#861 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2021 - 01:57 PM

Wow that is a heck of a dream. Cool that you were able to go lucid and take off the chain. Thanks for sharing that dream. This has become one of my favorite parts of Topia believe it or not. 

• Skywatcher, EYMAIOS, Justintime and 2 others like this

#862 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:46 PM

You guys are making me want to start lucid dreaming again.

I woke up about 4 AM and actually remembered the last few moments of a dream I was obviously having. I was laying on a slab in fetal position because my back was hurting (which it was in real life) and I was wearing a full suit of knight's armor. Suddenly, a nurse was telling me not to move and she was lowering an X-ray machine onto me.

That's it. LOL

That's fucked up. Can't dream. Can't grow mushrooms. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Since it is going to take me a year to move, I won't be growing pot and so I figure consumption will be way less. I use about a pound of pot every 2 months and when I have to start buying it at the store, I am definitely going to have to cut back So, perhaps my dreams will be more remembered. I need to read and confirm but I have always thought pot stops you from remembering your dreams. I need to confirm this.

Very cool dreams in this thread. Thanks for sharing, all.

• Skywatcher, Justintime and ElPirana like this

#863 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2021 - 08:47 PM

Ringo, man no doubt heavy pot usage effects your dream cycle. I was astounded how my dreams came to life when I stopped, despite that I had fairly vivid ones even when I was smoking up to 10-12 blunts a day. Since you are remembering fragments just focus on what you can remember, and it will gradually become better the more you try to remember them. I love my dreamspace most of the time, and I look forward to it every night when I go to sleep. I tend to do healing meditation for a while when I go to bed, and from there I often spend two hours or so in a semi-sleep state when I go to bed just bouncing around in my own head. I love that part of my life even if it gets weird sometimes. I wouldn't change it for anything. 

• Skywatcher, Justintime, ElPirana and 2 others like this

#864 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 935 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 June 2021 - 12:07 PM

After a while of not remembering dreams, this past couple weeks I have been remembering more, even if they fade too fast to get them written down.
Last night I had one where an army of aliens came. They were human-looking, but all dressed identically in gray and orange. They each had their own little pod/ship and they were all in perfect formation while they gunned down the people in the streets and yards. Felt a little cartoonish, I wasn’t really worried. Can’t remember much of the rest of that dream, something about looking for flip flops after the aliens were gone. Didn’t make much sense.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher, EYMAIOS and 2 others like this

#865 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2021 - 06:31 AM

Had a dream today that I was outside of a house smoking a cigarette.
A woman comes along and asks for a puff. I give it to her.
There's a few dogs around and a young lion with full mane. He's very clean and kept looking.
The lion smells me and is following me around. I'm a little nervous because he's big. He playfully tries to tackle me and I gently push him off. I decide to lead him away from the door of the house by holding the side of his mane. The woman says not to pull him by his mane.

Can't recall anything else.

#866 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,915 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2021 - 09:10 AM

I had a weird little dream this morning, right before I woke up.

I was looking out the kitchen glass door at the plants outside the side walk. There was a group of 3 squirrels rolling around under the hydrangeas, fighting over some kind of stuffed toy. For some reason I felt I needed to intervene, and went out to take the stuffed toy away (and determine what the heck it was because I could not identify it)

When I reached into the bushes, one of the squirrels grabbed onto my arm. It had a good grip, arms wrapped around my forearm. I was not upset or frightened, and just talked softly to it as I walked it out into the yard. It relaxed its hold, but stayed there until I got to my sacred circle in the middle of the yard, where I released it (or it released me)

It ran up the tree in the center of the ring.

This dream seemed nonsensical when I started writing it down here, but now I see more symbolic points and factors, So I feel it deserves some more attention.......

• Coopdog, Justintime and ElPirana like this

#867 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:15 AM

Wow, now here is some fucked up shit. I remember being in the bathroom peeing and my Mom and Dad were watching. I asked if they would give me some privacy and they would not leave. So, I started waving my dick around and screaming, "Fine, you want to look at my dick?". Mom was looking up in the air. Don't recall what Dad was doing.

That's all I remember.

"Now that I am remembering my dreams it is abundantly clear why I have chosen to forget them". LOL (Goldie Hawn - Overboard.)

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 1 other like this

#868 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,890 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2021 - 06:18 PM

I tend to do healing meditation for a while when I go to bed, and from there I often spend two hours or so in a semi-sleep state when I go to bed just bouncing around in my own head. I love that part of my life even if it gets weird sometimes. I wouldn't change it for anything. 

There really is a beautiful under appreciated space there. I used to waste that time before bed trying to cram in another television show or do some internet browsing. My ego telling me that sleeping is a waste of my life,  and that I need to suck every minute up.

Now it feels all to good to use that time to drift back and forth into awareness, often I will play some classical music. Before I even really get past the first song one is usually slipping in and out of the dream world

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and EYMAIOS like this

#869 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:17 AM

Justintime

It was an extreemely rich dream filled with meaningfull symbols and existential interaction...

• Coopdog and Justintime like this

#870 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:52 AM

All beauty in a dream:

My old four floor house was all empty after repairs.

Now all Interior spaces were united and shining like new with lots of big sunny windows.

After a stroll at my old NeoClassic style university, I started collecting from the ground works of art, that were thrown out by the proffessors as unfit garbage faillures.
I collected more and more paintings and sculptures, untill all for floors of my mansion were filled with those failled art works. I had to provide a narrow walking path -in their midst- to provide access to public.

Upon entering my place all (dropped) art works shone with rare beauty.

It was evident that theese art works WERE ugly for proffessors because proffessors were ugly...

In my bautifull mansion they were exquisite and people enjoyed their exposition!

At the end of the day I tried to switch lights off (for people to go home) but it was impossible...

The will of Art was to stay showered in Light day and night...

Woke up in bliss!

• Coopdog, Arathu, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#871 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2021 - 12:58 PM

I drifted off to sleep.

I'm looking at the top of a camera tripod in a room filled with inyense white light. I am in extreme fear. Dream only a few seconds that I am aware. Wake up. No idea what I was afraid of.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and EYMAIOS like this

#872 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:30 AM

Justintime my friend,

The fact that you remember no dreams does not certify that you dont dream a dozen times per night.

As for better and fearless dreaming try microdosing and you will do fine,

It works miracles...

• Coopdog and Justintime like this

#873 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2021 - 09:31 AM

EYMAIOS
I had a dream one time where before I went to bed I sensed an Angelic presence beside my bed. I asked it to show me something and went to sleep.
I dreamed I was with people cartwheeling on grass as I was also
Then I was with that aforementioned energy rising up and up through the different colours of the rainbow. I turned to the speechless energy and thanked it for taking me somewhere interesting. A loud bell tolled and I realised I was entering some heavenly realm. I immediately became afraid of judgement and fell down landing back in my bed.
When I see that light I am overcome with fear. I have given up on feeling worthy of the light.
My desires have gotten the better of me. I am able to silence my mind but realised my desires are still there.
I'm trying to produce a book at the moment but it is like pushing a rock uphill with my nose due to an overbearing feeling of futility. It's mostly pictures I have to take but the weight of knowing no matter what you do someone will hate and ridicule it is exhausting. I don't show emotion most of the time so perhaps the fear was a concentrated feeling.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher, EYMAIOS and 1 other like this

#874 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:09 AM

My friend Justintime,

Our religious-cultural upbringing has condemned our subconscious to suffer with burdens of Judgement and salvation...

Ultimate Religious Crime!

To such an abjurd extend that even upon dynamicaly entering the heavenly realms you became afraid of judgement.

The fact that none approaches those realms unless pure, was not enough to subdue this criminaly imposed existential terror that profits heavily the rich clergy...

There is no room for Judgement and salvation.

The ultimate One beyond, has your face!

Do not condemn your Holy Self!

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 2 others like this

#875 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:05 PM

I understand more than you know about the fear of judgement. Publishing my own book was one of the most anxiety ridden experiences of my entire life. 

Had another of those incredibly real dreams this morning where I didn't realize I had slipped back into sleep and was truly unsure if I had woken in a different world or what. In my dream I was with my wife, holding hands and cuddling. We walked through the house and were sad about something, then I realized the back of the house was flooded with water the color of weak tea. We walked out the back door and waded down the steps into water up to my thighs, and I was trying to show her something in the water, which I could see through like amber colored glass, but she could not see the amazing structures and flooded things in it that I could. I was staring in awe at the detail under the water, like another world, which indeed it was. 

My wife was trying to pull me out of the water but I wanted to go deeper into it. Woke up in shock a little that my wife is gone again and there was no other world to dive in to see. Stunningly real dream. One more detail, I had something in my eye, and pulled out a hair like two feet long in my dream. Very strange as well. 

• Skywatcher, EYMAIOS, Justintime and 3 others like this

#876 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 11:13 PM

So I never dream or remember them whatever the case may be. Smoking weed for a few decades does that.

I finally got a t-break in and started dreaming. Last night I had horrible jolting awake dreams. 3 stand out....

1) Cruising downhill on my skateboard lazy peaceful carves. (like skiing). Before I can stop I slam into a trashcan and impale myself on scrap metal...FUN!

squeamish warning...

2) Sexy time, go to freshen up and notice paper in my urethra pull it out like a clown pulling out ribbons (trying to not be too gross lol). My glans/putz/mushroom/cock falls apart like an overripened mushroom...

3)One of those multiple waking dreams and a bunch of skating into objects (guess my brain has been reprogrammed to not fall but fall down hill in a controlled manner...)

Morning routine dream into false awaken: Woke up, did yoga, skate, crash (should been shower)..so Skate, die, skate die, skate die LMAO 

Edited by rockyfungus, 08 July 2021 - 11:15 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 2 others like this

#877 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2021 - 11:04 AM

Appreciate all of the help and empathy friends.

Definitely a message to look out if you still skateboard Rockyfungus.
My last repeat wakeup loop dream came true.
  • Skywatcher, FLASHINGROOSTER and rockyfungus like this

#878 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2021 - 11:21 AM

So I noticed I remember dreams more if I sleep during the day.

I'm traveling with my Mom in a camper truck.
We're on a isolated highway.
We come across a compound of sorts with big old hangar size sheds.
People live there. It's a small community.
The head of the community shows me around.
At the back there's a group of statues. They're reptilians. Long snake like bodies with short stubby legs. Dragonflies heads. Made of concrete. In different poses.
He has these chameleon pets running along with us through the grass like pet dogs.
He disappears and I'm with his wife in their little home.
I find a loose steel stringed mandolin on the floor and strum it.
"That's it, make that noise" I hear someone say. A rythym I'm making.
There's a piano nearby and I go to play it but it's strange. There are guitar strings attached to each key.
The man's wife is wearing a white undergarment like a petticoat.
I think to myself she could be wearing more clothing.
The man returns and he's telling me about the place. I sense he was trying to catch his wife out with me.
He's dodgy.
I see the other occupants of the place.
One of them is borrowing a book from the communal library. He has a brushed eye with a half healed gash below it. The owner has hit him.
I tell my Mom we need to leave.
The man tells me he is ok with that but he wants us to pick up drugs when we get to the next town and drive them back. We find out these people are organ thieves. I'm thinking that's a six hundred miles round trip.
We get in our truck and start to leave. Dream ends.
-----------------------

I'm in a black car weaving around turns on a steep hillside driving downhill. I lose control of the car and it goes over the edge and rolls. I'm outside of the car watching it roll. I get the car back and inspect it all over. Hardly any damage.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher, ElPirana and 1 other like this

#879 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,890 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:23 PM

Had my reoccurring drug dream again last night. There seems to be two major themes I often see repeated in my dreams. The first being I am in another country and somehow managed to secure a large bag of drugs that I would not dare cross the border with. They usually take place around hotels or resorts, often they are trips in places I have never even been. There usually ends up being some plan of me wanting to send the stash through the mail to my home address. Strange to be scheming like that in my dreams. But then the difficulty of being in a foreign country sets in and trying to figure out how the system works creates all this anxiety. The flight times start to loom and the pressure builds on not wasting these tasty drugs.... I feel like I can never really pinpoint how or where I got them from. It is almost as if I find them in surprise a few days before we have to leave.

The second dream being this silly idea where I went back to school because I thought it would be easier than work. It is so dumb, every time the work load gets to be too real and the thought of failure starts to creep in I simply quit.  I realize I passed it years ago and the whole exercise was a pointless waste of my time.This dream always seems to end up in the place where I am trying to move all my stuff back home, but don't have enough space in a vehicle so two trips become this big pain in the ass. The other side is sometimes I am relying on someone else for a ride, and almost always they seem to drop the ball.

#880 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 02:34 PM

My libido has always been too much. I didn’t realize how much THC killed my sex drive. My wife has less need and will “help “ me out. I have a feeling she’s about to get annoyed. I’m feeling that honeymoon magic…

Dream time. Was at work and my coworker recently got out of a long relationship and started taking care of herself. I gave her a compliment and she immediately told me about her dead bedroom and it being her fault as she’s not into sex. Asexual or cuz everything has a title now, an Ace! (All real thanks dream I don’t need logic behind sex)

She eats lunch across from my office and is wearing a short dress and does the basic instinct leg cross..I'm seriously confused as she's always dressed as a boy and is now dressing as a sexy women. She’s much older than you think for fluidity and titles (she’s really captured a demographic for my business that I don’t mind and I respect everyone’s autonomy as long as we consent…)

Long story short she wanted to try the D again to see if she was maybe not a lesbo/ace, cuz she had one bad experience in High school 35 years ago. I'm also a sucker for Sharon Stone type from that scene...

Time to get graphic and see what penthouse pays for letters. Times are a changing…

Sorry if I have you attention. Showed my brother this skit from early 90 as we came down from boomers, and he said he never had such a sore face...Glad he got to experience the permagrin...

They hit the nail on the head with consumerism/demographics! Love this old surreal/absurd/carlinesque LSD 90s resurgence )

[Direct Link]

Edited by rockyfungus, 10 July 2021 - 02:39 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!