555 replies to this topic

#501 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 December 2019 - 09:27 PM

Sort of Coop. That's a plausible theory.
Some say time is really going backwards and the people watched the present from the past by ways unknown (perhaps the mushroom showed them). A secret society with hidden knowledge always ahead of the event horizon, always at the right place at the right time. Knowledge passed down by mages of old. Likely technology brought here by some egg headed humanlike space traveller landing in the Mediterranean and becoming a God among men in Phoenecia. Possibly a cyborg. A model of his space vehicle found in Istanbul. His space helmet not unlike the Annanuki. Perhaps he's still here just slowly playing the game out. His bloodline here. The dragon minded T-rex mega ego minds that stomp and trample the earth hoarding and destroying, ruling the impoverished. Souls bereft of humanity. Cold and cruel. The people under the yolk of tyranny saurus wreX.

Bostan was a place in Phoenecia. Boston is also a city in America. Check what's in the library at number 666.
They created the alphabet. Including the letter X. Xerxes. The X factor. X-Box,The X files. Xtinction event,
The X-Men.Did you see the blood priestesses among the children dressed in red with death masks throwing red dye.
The Egg men are ego worshippers. The ego is all emotion. The electricity of emotion is the dark side of the force. Love is a feeling, so is peace and care, calm.
Did you see Darth Vader's noggin when Luke took off his mask?

That sort of thing.

Edited by Justintime, 26 December 2019 - 11:23 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#502 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:16 AM

Dreamed cat rang me. He said he'd left his phone on earth 3000 years ago and travelled into space a few days ago. I asked him how old he was and he says "Oh I'm only a few years old" confounded me. So I asked him how that was possible. He said it's quite simple. The further away from your planet I am , I can see back into the past of your planet. The closer I am the more present to your so called now. You could be talking to me on any time event because these frequencies echo in waves in all directions. The future and the past. Like ripples in pools.
Gee whizz that's crazy cat, you must be smoking that Meeowwweeewoweee. Says he got a part in the Matrix. Must be a glitch in the program. I said , "You want an Alpha Bet?" He says "Oh Mega bet for sure, I like your odds"
Yeah, owl bet he does...
  • Skywatcher likes this

#503 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,774 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:51 PM

Wow that was awesome to read lol had to go back and read it a couple times. A piece of valid and talented writing there. :) You should put that together in a book somewhere of similarly slanted things. I would read it! I very much believe in the Reptilians among us and that there is a race of soulless creatures that are in control of this place. The time going backwards theory is fascinating as well. Always in the right place, like how my wife knows when shit is going to happen before it does. Very interesting stuff...

Tried to sleep in despite being restless this morning, and had a dream I was in the back of a mini van, with my wife driving, my oldest daughter when she was about 8 or so lounging across the front seat not buckled in, and my youngest daughter in the back seat with me. We were negotiating a complicated part of some freeway, when it seemed my wife missed her turn, tried at the last second to make it, failed and we careened over a guardrail and downhill, launched over another part of the freeway then out into space again going very fast. I had time to think of my daughter not buckled in, my other daughter who was secure in a car seat and would possibly live but I could not do anything for anyone and as I reached up to put my arms around my wife and try to keep her from the impact everything went black and turned into that DMT world I dream in as I was screaming I LOVE YOU.......WOW, woke up in our dark room with my little dog sniffing my hand, I must have been moving around and woke him. That was as close as I get to nightmares usually. Glad my dog was here to wake up to. 

Edited by Coopdog, 27 December 2019 - 04:55 PM.

• Skywatcher and Justintime like this

#504 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:20 AM

Oh yeah I could do that but it's here now so...

You know the old Alpha Bet that cyborg God brought with him had phonetics. For instance X is Teth. Which is a binding sound. He put this into the DNA when he engineered. He was a geneticist. So X means to Tether. To entrap. Phony Phoenicians and their Phonetics.

He was a cyborg sent from another Star system with a technological know how light years ahead of us. Set himself up as a God.
The messed up shit he did was mix in reptile dna into the humans. Big problem because when kundalini is awakenned without ridding the body of the anti self (ego)
the power lusting T-rex entities still around from eons ago try to inhabit the body of humans because the ego and kundalini together create megalomania. That personality is the closest thing a T-rex entity can find on earth to its former physical self. It is like a holographic mask of energy around the person.

So there it is. Game over. I won the bet. Get off our Phuking Planet. You know who you are and so does the world.
2020 vision bitches. Kiss my cat ass. ?

Attached Thumbnails

• 500_F_136473615_twj4X6iW1oX4vrrtiCfywBJMv1SPD9tx.jpg
  • Anunnaki-angel-TreeofLife.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191226-225806~2.png
  • Screenshot_20191227-001414~2.png
  • Screenshot_20191227-001455.png
  • Screenshot_20191226-214809~2.png
  • Screenshot_20191226-214804~2.png
  • Screenshot_20191227-120430~2.png

Edited by Justintime, 28 December 2019 - 02:32 AM.

#505 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:26 AM

http://www.phenicien...ion.php?lang=en

#506 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:51 AM

Kundalini activated after 40 days withholding orgasm. X-rated pumps through 70 percent of internet traffic for a reason.
The T-rex holographic field entity can only merge with someone with the same inner sentiments as the T-rex entity. The shoe must fit.
The true path of the enlightened being is not in the self generated electricity of the ego and all of its emotions but rather through removing the binding thought of the ego and living in the peace of the heart and it's feelings- your humanity.

Ok

Hope this explains

#507 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:56 AM

Jesus in the desert

Buddha beneath the Bodhi

Universal mind or T-Rex

Still Waters run deep

Emotion is turmoil

#508 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:55 AM

We've been living in a dream. It's time to wake up.
What to do?
T-Rex abhors Lavender. It Burns them. The plant has a vibration of pure energy. The energy of Camelot. Lavender the Dragon Slayer. Drops of this in your water will fill your energy field with the same vibration. Simple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And what of T-Rex? An appetite for humans.

Catch the fallen at Ley line crossings around the world. Grid points. Often with temples built atop. These places used for rituals on specific astronomical alignments. This eclipse arriving and heralding a new age of light on earth they will especially try to corrupt the shift.

See see tv.

Throw eggs at the Tyranny Saw Us Rex.

In large crowds. Stay vigilant and among friends. Do not stand near man holes. Abductions take place at such places.
CC tv is needed under the streets in the sewer tunnels.

Pi Radio. 3.14 Radio buffs. Check what's crackling.

I know it's all a bit strange but it's time we cleaned house. This is what happens when spiritual vigilance against the darkside occurs.

The Dark witch binding with Xpelliarmus...
Very Potty. A tax evading charity ploy. Meeeeowww. ICU
See You on the Far side

Dream over.
π

#509 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:24 AM

I don't know how this came through me so easily. I think it is evil. I wish it wasn't on here. These last posts. I'm so sorry I did this.

#510 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2019 - 06:43 AM

Never mind the chicken shit. Always replace cold fear with warm heartedness.

Back to the dreams..

[Direct Link]

#511 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

I don't know how this came through me so easily. I think it is evil. I wish it wasn't on here. These last posts. I'm so sorry I did this.

This wasn't me talking. It was fear witch doesn't belong to me. It's them in the Aluna running around like headless chickens because they know their time is up and the light is coming for them.
All is well.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#512 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:08 AM

Dream word of the day is

LUX CARONA

Whose hidden magical meaning is to be bound LU(X) in a Ring of Gods light/Fire.

With this they are undone the dark brothers. With this set yourself free from darkness.

https://www.crystali...emerald6bw.html

#513 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:27 AM

[Direct Link]

Attached Thumbnails

• med_gallery_126525_1283_1126893.jpg
  • illuminati-belief-6~2.jpg
  • images (12).jpeg

Edited by Justintime, 30 December 2019 - 06:28 AM.

#514 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:39 AM

A nightmare

After a search for LUX CORONA within Goggle there are found to be the gallery of their filth. Know them by their works and twisted Phoenecia spellings. The corruption of the Lux Corona Ring of Light. Paintings of the Demise of Khem after they corrupted with their spirit wine the light keepers of that Holy place. Still they celebrate their insidious way. Glimpse but do not linger.

Be Ye warned.

#515 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:40 AM

A letter from Albert Einstein to his daughter: on The Universal Force of Love
A letter from Albert Einstein to his daughter: on The Universal Force of Love
Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) is perhaps best known for being a theoretical physicist and for receiving the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics". A lesser known fact about arguably one of the most intelligent men of modern times is that he was also a prolific sender of personal notes and letters upon his own personalised letterhead.

In the late 1980s, Einstein's daughter Lieserl donated 1,400 letters written by Einstein to the Hebrew University. The text of one of them is reproduced below for you. Having been sent by Einstein to his daughter, this letter shows a very different side to Einstein's personality and his outlook on the world.

"When I proposed the theory of relativity, very few understood me, and what I will reveal now to transmit to mankind will also collide with the misunderstanding and prejudice in the world.

I ask you to guard the letters as long as necessary, years, decades, until society is advanced enough to accept what I will explain below.

There is an extremely powerful force that, so far, science has not found a formal explanation to. It is a force that includes and governs all others, and is even behind any phenomenon operating in the universe and has not yet been identified by us. This universal force is LOVE.

When scientists looked for a unified theory of the universe they forgot the most powerful unseen force. Love is Light, that enlightens those who give and receive it. Love is gravity, because it makes some people feel attracted to others. Love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness. Love unfolds and reveals. For love we live and die. Love is God and God is Love.

This force explains everything and gives meaning to life. This is the variable that we have ignored for too long, maybe because we are afraid of love because it is the only energy in the universe that man has not learned to drive at will.

To give visibility to love, I made a simple substitution in my most famous equation. If instead of E = mc2, we accept that the energy to heal the world can be obtained through love multiplied by the speed of light squared, we arrive at the conclusion that love is the most powerful force there is, because it has no limits.

After the failure of humanity in the use and control of the other forces of the universe that have turned against us, it is urgent that we nourish ourselves with another kind of energy…

If we want our species to survive, if we are to find meaning in life, if we want to save the world and every sentient being that inhabits it, love is the one and only answer.

Perhaps we are not yet ready to make a bomb of love, a device powerful enough to entirely destroy the hate, selfishness and greed that devastate the planet.

However, each individual carries within them a small but powerful generator of love whose energy is waiting to be released.

When we learn to give and receive this universal energy, dear Lieserl, we will have affirmed that love conquers all, is able to transcend everything and anything, because love is the quintessence of life.

I deeply regret not having been able to express what is in my heart, which has quietly beaten for you all my life. Maybe it's too late to apologize, but as time is relative, I need to tell you that I love you and thanks to you I have reached the ultimate answer! ".

Your father,
Albert Einstein
  • Alder Logs and flashingrooster like this

#516 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 08:48 AM

Dreaming of seeing this band

[Direct Link]

#517 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:18 AM

Other than that Einstein letter i have no idea what your talking about. Seems a little out there

• RutgerHauer likes this

#518 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:23 AM

Haha flashingrooster you speak my mind, I have wanted to react but find it hard to do so since there is no concrete thing to react to here.

I have the idea Justin is a bit emotional and is fighting to put himself in a better mindstate, but I get the impression it is not helping him to linger in these realms of dreams and hopes.

Hope that you can find some peace Justin, it seems like you are desperate for it. Maybe do some physical stuff, practical stuff to keep your mind focused on something else. The mind and ego will disappear in those moments and that feels nice.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 30 December 2019 - 11:31 AM.

#519 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:39 PM

Lads, you skimmed the milk .........................

[Direct Link]

Edited by Skywatcher, 30 December 2019 - 05:00 PM.

#520 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,658 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:53 PM

Here, in short. This is as far as I'll take you two on an explanation.

[Direct Link]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!