about perspective. Also being trapped by rules you think you have to follow. So many times I decided I had to be somewhere and keep doing such and such because I said I would and missed out on opportunities to do something much more interesting and missed out even though if I hadn't followed the line it wouldn't have been a big deal. Like the time I kept walking past the lass with the sunshine beaming from her face only to go put dusty boxes on a shelf for unpaid work experience. I could have had one of the best days of my life with her but chose a dumb rule instead.
It's okay to abscond sometimes. Go M.I.A you don't have to explain to anybody. Or put up with crap. You must be very patient. Dreams are tests alot of the time :D

"Suffering is good for you"... Oh yes, I agree. Suffering is what has helped me get where I am today mostly, I think. The pleasant times haven't helped as much with me changing things in my life. I believe, and really hope, that my lessons will never stop. I am sure that more suffering will come. That's good. As long as I keep having pleasant experiences during the time between the lessons.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and RutgerHauer like this

#489 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:51 AM

What if you see who the sufferer is, and see you aren't him/her or that?  What if there is something like suffering, but no one identified as the sufferer, just awareness kind of sitting in there watching it all play out?

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 December 2019 - 11:53 AM.

• Skywatcher, Justintime, RutgerHauer and 1 other like this

#490 Nibano

Nibano

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:54 AM

What if you see who the sufferer is, and see you aren't him/her or that?  What if there is something like suffering, but no one identified as the sufferer, just awareness kind of sitting in there watching it all play out?

Now my mind is blown again. This is awesome.

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs and Justintime like this

#491 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:56 AM

Hey Alder, that is something I had recently too, watching myself from third perspective in my dream. That was odd - but all the feelings connected to it didn't get to me because of that. It was someone who looked like me, but I was watching from outside of it for the most part.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 21 December 2019 - 11:59 AM.

• Alder Logs and Justintime like this

#492 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:15 PM

It was someone who looked like me, but I was watching from outside of it.

Just over five years ago, such an experience in the waking state changed this life.  I saw my self-created persona in just that way.  The life as it had been before that moment was finished, and that seeing of it had no persona.  A new persona tried to establish, just out of the fact of habit, the fact that for so long, that was the only way I could conceive of coming at the fact of all I am aware of. By some grace I was shown that no persona would be what I, the unidentified awareness, could be--is.  It was like that old seen through idea of a person, with all his believed in experiences and story had lost his bona fides.   I was not that old idea, nor could I be any new story to replace it.  

Now, this body can get a toothache, and as the body/mind, not want it, doing everything it can to end it, but as I am not this body, it all goes by with no true sufferer.  I am, from the detached seeing, what has a body, not the body itself.   The body will still do body things.  The mind will still do mind things, but the seeing of it from the non-identified perspective is what is stable, even if the body/mind gets totally sucked in for a time, and it always can, now and again.  The truth of being endures and is ever there when we take the time and true perspective in seeing.

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 December 2019 - 12:21 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 1 other like this

#493 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:46 PM

This cleared something up for me about this dream I had Alder, thanks for sharing that. Will keep this one to myself. :wink:

Edited by RutgerHauer, 21 December 2019 - 12:55 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#494 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:27 PM

Darknchildlike, you must have posted your long dream about Tupac at the same time I made my post, because it was not there before I posted about the jetpack thing lol I have often had a gut feeling that he never died and that it was all an elaborate ruse of some type designed to cause social unrest or something. 

Justintime, man the Aboriginal connection is awesome. I am a big believer in genetic memory and spirit origins, and that is something that I would try to get back in touch with. You should look into regression sessions to see if you can connect with that part of yourself. I'm Dutch Irish I am told, but I would love to do one of those genetic breakdowns to see what I actually am. 

Nibano, that is a powerful and symbolic dream there. If you take that and apply it in life that is the secret to finding peace within yourself. Finding ways to be happy and taking enjoyment in the little things around you all the time is truly the key to living a happy and more fulfilled life, regardless of what is actually going on, those beautiful moments are still there... if you take a second to recognize them and be grateful for them. I love all of the interesting dreams you all have. Someone said to me in real life a while back, "God man he was telling me what he dreamed of last night, who gives a FUCK what someone was dreaming about last night? What a fucking idiotic conversation!" I was deeply offended by that and actually made a point to go find my other buddy and start a conversation about dreams, and his dreams were interesting as heck to me. Some people are just not empathic, nor even able to look at anything but themselves I guess. In my opinion the person who was making fun of the other guy was the person who was out of touch. 

As for famous person dreams, I have had several dreams where I was just hanging out and visiting and smoking and talking with Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead. Never been a huge dead fan, but for some reason it was like we were family, just chilling and talking, with guitars out and smoking big fat joints. Very comfortable and enjoyable dreams and I have no idea what conjured them up like that. A few years ago I saw a street artist who could whip out the most amazing pictures and portraits in minutes, and I asked him to draw Jerry Garcia for me. In 5 minutes flat I had an amazing picture of him drawn just for me. The guy said he would sell it to me for twenty bucks, but I only had $18 on me, he just gave it to me. It is framed and hangs over my bed. A spirit gift...

• Skywatcher and Nibano like this

#495 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:06 AM

@ Coopdog

Certainly. I don't have contact with my tribal lineage. And much of the culture was lost due to forced colonialism/genocide. The only refuge from the slaughter was the Catholic church. So much lost but not all.
I carved a line design on a wooden box. Just out of my own self.
I was visiting hospital one day and saw a brochure on a rack. It had the exact same design. I looked to see who had made the design and there was the name of the artist and his tribal group. Same as mine.
So there's more confirmation about genetic memory for you. Of course my embryo was inside of my grandmother as my Mum was gestating inside of her and what she created us with came from an ancient line nourished by the land her lineage roamed for eons. And she herself was once inside of her grandmother. Like Russian dolls.

I'll return to give back to this line soon enough by offering some new art practices for the young and old. Just need to finish the art manual I'm making and I'll send a copy to their cultural centre.

Dreamed last night that I visited an artist's co-op. It was just coming together. I suggested they advertise for donations of artists equipment from people who no longer wished to pursue those things. So for instance if people had leadlight/stained glass equipment but no longer did that they could donate their tools etc.
  • Coopdog likes this

#496 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2019 - 05:39 PM

Very interesting. I had an odd one this morning, that my wife was carrying an urn with someones ashes in it. The thing is that the urn was designed poorly and kept falling over, spilling the ashes. This happened in several places, and we ended up in a gay friends beautiful home, and we were slow dancing in his living room to the most beautiful ethereal music, and I again knocked this urn over spilling a signigicant amount of ash all over. Our friend was not there but was due back soon, and he is VERY picky about his home. The ash also reeked of formaldehyde and had a horrid smell to it. I tried to clean it up but knocked it off a counter and really made a mess with it. The ash was in his very expensive carpet and on his hard wood floor, and down in the nooks and crannies of the intricate woodwork of the table... ugh it was a mess. We were as horrified by spilling the persons ashes over and over as we could be. It was a very uncomfortable dream. 

#497 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 December 2019 - 04:37 AM

This dream had a LOT of ties into real life, need to evaluate how to tie it in to make it cognizant. Isn't it strange how our dreams are not always cognizant but tied in with real life regardless of that. I'll give it some thought....

• Skywatcher likes this

#498 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 December 2019 - 03:43 PM

That same day I had answered a person who had asked for someone with knowlege of spell casting and witchcraft if they could help her evaluate a dream. Her dream involved a person she does not trust giving her a basket with a feather a jar of ash, and a couple of other things I cannot remember off the top of my head, but she felt this person was a witch and that when she opened the jar that she had the distinct feeling that the ashes were human, and said a prayer apologizing for disturbing it. I told her to heed her feelings about that person and to do a protection spell of her own and expell and deny that dream any power over her in her waking or her dream life. It was interesting that it involved human ashes as did my own dream. 

My wife and I both dreamed of my mother the same night as well, and my mother was being her difficult self ranting and raving at me in my dream, but in my wife's she was adamantly trying to get some point across that my wife could not bring with her in the waking state. I decided to call my brother and found him in a truly awful state of mind in which he was definitely a danger to himself due to finding some betrayals he thought had happened were actually true and that the stories told to him to defend them were complete lies, and he was in a terrible state of mind. I talked to him until late in the night when his phone went dead. My wife and I both think Mom was trying to tell us to reach out, and I am very glad I did. All this activity in a 24 hour period, strange and long day for sure.

Edited by Coopdog, 24 December 2019 - 03:46 PM.

• Skywatcher, Justintime and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#499 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2019 - 09:44 AM

What trips me out the most is the waking dream. Such as when you're going through inner processes that have markers or posts but then you go and visit someone and they randomly put some video montage on and you see all of the markers come up as if the outer world is reflecting back your mind to you. Talking to you in a symbolic language. It's like a force is using glyphs made from everyday cultural symbols for meanings. If you're on the ball you can catch them.

Edited by Justintime, 25 December 2019 - 09:45 AM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#500 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2019 - 04:10 PM

Like Deja Vu in a way? I have a theory about Deja Vu, and it involves the multiverse. several layers of reality going on at the same time, like you just experienced it... because in another layer, you did....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!