538 replies to this topic

#521 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,016 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:01 PM

This offshoot probably deserves its own thread. Let's put the brakes on it here, and bring the topics back to the thread title.

Keep the vibe positive.

• Coopdog and Justintime like this

#522 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:05 PM

The loss of humanity is the cause of insanity. It's as simple as Snakes and Ladders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awake

[Direct Link]

Thank-you for holding space. Complete

#523 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:15 PM

I dreamed these twits were following me from the beginning trying to stop me from creating good. But everything they tried stuffed up because they were always a few thousand years behind me. Even when I'd already created good on this timeline and they could see it, they didn't believe it. It was right there through the lense but the ignorance of their arrogance refused to believe. I even left a date. So when they arrived at the creation of good they were the anti of good and couldn't pass into it. The universe rubbed them from existence because they didn't matter. All the rest of us Rose up into Infinity.

Dream over
  • Skywatcher likes this

#524 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2020 - 06:14 AM

I dream that our Star cousins will shower us with love and take away our tormentors.

Edited by Justintime, 04 January 2020 - 06:25 AM.

#525 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:57 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...a-star-far-eye/

My new thread.

#526 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 817 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:16 PM

Last time I described these dream sequences about a trauma that slowly put it in a different perspective. I have experienced another such a dream regarding the same person from my past and my mother. It has to do with dating.

For as long as I can remember in my adult life, something like 14 years, I have been stagnant when it comes to dating. I had never realized why I found it so off-putting, why I hated the idea so much and why I wasn't open to it.

It has to do with a trauma in my past - my mother took me on a date with her new boyfriend, my brother's father to be, and it was the first time I would have met him. We went ice skating but I hated it and wanted to go. He kept on pushing, in an aggressive way and eventually I screamed out to my mom that I already didn't like him. Hell broke lose - at the first date he went completely nuts, cursing and mad. He drove us home, dropped us off leaving us standing in tears on the curb and he drove away. Only to return a few days later and take over our lives for almost two years.

I just remembered this event a few weeks ago, connecting it to my trouble with dating.

I had forgotten already about this realization, but lately I have been opening up to the idea of meeting a girl - and last night in my dreams I was again on a date with my mother, this same guy, and my brother. Nothing special happened, we were walking through the streets and ended up watching some TV - there was something a little uncomfortable about it but I found it remarkable that I could not hate the guy in that moment. It was alright, he was alright even.

I find this fascinating, I just now made the link between my dream last night, my realization about dating a few weeks ago and me wanting to open up to dating. It felt kind of comforting waking up to that dream, although I just had a positive experience regarding a guy and situation that in reality had been hell.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 05 January 2020 - 06:21 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and flashingrooster like this

#527 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,016 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:47 PM

Awesome realization Rutger.

When dreams trigger memories and you can form connections, you are able to see healing begin as well. Past hurt emotions, traumas, painful experiences, and fears tend to get buried deep, even forgotten. But bring them back into the conscious light, and you can then truly heal. The inner child is a fundamental part of what makes us as we are, and sometimes you need to be able to simply embrace that child, and give them love and acceptance from the present self.

• Coopdog, RutgerHauer and flashingrooster like this

#528 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 631 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 08:03 PM

I had a moment recently where I got the hunch that I was in a dream. It was that sort of inception thing where it feels super real and all that. But for some reason deep down I knew. 

We we at work doing something with very expensive sensitive electronic equipment. And for some reason i got that feeling and decided to go rouge and smash up some of the equipment to prove that there were no real consequences. I struggle to remember what happened after that but I know the immediate reaction was not real. Well mine was not anyway, no sense of guilt or dread, that I would have in real life. Like getting fired or having to pay for it ect.  Then eventually realizing I did it to prove that we were really in a dream. Not exactly the same but sort of like in inception when they have to kill themselves to wake up. 

It was interesting for me because usually this realization in dreams comes from a negative thing that I am trying to avoid. Something bad happens and then I wake up and escape it. This felt like the first time I was the aggressor and poked the dream world back, this shit is rigged. This ain't real, i am calling your bluff dream.  A dream about working, bullshit, what a rip off, smash! take that expensive plastic electronics, hahaha see it does not matter.   I am invincible!

I my have just woke up there I can't recall 

Edited by flashingrooster, 06 January 2020 - 08:04 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#529 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,016 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

Lucid dreaming is exactly that kind of " inception thing" , where you realize you are in a dream. Some of us look to become more "practiced" at inducing that state, and maneuvering within that dream state with better control.

Now that you have had this " shift" in a regular dream, and not in a negative escape dream, you will be more open to doing it again. Lucid dreaming can be very pleasurable, when you know you can't get hurt and try things like flying.

Right now I consider Coopdog the most experienced lucid dreamer here, and he has mentioned " looking for your hands" in a dream to trigger the lucid state.

Edited by Skywatcher, 07 January 2020 - 09:37 AM.

• Coopdog and flashingrooster like this

#530 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 631 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:36 AM

Just wanted to jot this down before i forget. Had more of one of my reoccurring dreams last night. This seems to be a fairly common one. This time it was the hotel/travel scenario again. It's always with my friend that I used to go travelling with. In some random countries and staying in hotels. Usually pretty laid back for the most part, hanging out at resorts and going places is fun. I usually get up to some drug activities which often leads to difficulties when travelling. Like forgetting the stash in my bag while going through the airport or the maid finding it  happened last night. My buddy paid her off so it was no problem. Usually i have the feeling like I am staying in a place that is too fancy for me. And just sort of waiting for and eventually avoiding trying to get kicked out. Then it sort of changed back to me with my parents going on a trip, it's always strange when people I know are not around anymore but it does not clue in the dream. Feels real as it can get

• Skywatcher likes this

#531 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:05 PM

I had a good dream about my mother last night. Just a visiting sort of dream, but it was very peaceful. (She was never like that, or very rarely.) 

Lucid dreaming is a very cool thing to get on top of, but it seems elusive to me. I can always pull a bad dream around and most of the time change it up to something less traumatic, but sometimes your subconscious can really throw you a curve ball and get you good no matter how much you try to be in control. I have been making some progress with my lucidity in dreams, but when I go to sleep attempting to initiate this, it seems to never happen. I think my teacher had it nailed down, and he would set an alarm 4-5 hours into his sleep cycle, because he thought the brain actually only needs 4-5 hours of sleep, and the body can sleep while the brain sort of plays on it's own. I have had my best lucid dreaming after I have to get up and use the restroom or something wakes me at 4-5 am, and then I lay there and sort of just float around in my mind for a few hours before I get up. I LOVE it when that happens.

I used to fall asleep doing healing meditations, and sometimes I would continue right on through the night in that mode. I feel like my consciousness is doing genuine work when I can attain that in my dream world. I still do whole Earth healing meditation, and have been doing that again with all the scary and traumatic things happening in the world. Maybe I should start a thread on that topic and maybe we can motivate a few members to join in with similar intent and try to turn this nightmare world we seem to be living in around. The world is so messy right now I prefer to live in my head and my music as much as I can. 

I just caught up to all the posts that I missed in here. Interesting writing and definitely Justintime should make a thread explaining some of that. Peace ya'll...

• Skywatcher, SteampunkScientist and Justintime like this

#532 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,762 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2020 - 01:53 PM

Last nights dreaming was downright strange. I'm still attempting to figure out how to put it into words. I went to sleep last night wrapped in healing intent, and for a good hour I was caught up in that. One of the better meditation sessions I have had in a while. I drifted off to sleep already in a semi-dream state. I found myself in a huge theater, complete with 30 foot tall dark maroon velvet curtains and valance across the stage. I went around the curtains and found a huge gleaming pipe organ and some of the pipes were up to 50 feet tall. I stared at it in awe and realized that the Organist would be seated on a small perch 12 feet up or so and right in the middle. It was an amazing instrument, and my subconscious had dredged it up in remarkable detail from a Hall at Pacific Lutheran University. 

I climbed up a small stairwell towards the Organist perch, and found there was another skinny doorway and behind it another dirty old unused passageway with steps going up into the distance. I climbed and climbed and found myself in a hallway. There were doors on both sides, and I knew they lead to different places, like not different rooms, but different realities and even different times. The first one I opened brought me out on a city streetcorner. There was a camera there on a pole, and I knew I had to make a small adjustment to it because there would be an accident here tomorrow and it would be important to a victims well being if it were documented by this camera which was not pointed where it needed to be. As I did that I saw a guy I thought I knew and yelled at him making him jump. Then I realized I did not know him and apologized but he continued to stare at me making me uncomfortable. I wondered if he had seen me appear in this reality.

I went back to the door, but it was not there. Instead there was a big roll up door. I went to that door and pushed the button, and as it rolled up, I realized I was looking into another totally different reality. I stared into that place wondering what the hell I had gotten myself in to, should I go to it? Would I be able to get back? The one I was in now was not the one I started in, what one did I belong in? All of them? None of them? I stepped through and found myself on the roof of a tall building. What was I here for? I walked forward to the unprotected edge and peered into yet another reality, like looking down into a deep clear lake.

The deep clear water is a constant in my dreamscape, but I decided I did not need to go there, so turned to the next corner to my right and there found yet another door, or window in a way and stared into another reality full of amazing detail, fine old furniture and a huge room that looked too detailed and rich to be in real life, and I am pretty amazed that my dream brain could come up with something like that, something I have never seen, like an old house right out of the victorian Rothschilds with such opulance that I could not possibly have came up with it on my own. 

Everywhere I went in that dream was like another doorway to a totally different and beautifully detailed world in itself. They were not all good, there was one with huge chunks of molten stone falling down from the sky, and one like the Australian fires had ravaged that I had went to sleep doing healing for. I went back to this layered realities dream several times over the night, and woke up strangely uncertain of the one I woke up in. Is it the one I belong in? Not so sure I wanna be here in this one right now lol

What an amazing night of dreaming last night...

• Skywatcher, Justintime and flashingrooster like this

#533 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:47 PM

It literally just hit me, I can remember a musical part of my dream. Or at least the idea of it anyway not the exact notes. I was sick yesterday so there was a lot of dream time logged. 

I really like trent reznor and atticus ross when they make music together. In the dream I remember grooving to a new song they had supposedly made. In actuality it was my mind that was making it real time in the dream. It just sort of hit me all at once, that memory, and the fact that it was a dream and not reality.. its hard to explain the feeling as i can't remember exactly what was taking place at the time of the dream. But i can remember thinking about the music, and being able to control it in a way, it was like a soundtrack of sorts that allowed the story to arc in my favor

The music in the dream is based off memory, but just changed a little bit. Perhaps that speaks to the way our minds work. The ability of it to create. Our minds only really log partial information about what happens, for efficiency reasons it cut's out the finer details. Stuff like what someone was wearing or the specific day it happened, ect. Things we deem inconsequential. So when we recall these memories our minds have a tiny bit of creation work to do. The brain has to almost instantaneously live stream our memories back to us when we think about them.  Its that the same part of of brains in action when we dream?

So in a dream this is really not much of a stretch, to modify parts of a song and recreate it

this body of work to be specific

[Direct Link]

There is something different about music and memories though. They are more like mathematics and or language. It can become etched in deeper. Deeper than just a situational memory because there is less to recreate per say.  A situational memory is more like a feeling than actual details

Edited by flashingrooster, 13 January 2020 - 05:26 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Justintime like this

#534 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:33 PM

I dreamed I was cleaning all cobwebs from a house inside and out including the attic. I was using a flame thrower but nothing but the cobwebs burned.
Some people didn't like the way I did things but we had a sit down and cup of tea afterwards and they were happy at the end of it all.

@ Flashing Rooster, hope you got to write the lyrics down.
Have dreamed of lyrics before also.

@Coopdog
Have been to that place you describe.
  • Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#535 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:38 PM

no words in this music, its not something i am skilled enough create in reality even if I could remember it

Edited by flashingrooster, 13 January 2020 - 05:41 PM.

• Coopdog and Justintime like this

#536 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:24 AM

I had one once where I'm on a train with some dudes in their twenties. We are standing around in a carraige. They sing-

Life is but a dream when you're living, hope that you care to be giving.

Not quite but very similar to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have dreamed of being at home when I hear a knock at the door.
I get up and open the door. The man standing in the doorway is tall and lanky.

A button up shirt on and wearing a wide straight brimmed hat.

I take one look at him and fall down in shock and fear. I don't remember what happens next.
I've had this dream twice now. I know who it is now. I can't say who he is.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#537 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:04 PM

I fell into sleep. I was still awake. I watched a film from the Matrix. I was extolling the virtues of a scrubbing wand. I was cleaning. It was like an advertisement i was in. But then, a loud crack as the handle broke. I openned my eyes. Rather than an accursed sign. I see it as "Job done". Hope I'm right. I Wonder what CC would say..

[Direct Link]

• Coopdog likes this

#538 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2020 - 03:25 AM

I understand it now. It comes from a song. My higher self speaks to me through music.

So it's from Innoculated City. By the Clash.
It has to do with the Brave New World we're stepping into. The Old ways of toxic exposure will disappear eventually.

I was shown many moons ago how the cars disappear and the main transportation is by horse. The roads were free of cars. So quiet and peaceful.

This is the song anyway. Not to worry. Not about to pump the music but it's part of the dream.

[Direct Link]

#539 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:04 AM

Sleeping so well. I am taught by myself in dreams now. Just My voice gently explaining what to focus on. My voice as a very quiet Gentle teacher, waking up feeling warm of heart.
  • Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!