1200 replies to this topic

#981 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,279 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2021 - 05:42 AM

I had a dream a little while back that I opened a registered mail box and found stacks of new hundred dollar bills. It made me nervous because I assumed it wasn't mine and maybe I opened the wrong box.

Today I dreamed I lived in a house that had a mailbox in the wall of my bedroom and I could open it with a little key.

I did so and there again we're five or so stacks of one hundred dollar bills equalling five thousand dollars each.

I looked at them and locked the mailbox again to contemplate what to do and all of the questions came. Is it mine, who's going to come looking for it, does it belong to the previous tenant?

Some people I know visited and asked to stay.
"Yeah sure, pitch a tent in my backyard"

I decide to get the money out and walk out the door, I'm thinking I'll just put it in a brief case and catch a plane, go see my Mom and help her with it.

But then...."Oh...this might just be a dream..."
Wakes up.
  • Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#982 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,321 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2021 - 11:23 AM

post-160704-0-50709100-1640708586.jpg

#983 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,279 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2021 - 07:14 AM

Had a few dreams in one.

I'm driving a sun yellow 1976 Twin carb Triumph to the beach to go fishing.
I drive it onto the beach.
Its late afternoon and the light is fading.
I do a U-turn on the beach so I'm facing away from the shore but the car gets stuck as the tide comes in and the waves are halfway up the door sides.
I look at what I need to take out of the car and decide to take my fishing rod but the hooks get stuck in the upholstery.

I decide to try one more time to drive off the beach and it works. I make it onto dry land.

I stop at a little house nearby and an old woman is there.
She is old but youthful.
I tell her what just happened to me on the beach.
There's something about her that speaks wisdom as the saying goes.
I ask her if she reads tarot cards.
She says no but then she gets out a mini card deck of animal cards.
She lays a card on a bed in the room.
Coyote.
I contemplate the meaning.
Then she picks another and that is Fox.

Her daughter arrives home and we know each other somehow. She is perhaps thirty five.
She is mousey blonde and European. Wearing a red floral dress.
We speak and the emotional connection is strong between us. I tell her I didn't want her to think I want to be with her just because she is beautiful so I had avoided her for a long time.
We hug twice and I can feel her body against me.
Her Dad arrives home and seems friendly.
He starts talking about how much money I have to support his daughter.
She says she only needs a home to live in.

Lol I don't know who this is. I have a suspicion but I haven't seen her around for a while.

Next dream was weird.
I'm in the army. The uniforms are WWII.
On an open train carriage carrying supplies.
Fascist generals are moving through the carriages and we've set a bomb so that when they get to my carriage they'll be blown up. We're waiting and they're late.
We know we'll be blown up too so we're getting drunk.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#984 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2022 - 08:58 PM

Dream #1

I am at work.  I am completely nude throughout this dream.  There are three women there working, two of them are people who work with me in real life, the third is unknown.  I'm not embarrassed in the dream about being nude, but I'm also not out in the open.  I try talking to the third person to no avail.

My thoughts...I think this dream was a metaphor about how I feel I am exposing myself to others, something private.  It's not about anything physical but rather about my inner thoughts and emotions.  This would fit well with some things I've gone through in the past few weeks.

Dream #2

I am with my brother.  We are walking along a sidewalk in a nice neighborhood, manicured lawns, nice houses, bright sunny day.

As we come up to the corner of the block, there is a crowd of people gathered, some of them standing and some seated.  The gathering appears to be people who all know each other and they're together for a reason.

I ask my brother to stop a few times, but he ignores me and keeps walking, guiding us right into the middle of the gathering, then he stops and sits.

I notice all the people around me.  I find an empty spot on a bench to sit, opposite of an older lady.  There is a young man in front of us, I think he is leading the group.  The gathering is like a memorial for someone who has died recently, very personal.  The young man is looking at me and comes close and starts questioning me, asking why am I there?

I can only tell the truth, I slowly respond, "We just kind of stumbled into this place."  He seemed very put-off by my being there.

The dream transitions slightly.  There is a girl sitting next to me.  She's not talkative, doesn't appear to be in a good mood.  I attempt to make small-talk with her a few times, but not very successfully.

At the time I had these dreams (and some others that I cannot remember anymore) they all felt like they carried similar themes to me.  Now that I've written the second one out here, I don't see the connection anymore.  I can't understand this.

Over the past weeks, I've had arising in me the idea of wanting to have a relationship with someone where I can be completely open, honest, vulnerable and safe to be so.  The first dream above is related to this.  I don't have any relationship like this now, nor have I ever had one like this.  And I don't see how this can come to be.  The people I know in my life either have issues they are dealing with, or they would get defensive or angry, or they have some sort of agenda that would skew things.  Maybe a therapist is the only way to get this?  No way I can afford to go to a therapist every week, and that's assuming the therapist is not dealing with their own neurosis or whatever.

• Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#985 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2022 - 09:44 PM

I had a few odd ones recently. In the first one it was post apocalypse, lived in the country in a little shack. There was a guy there who forged steel, and through a moment of being in the right place at the right time, I discovered his anvil was made of gold, and coated in a rusty looking stuff to keep people from knowing. Once I found out I was sent down this path when I asked where was the restroom, and this old Mexican guy pointed up the path, saying Grandfather is that way, and I started wandering down this path looking for a place to go to the bathroom, but sensed I was looking for Grandfather from the mescaline dimension. I became lost and then woke. 

In another I was in a homeless encampment, dangerous and untrustworthy people all around. I was attacked by a guy, but knowing he was no real physical threat I did not pull my gun, which was in my pocket. Then he broke out a nasty looking needle with some murky amber fluid in it and tried to jab me. I ended up restraining him and making him drop the syringe, but in the meantime he took advantage of the distraction and took my gun from my pocket. I let him go, not realizing it was gone, but now I was dangerously angry. I went looking for him and finally after throttling him by the neck, he gave me my gun back. After that he gave me food, but I did not trust him not to put the drugs that were in the syringe in my food, and although it looked damn good, I did not eat it. 

This guy ended up getting chased through my part of this shanty town again, and I tripped him up, then ended up defending him from the people chasing him for some reason, and I just knew I didn't want to hurt the guy despite him stealing from me and others. Strange dream. 

This morning I dreamed a spirit was trying to pull my pillow away. Irritated, I said aloud, "LEAVE me alone!" A few minutes later at about 5:40 am my mother in law's old black and white picture fell off the wall. It was securely attached to the wall, and was not in a position to have just fallen like that. Very odd. Any impressions are most welcome. 

Edited by Coopdog, 11 January 2022 - 04:14 AM.

• Arathu, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#986 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,186 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2022 - 10:28 PM

I have impressions and what are to me obvious symbols in all three Coop.

In dream number 1, The anvil is the obvious symbol. You need to ask what is an anvil and what is it for.

Then apply that to yourself.

My impression would be that this is a powerful tool for forging tools, and that you see this as of great value.

You then went in search of the tool you have used for self transformation (Mescalito), with a need to eliminate your waste.

In dream number 2, I have much less to draw on. I would say the syringe and the main guy in the dream besides yourself were the main symbols. I often believe that the characters in our dreams are aspects or reflections of ourselves.

I'll throw this out there, are you tempted at this time with a self destructive drug? If there is any truth to that I would think the dream is a battle with yourself, resisting temptations.

The 3rd "dream"......................

Why would your mother in law want to get your attention? What might she be wanting?

I do not know if she is living or not, but consider this either way.....

Love ya my friend...............

Edited by Skywatcher, 11 January 2022 - 09:54 AM.

• Coopdog, Arathu and ElPirana like this

#987 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 05:20 PM

Thank you Sky for the interpretation. I'll gnaw on that for a bit and get back to you. Lots of validity there. Oddly enough this is the 3rd or maybe even 4th time recently I have had a dream of someone trying to stick me with a needle, I had kind of taken it as my aversion to the forced vaccinations so prevalent now, but yes indeed there is validity there. Never been prone to dangerous drugs but alcohol is one for sure. 

The third dream has been heavy on my mind because I have been experiencing spirit activity fairly often. Usually just feeling the bed move as if there is a dog moving on the bed, or feeling something inexplicably bump the bottom of the bed in the night, or the blankets suddenly move on my skin when I am the only one here still. I have had a hand lovingly caress my calf, as if my grandmother (or even mother in law possibly) was gently letting me know they are there. Other times something has shaken me by the toe, like WAKE UP! Also feel something touch my toes in the night. As we have had spirit activity fairly often in our lives, I usually just pull my foot back under the blanket or back up off the edge of the bed and go back to sleep. 

There have been times where I felt very strongly something was trying to move my limbs and found myself physically fighting for autonomy over my body movements, and then like that morning when something seemed to be pulling my pillow away from me and then the securely hung picture falling off the wall. 

These physical manifestations, which I feel are more significant and powerful than apparition or orb sightings, have been much more common as of late. To the point that about 3-4 days before the picture falling thing, I actually did a cleansing ceremony using that Lavendar/Sage mixture and speaking aloud I sent all attachments to my energy field away and told them I revoked any and all permissions, consciously or unconsiously granted for any to be attached to me, and repeated that for my family and my living space and saged myself, the rooms, the corners with a window open, then when I finished I closed it up physically and spiritually, yet still the picture fell and still the ghost dreams.

BTW, I felt as if I was awake when that one happened. Mother in Law passed back in 2009 or something like that. She was a powerful person spiritually whether her religion would let her realize that or not. She battled with mental illness which I felt was strongly centered in the conflict between her mental abilities and her religion saying that was demons and the work of satan, when in reality it was God given talents that had she embraced them would have made her a spiritual giant. (Just my opinion there.)

Orb sightings have been much more common lately as well. One of the persistant visual parts of that trip recently was a violet orb that seemed to be present all night. I never mentioned that in the trip report because it seemed important only to me and didn't add much or take away much to the trip report and seemed to be personal to me. Also seen rather vivid blue orbs a few times. Not through cameras but with my own eyes. I assumed visual distortions of some type but sure seems as if they are there after seeing them come and go as they have. So yeah, lots of stuff going on, that is why I asked for impressions of any of this. 

Edited by Coopdog, 11 January 2022 - 05:23 PM.

#988 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,186 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 06:28 PM

Coop,

When I sage my home, I expect and intend that any negative energies will be dispelled. This has never, nor do I expect it to, remove energies that are not malevolent. I would myself consider that as an indication these manifestations are well meaning.

Your own feelings and sense's during these events are of course you best indicator as to their nature...............

• Coopdog and ElPirana like this

#989 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,430 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 07:34 PM

Oh my I get a strong immediate picture of a bunch of YOU having at each other Coop......various aspects interacting, your actions with the "dude" stealing your gun speak very clearly to at least two parts of yourself......at least to me it does....

Physical manifestations are what we do, and in these bodies are, anyway.....IMHO......  I am not overly surprised by it any more actually.... 

I went to open my shed a couple of days ago and was almost knocked over on my arse..... by something taking off.....perhaps I startled it....but it grabbed the paddle of my oak tree's wind chime and ROCKED IT......

I just looked at the tree......said "WHAT?"  and smiled........ :ohmy: :biggrin: 

The spirit world man.....some people deny it......it's not me....straight up.....

A

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#990 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 07:43 PM

In dream number 2, I have much less to draw on. I would say the syringe and the main guy in the dream besides yourself were the main symbols. I often believe that the characters in our dreams are aspects or reflections of ourselves.
I'll throw this out there, are you tempted at this time with a self destructive drug? If there is any truth to that I would think the dream is a battle with yourself, resisting temptations.

Coop,

My initial thought on dream #2 was also that the character could be a reflection of yourself. But alternatively it may have to do with an inner part of you trying to force you to accept it, something that you may not normally identify with. If that’s the case, that could explain the repetitive nature of the dream…your unconscious trying to give you a message and the conscious “you” not receiving it/rejecting it. Your unconscious keeps trying until you accept it. OR Maybe an idea is being forced on you, maybe from within or from another person. Your fight with the homeless guy could be your rejection of the message.
  • Coopdog, Arathu and Skywatcher like this

#991 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2022 - 04:26 PM

Thank you guys for your impressions. The ones about fighting with myself seem very valid, because that I certainly have been doing. My life is moving down a path I did not choose, and have yet to accept, yet it seems to be the path the universe has made for me, and maybe I will be where I am supposed to be when it's all done, but my gut instinct is saying "WTF are you DOING?"

I came across country to here in about 1986, and through one unexplainable event after another came to know my soul tribe. That part of my life seems to be over though, yet here I remain, living like a complete recluse. I keep praying to find a way to ease my mind about leaving this very comfortable rut, but it seems to be coming at me like a freight train, and on the inside it's all turmoil. We shall adjust, improvise and overcome though, and it will all settle out eventually. 

• Skywatcher, ElPirana and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#992 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2022 - 01:56 AM

As for my soul tribe, they have all left this world in the last three years. So grateful for the lessons... and the struggle

#993 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2022 - 08:07 AM

My parents have a lakeside house (in the dream) and I am living there with them. I am growing mushrooms. Got the pressure cooker going constantly, tubs going, etc.

My parents see what’s going on and are mostly ok with it. But they keep making comments like, “So now that you’ve grown some mushrooms, you should be stopping soon, right?”

I keep deflecting the questions because I know Ima keep growing a shitload.

There’s mushrooms growing from the floor of the garage under the car, I pick a few. My dad noticed those in the garage. We go outside where there are more growing in the yard.

Edited by ElPirana, 13 January 2022 - 08:07 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 1 other like this

#994 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,186 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2022 - 09:36 AM

Coop,

After a few days I re-read dream number two. Is there any possibility that this is covid vaccine related? 

• Coopdog likes this

#995 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,279 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:50 PM

Saw a gigantic black snake coiled up sleeping. As big as a house. Saw myself standing near it. End

Saw a green sign. Digital looking.
Read. COMPLETED
  • Coopdog and ElPirana like this

#996 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2022 - 05:14 PM

Skywatcher, that was my own analysis of the dreams of someone trying to poke me with a needle. This has become such a huge issue it's just mind boggling. 

• Skywatcher, ElPirana and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#997 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 07:55 AM

I am chasing a woman. She is a psycho, super crazy and trying to hurt people. I am trying to catch her.

I finally catch up, she tries to attack me with a knife. I reach behind me and get two large kitchen knives. I manage to stab her in the back…once, twice….no help. Finally I stab her deeply on the third, she stops fighting back.

I make her sit on the sofa. Another woman who was trying to help me is on the other end of the sofa, she lays down and falls asleep. I keep a close watch on the psycho lady. Her eyes look totally crazed. I need to tie her up so that I can call the police. I quickly step into the next room to grab some rope. When I return she’s gone. I run outside to look for her and I catch her again.

This is a repeat dream. As I woke up, I remember having this dream before, although I don’t know when.

Edited by ElPirana, 14 January 2022 - 07:56 AM.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#998 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:28 AM

I am chasing a woman. She is a psycho, super crazy and trying to hurt people. I am trying to catch her.
I finally catch up, she tries to attack me with a knife. I reach behind me and get two large kitchen knives. I manage to stab her in the back…once, twice….no help. Finally I stab her deeply on the third, she stops fighting back.
I make her sit on the sofa. Another woman who was trying to help me is on the other end of the sofa, she lays down and falls asleep. I keep a close watch on the psycho lady. Her eyes look totally crazed. I need to tie her up so that I can call the police. I quickly step into the next room to grab some rope. When I return she’s gone. I run outside to look for her and I catch her again.
This is a repeat dream. As I woke up, I remember having this dream before, although I don’t know when.

I told a friend about this dream and they gave me an interpretation that fits really well. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before.

The crazy woman is my wife. She’s got a big spending problem, it’s been very detrimental to our family over the years. A lot of it doesn’t make logical sense. I am constantly trying to control things just to keep our heads above water. And I can never let my guard down.

The woman on the sofa who’s “helping “ me but falls asleep is also my wife. There’s a part of her that tries to control her spending. She recently got a job for the first time in 12 years and made commitments to help out because we had a recent very large expense.

Yesterday my wife went out and fell back into the spending problem again. She also quit her job about a week ago and vowed never to work again. The two woman characters fit the two contradictory aspects of my wife.

And obviously I’m playing myself in the dream.

#999 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 04:05 PM

Last night before I went to bed, I saged again, and out loud, I asked that if anyone is trying to contact me from the other side, to please come to me in my dreams, and there I can get the message that someone seems to be trying to convey. Not sure if I mentioned above anywhere, but when I told my wife about the spirit stuff interfering with my sleep and the dream of the pillow being pulled out of my hands, she had some shocking things to convey. She too has been being bothered at night, and has seen the shadow of a person moving in her room and crossing the hall from one side to another when she is in the kitchen doing things. She said the shadow person was very obvious and visible. 

Then she told me about a dream she had about her mother. Her mother told her in her dream that she had been trying to WAKE ME UP and that I had cursed and yelled at her and hurt her feelings. That was exactly my reaction after having my feet and legs bothered all night and then dreaming someone tried to take my pillow. I said forcefully and aloud, "LEAVE ME the F ALONE!" It had been a particularly bothersome week leading up to that. Like I did say, we are not afraid of spirit activity unless it is presenting us with something angry or threatening, but the thing with my bed, and touching my lower leg and feet... it's getting old. 

So, last night when I went to bed I made that statement out loud, to come to me in my dreams. Sometime in the very early morning I dreamed I was at my Grandmother's house, and that it just suddenly started storming, and it was storming hard as hell. We watched out the dining room window in awe at the fury of the pounding rain. I even tried to go out front to the big front porch to see it, but that was impossible, the wind was whipping. 

I began to get kind of scared, back home we have tornadoes, and this storm was rather instant and worse than any storm I had seen before. I went back inside and grandma is listening to a little transister radio that had always been on the dining room table, and she has it up to her ear because of the racket of the gnarly storm. She comes towards me, and says this is going to be a category 63 storm, and that it is right on top of us. None of us had even heard of a category 63 storm, and I said we need to get some stuff together, flashlights, candles, coats and whatever raingear we could dig up. 

Suddenly I felt strong static electricity and saw my reflection in the glass on a photograph and my hair was standing straight up. I yelled to "GET ON THE FLOOR! LIGHTNING IS GOING TO STRIKE!" At this point gramma started sobbing, and said I was scaring her, and I gently took her by the hands and we sat down beside the closet under the stairs, which seemed as safe as we were going to get. I thought of the basement, but figured with this crazy amount of rain it would be flooding already. I told her we could very well die in this storm today if that weather report was correct, and from the looks and sound, it seems like it was right. I gave her a hug and said Thank you for all the good times, and hey we have had a great life, trying to pull her out of her fear.

I crawled to the window and looked out, and the streets were flooding, and from the looks of it, it would be coming in the house soon and I realized we might just have to go retreat to the upstairs. 

This dream was so detailed and the storm was so amazingly strong, I woke up with my heart pounding, grabbed a pen an jotted down some notes. Crazy dream night. That was not the only one, but it was so real it blew the rest of them right out of my memory. So I asked them to come to me in my dreams... what an answer! A helluva storm is coming!

EDIT: In answer to El Pirahna, man out of all the things a woman could do to make us crazy, I think that is about #2 on the list my friend. Hang in there man, and that is a very valid breakdown of that dream!

Edited by Coopdog, 14 January 2022 - 04:14 PM.

#1000 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,347 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:25 AM

Seldom dream.

Woke in a panic at 2 AM (quite normal for me). All I can recall is my cat flipping over and seizing. Heart was beating hard enough to feel it out of his chest. He was suffering and I wanted to put him out of misery.
Woke up to the dog chasing a cat.

Not sure if it's just my brain putting images to the sounds. I don't sleep well or dream. When I do dream they tend to be terrors I'll say.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!