1159 replies to this topic

#1001 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2022 - 02:13 PM

Speaking for myself I tend to remember more of the anxiety dreams than the good ones

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Justintime and 2 others like this

#1002 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2022 - 03:25 AM

Last night I dreamed of someone throwing high torque firecrackers at our house. I went outside and it was some heathen kids from a party my neighbors were having. I very forcefully told them to knock that shit off and throw them somewhere else. This resulted in twice as many right outside my windows and on my roof. These were the high explosive kind I never saw back east, but that any kid can buy on the reservations out here. Ones that would most certainly break a window or blow off some shingles. 

I went out and confronted them again, and one of them got right up in my face, cussing me out. As he moved into arms reach, I snatched him up and went to the fence, where the party was going on in the yard next door. I yelled for some parents to step over here, we needed to talk. Here comes 6-8 loudmouth assholes from the bonfire, and yes I realize I was being one too. I felt I was in the right though, and this was dangerous stuff. Got my dogs all excited and kids too. 

I picked the kid up and put him over the fence, and some guy started cussing me out for handling his kid. I responded that someone had to do it, and he needed to teach those kids some lessons in courtesy. 3-4 of the guys started in calling me names, and I was in a mindset to change some bad habits right about then. I responded with some rude words myself, and some 16-17 year old kid jumps the fence saying he was going to F me up. I responded by calling the dad over, he laughed and said the kid was going to take care of it. 

Now I was in a bad situation, 50 year old guy can't strike a minor, and it would look damn bad even in self defense, which this was not, at least back where I am from. Once again I called the father to step over, and he just laughed. 

This kid came over and tried to hit me, I just smacked his hand very hard, knocking it away. He tried again, and once again I just smacked his hand away, forcefully, trying to let him know this was not happening, without actually hitting him. I had already decided I was not going to actually strike him with a closed hand. I was not looking to end up in jail. 

He took another swing at me and I was not looking so he hit me over my eye, it stung. Then I decided that a good smack or two might just be in his best interest, so I smacked him upside the head, hard enough to knock his feet over his head, stunning the hell out of him. NOW the idiots decided to come over the fence, I got ready to do my damndest, but woke up then lol. I almost wish it had continued no matter how it came out. Been mighty tense lately, and when I was younger, nothing helped break that like a good roll in the dirt. This place I live now is so damn passive/aggressive, I think life was a lot simpler when you just settled that bullshit right here right now sometimes. Nobody shot each other back then, and both lived to laugh or cry about it. Much simpler times. 

• Skywatcher, Justintime and ElPirana like this

#1003 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2022 - 04:16 PM

had crazy dreams last night again lol. Dreamed my wife and I and another couple took a lady I work with who had just moved here to Seattle to go up on to the viewing deck on one of the tallest buildings in town. That lady got us into all kinds of trouble, and I had no idea she was crazy as heck! She was climbing up on to the wall with the railing and whooping and hollering and laughing maniacally and threw a big bag of trash out of one of the trash cans over the edge, (BIG no no!) Then she followed that with her purse and other stuff, whatever she could find. I told my wife we should try to get away from her as the cops had to be coming by now. 

Had several other wild dreams last night as well, but none really stuck well enough to write about. I wonder where my mind comes up with all of this madness. Hey at least it is entertaining most of the time. 

#1004 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2022 - 06:55 AM

I was laying on my back in bed last night.
Awake.

Just letting my mind wander.

I was watching what looked like a vinyl record turning. A coloured one, maybe blue but don't remember.
It turned on an angle, not flat.
On top of it were a bunch of toy characters. Friendly looking. Nothing dark. Like toys you'd buy a child you didn't want to have nasty images. I think one was a hippo wearing shorts. Other animal characters.
I'm watching this when suddenly I see a star filled night sky.
It made me jolt as I don't particularly like to leave the planet in an out of body experience.
That jolt shifted my perception back to the room and ceiling I was looking at.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#1005 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:47 PM

After several hours (so it seemed) of a Deja Vu kind of dream, stuck in a huge hotel trying to find my way out, I became aware that this was a dream, but also that it was one I have too often. In the dream I thought:

"after al these dreams here, will I ever find a way out?"

I woke at that point, but after a bathroom run, went right back to sleep.

This next dream was more disturbing to me.

I seem to be in a room with no features.... no doors or windows, basically a cube. I feel really fogged and things are not making sense. What I see seems at times like images are blurring or getting hazy . I continually am trying to put some kind of hand held puzzle together, but I have pieces that are missing, or pieces don't fit together.

I have no sense of time, and a few times I think I am stuck in a loop repeating. Seems this repeated a few times before I woke up.

The dream disturbs me because it's a frustrating experience, and I kind of fear what feels like implications.

I am becoming aware that my memory is starting to fail. Both short term and long term. I feel like this dream is like my mind following syn-ops and connections that are broken.

• Justintime, ElPirana and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#1006 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:21 AM

These inorganic beings Don Juan spoke about in the "Art of Dreaming" by Carlos Castaneda are real.
They all sustain themselves with our emotions as that to them is energy output from us which they absorb.

But it isn't just the inorganic beings of the dream/astral realm that gather our emotional energy.
There are also earthbound souls that are energy vampires.

Here's an example of those from an old dream experience of mine.

I find myself in a blue carpeted room with long sofas.
It has the vibe of some kind of modern waiting room. Nothing suspicious.

Some alternative minded people have entered the room. They're wearing that loose fit coloured cloth clothing like your self respecting Bali hip spiritual dude wears with the shaved head and Bodhi beads.

They act uninterested in me and start doing some yoga balance moves and headstand.
I'm thinking wow, cool peeps, these guys are nice people.

Looks like fun.

Think to myself. I'll join them.

I get off the sofa and start doing headstand on the floor for a while on the blue carpet.

Everything cool.

Had enough of that. Go sit back down.

Two of them join me. One female, one male.
She's wearing the hip yoga clothes and he's wearing black leather and a shirt. Has black hair.
We're chatting. Can't remember what about.
Seem friendly.

I start to nod off. Suddenly sleepy. My chin dropping to my chest.

Almost asleep.

For some reason I open my eyes and the female is now make.
He's looking up at me as his mouth is over my heart chakra. He's sucking the lifeforce from my chakra.
Without saying anything I grab hold of his hair on his head and smash him in the face with my fist. I'm not angry or scared but I'm all out of bubblegum and it's time to kick ass.
The one with the black hair who is taller cries out "I told you to wait until he was asleep!!"
This encourages me alot and I spent the rest of the dream smashing and slamming these energy suckers into the floor and against walls like ragdolls.

So much fun. Hehe

In the astral plane/dream world. Energy is the number one resource. You've got it, they want it. Predatory energy suckers. Dream manipulators creating situations that affect emotion. They're just behind the curtain playing you.
They're doing it in waking state as well.
It's all a dream mannnn you dig?
High intensity emotion is what they want to induce in you. That's the shadow beings/inorganic.

Then there's the astral vampire sorts also.

When that one was sucking on my heart, if I'd reacted in fear they would have immediately had the upper hand. They'd have used my emotion energy against me. Instead of me unemotionally kicking their butts and enjoying it, the dream would have been them all jumping me and me spending the night in terror being attacked relentlessly and without mercy.
I'd have been frozen in fear. Jelly.

Anyone with mental chatter is being played during waking state. The astral feild is all around us, right off the end of your arm. They're right in front of us trying to speak into the mind or are. Depends how vigilant you are. How well you know yourself. They insert thoughts that give rise to negative emotion which they absorb as negative spectrum energy.
Every thing about us is carried within our feild of energy. They can access our most distant memories and prompt us to think about our most negative experiences.

They absorb the negative emotion which gives them strength then use the strength from that energy gained to repeat the cycle.
People who are constantly in a negative emotional state have lots of these following them around with no idea of what's going on.

I learned that to visualise that you're made of golden cords and sending a wave through like a whip motion flicks them off if they try to attach to you. You'll know because while trying to sleep you can't stop thinking about things from the past that upset you.
This is these beings. They like to find us and attach before we fall asleep. Then follow us into dream where they manipulate us for the energy by creating scenarios around us that cause highly charged negative emotional reactions.

I also learned lately that they cannot move through curved lines.
So its a good idea to buy a Flower of Life
bed throw or a mat you can put under your bed and even a flower of Life pendant to wear.
The gold cord exercise above also gets you out of sleep paralysis in a second and I've used the technique. It works just like clicking your fingers.
I've already told you friends about gaining a silent mind.
Basically. Inner silence is a feeling. A bodily sensation.
Just practice reading as you use your will to keep your mind from speaking aloud internally.
In this way you exercise strength of will.
Once accostomed to the feeling of inner silence you gain a body memory or say a memory of the energetic configuration of inner silence within your energy feild.
The longer you remember that feeling the more you move yourself into that position.
After only a short time. Around a month, you'll find that a shift has taken place within and you stay there permanently on this energetic position. Anchored and unmoving.
In this silence there are only your known understanding of things. To ponder the world is still something one does.

But here's the best thing about this.
When these energies try to speak into your mind you're going to instantly know this isn't you because an internally audible suggestion or comment will suddenly speak within. You're going to know this isn't you because your mind is silent. There's no background chatter for this thing to hide in.
It's like your mind is a white wall instead of covered in graffiti where it's hard to spot anything in particular.

Then you can just zero in on the source of the invasive energy and direct your ire at it. Just growl like a wolf. They run away like a squeeking piggy.

Well, hope you take it in guys. Works for me. I see you being played for your energy when I read your dreams.
Stay unemotional in the dream world. No anger, no fear. Observe. You have so much more power than these. That's why they have to trick you to feed on you. Remember.

This video is the reason those astral vampires came in dressed like that. Because I thought the dancers were really cool. I'd said these are my kind of people. On here in the music thread. So they entered my dream dressed very similarity in order to gain my attention.

[Direct Link]

Edited by Justintime, 20 January 2022 - 02:39 AM.

• ElPirana and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#1007 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:55 PM

Justintime, your words above have a deep ring of truth to them. The video, however, I didn't make it through for more than 30-40 seconds. It struck me as exactly the kind of energy as you were warning of in your writing. I am glad I don't go through life in fear or rage, as that would be a very bad thing. Even when I have dreams of violent acts, like you described in your own dream, it is calculated and not much emotion in it at all. Learning to lucid dream has removed (almost) all of the nightmares or sleep paralysis I used to get in my dreams when I was young. 

That being said, I have had a LOT of situations in my life in the last couple years that are trying to evoke a reaction in me. It has had the ability to make me depressed a lot of the last two years, but that has been a lot better lately. We all have times in our lives where the burden is a lot heavier than usual. That's just life sometimes. 

These beings you describe, are indeed fascinating, and I do believe they exist in one form or another for all of us, and I DO know that love is the energy they do not want from us, and is a weapon we can use against them with great effect. I used to battle demons in my dreams for many years, until I learned to fight them with the strength of love, and suddenly they disappeared from my life. It's very interesting how my dreams have changed in the last few years. I think they still play on minor fears, as a lot of mine revolve around having to go back to work, and I am afraid that is coming at me like a freight train no matter what I do. I am resolved to deal with it straight on and hold my head up regardless. Interesting writing there, and I have revisited all of Castaneda's writings in the last few years. It's truly fascinating. 

#1008 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,079 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2022 - 03:34 PM

I seldom remember my dreams, been that way my whole life.  Though when I had pneumonia a little while back, while I was fighting a high fever it was like I would get stuck halfway between sleep, and being awake.  The dreams that filled my mind were so vivid, and lucid that I had some trouble telling when I was dreaming, and when I was awake.  I know it bothered my wife to some extent, as she said I would talk, and somewhat interact to the play going on in my head.  She told me she was afraid to wake me, and sometimes I seemed scary.

They were mostly what I would classify as nightmares, and had a general theme of violence, hopelessness, and despair.  Most were quite disturbing to me, as I know they were all coming from somewhere buried deep in my head, and the feelings they brought up were not pleasant ones. 

Though I remember, even while in the middle of the dreams that I was amazed that there was no panic, or anxiety felt, it was like there was some level of detachment.  Even when some really ugly things were going on in my head, there was an overwhelming feeling of calm resignation.  It is hard to describe but it was almost like a feeling that what is, is, and there was no need worrying about any of it, cuz I couldn't change anything anyway.  It kind of felt like a perverted version of the serenity prayer meets Freddy Kruger.  

Lately I've been wondering if that is an ongoing theme during my sleep time, and I just don't remember them when I wake, or if it was mostly just fever induced delirium.  Thinking about this seems to keep crawling back into my mind.  I guess it bothers me some, as I didn't like what I saw, and it makes me worry about what demons lurk deep inside me.

• Coopdog, Arathu, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#1009 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2022 - 06:56 PM

I guess it bothers me some, as I didn't like what I saw, and it makes me worry about what demons lurk deep inside me.

Man, we all have demons lurking deep inside.  The dreams just give you a glimpse of something more than what your conscious mind allows you to see.  Rather than worrying about these possible hidden parts of you, another option is to find a way to accept it.  It's a natural response to push those uncomfortable things away, but it just keeps it buried there, lurking around in the dark, ready to come out another day.  Accepting it allows you to integrate into yourself and then those uncomfortable parts of your self lose their power (meaning they won't arise in various unhealthy ways into your conscious life.)

• Coopdog, Arathu, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#1010 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2022 - 07:51 PM

Disturbing dreams not too often but. More than once I have had a dream where I end up trying to cover up a murder. I think it usually ends when I get caught by the police. Sometimes it feels like months have gone by in that dream. No matter how down I might be in life, waking up from that nightmare feels pretty fucking amazing. It feels a tad less disturbing now thinking about it now that it has happened more than once. I never spent too much time analyzing such dreams, other than perhaps a fear of getting incarcerated one day. It seems to be the focus of the dream, the man drowning in suspicious fear of having to go on the run or finally getting caught

Having some flashbacks of other dreams writing this. A small strip of buildings right on the coast, withing twenty feet or so of the water. A hotel right on the beach was where I was staying, bed and breakfast is a better description. I can remember a large cliff face behind the strip, a thick of jungle past the "town" curving around the coast. Opening up to a small cliff backed inlet that was very pretty. The water is crystal blue and I have super swimming powers of some sort. The dream shifts so many times, from a vacation, to some sort of lifeguard or chase happening, I remember sea life becoming predatory, running. Then parts of the town started to shift, the hotel where I was staying with the single balcony facing the ocean took on a ghost like appearance. Broken down and foggy, like you would expect in a comic or movie. I can remember the hotel having this secret cave entrance that only I knew about. I turned it into my secret lair. In there was another cave entrance that lead deeper into the earth. Deep down in that hole the dream shifts into this insane Indiana Jones style, temple of treasure and traps. There was definitely a mine cart ride in there at some point, it felt like a video game for some reason though. I think someone finally bought the hotel and found out about my secret underground lair and sealed it off. I can remember trying to access it and hear the boards get nailed in from the other side.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Juthro and 2 others like this

#1011 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:46 PM

@Coopdog

Same about the song. I like some old Hawkwind- Levitation album.
Sometimes you think things are cool the first time then go back and realise it's crap lol! I don't identify with these strange pagan dervishes anymore, wouldn't trust them around my chickens to tell the truth heh
  • Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#1012 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:50 AM

Wasn't in any way being derogatory about your music, that is totally subjective. The first part of the video was flashing lights and blurry video with sounds that were in the same vein. I didn't get far enough into it to judge it fairly and I reread my post and realized I sounded harsh on that note. Enjoy your music brother no matter what it is. 

• Justintime likes this

#1013 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 08:08 AM

Riding in a white minivan with others, who turn out to be my co-workers and we are on our way to find a restaurant to eat because we have a new hire.

We all get out of the car and walk through the downtown area. My boss says he knows a good place.

We went inside the restaurant. All of the tables were long with white tablecloths. Very nice place. At each seat, there was already a plate out with a very large uncooked steak. You could choose your table and seat based on the steak you want cooked for you. It was a meat eater’s paradise.

I sat at the end of a table where there was a large chicken fillet on the plate. I’m not impressed since I don’t eat meat. One of my colleagues asks the waiter if they have a non-meat option for me. The waiter starts talking about some kind of meat alternative that tastes like chicken wings. This place is ridiculous, I just found out the chicken was $200 a plate, the steaks even more.

I got up and went for a walk outside. I was walking along the street. One of my old college friends was walking with me. We made our way back to the restaurant. Turns out everyone had gotten up to take a walk. I hurried back to our table hoping the staff wouldn’t think we all just left.

Finally everyone came back to the table. Then the new employee’s wife came in with her baby. The wife was crying, very upset. Her husband hadn’t stayed with her and she didn’t know the area, and was talking about how bad the people on the street were while her husband tried to console her.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#1014 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 09:47 AM

Thats a somewhat bizarre dream ElPirana.

I have no doubt its chock full of symbolism with a clear meaning, but I have no idea what it means to you.

I would explore the work situation, your feelings toward meat, and if the last paragraph has a more personal application.......

It seems an important dream my friend.

• Coopdog, Justintime and ElPirana like this

#1015 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 02:18 PM

Thats a somewhat bizarre dream ElPirana.
I have no doubt its chock full of symbolism with a clear meaning, but I have no idea what it means to you.
I would explore the work situation, your feelings toward meat, and if the last paragraph has a more personal application.......
It seems an important dream my friend.

Thanks Skye. The first part definitely seems related to work. We’ve had lunches for new employees a few times over the past half year or so. And at Christmas time we went to a nice (expensive) steakhouse for lunch (just the steak alone was average $50 per person). It’s been standing out to me lately just how much people talk about food, and how much they love meat lol. Around here barbecue is a staple of life, almost feels like a community obsession.

As for the end of the dream, I’m not so sure. Nothing really fits, I’ll have give it time to sink in, maybe something will arise naturally. Or maybe it’ll come up again in s different way in another dream.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and Justintime like this

#1016 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 02:29 PM

I’ve gotta say that this dream thread has definitely turned into my favorite. So many things draw me into it. The insight into my unconscious has been very meaningful and I feel like I’m getting a much better feel for interpreting my own dreams.

I still don’t have the best recall, but I’m averaging around five dreams per month in my journal. It kinda seems like the ones I remember are the ones I need to remember, they are the ones that my unconscious is really trying to communicate to me. And when I see the direct connections to things in my waking life, it really encourages me to make certain decisions, like I can trust that I’m following what I’m REALLY supposed to be doing.

I really appreciate all the comments you guys leave for me, it means a lot. And it also means a lot that you all share so much of your own dreams, after all this is very personal and from deep within.
  • Coopdog, Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#1017 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 07:43 PM

I am utterly fascinated with the concept of dreams and memory and how they all seem to work together. What suddenly sparks a memory of a dream? It was in there the entire time I simply forgot about it

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and ElPirana like this

#1018 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 09:46 PM

The purpose in starting this thread was to hopefully gain better understanding of our dreams together. By sharing and comparing, I think we all open more easily to other perspectives we might not have seen.

I find very real benefits to understanding my hidden psyche, and incorporating that into my conscious being. In some cases I may not always understand, but will at least acknowledge that the darker sides of myself exist. Knowing this somehow makes them less separated, or alien, and alters them as I merge all the parts together, and this lets the whole be more stable and balanced, and authentic.

When I was between 16 and 19, I was in therapy, and even spent 6 months in a psychiatric hospital to deal with self destructive actions. It was the heavy use of deleriants to try to escape my reality that brought me there.

There were a lot of medications tried without success on me, but for the most part, the psychiatrists and therapists just did not understand how to get to the core of these behaviors. It was during this period that I had a therapist who worked alot with dream analysis. He was full of freudian crap, and never actually helped me, but he sparked an interest in me to actually understand my dream states and how doing so could help me.

I was a prolific dreamer even then, and had very good recall, perhaps because at the time I existed in a semi-dream state often when awake as well.

I finally read a book on dream analysis when I was 19 that began with the statement that nobody can decipher your dreams better than yourself. I truly believed that, and at that point I learned my tools to get to the message my subconscious was telling me in the dream state. This is why I use terms like,

"determining the dream symbols" and "free association". These are techniques that have been the most useful to myself to sift through the sometimes baffling and complex ways my subconscious tries to tell me what is usually a pretty simple message, buried in subterfuge.

So I appreciate when someone says this thread is helping them in some way.

Beyond being entertaining, I get better insight on myself by reading others dreams here, and hope that is true for all of you as well.

So thank you to all who share here !

Edited by Skywatcher, 25 January 2022 - 09:50 PM.

• Coopdog, Arathu, Juthro and 3 others like this

#1019 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 11:05 PM

Sky, man I love ya brother, and I am very glad you got past that self destructive thing. This thread has given me a lot of insight as well, and it is my favorite place to browse here on Topia despite all the amazing content on here. This is always the first place I go, even if I don't comment right at the time. 

Had a strange and very unusual dream last night myself. I dreamed I was in a Nazi camp of some sort, back in the old days of the war. I was in a main building, multi stories tall, and I had suddenly escaped my constraints. I ran, and sort of got away before I realized I truly had no place to go. I evaded capture for a while, and suddenly I came on a scene of a fellow prisoner being terribly beaten by these animals. I realized out of nowhere that I didn't care if I lived or died, that was going to be my future as well, given time. 

I leaped into the fray, filled with the sheer animal joy I had never known, I was going to die, and I was choosing it myself. That realization was incredibly freeing, as I was suddenly without fear whatsoever, and filled with a knowledge that I was delivering much deserved justice. I did very well for myself, but got ganged up on by half a dozen of them and they got me secured despite my life and death struggle. A high ranking guy was in front of my with a gun to my forehead, and I laughed maniacally in his face, and called him a coward. 

I told him he was killing me because he feared me, and he damn well better. I was dragged through several hallways, and the restraints were very painful, and I realized I had not managed to die like I figured I would, and knew that was not good. I found myself thrown into a locked series of rooms that seemed to serve as the officers... uhhh... pleasure retreat. It was filled with women and men, and was followed was very explicit, and that is what was most unusual about this dream. I have rarely in my life ever had sex dreams, and the few times I did, it was interrupted with guilt of knowing I am married and have a wife I love. 

I'll leave it at that so as not to embarrass myself lol. Very strange dream with quite a turn of events. I knew they would be coming for me sooner or later, and was now very afraid of what I had put myself in for considering the tone of the place I was locked in. lol. 

Quite the dream all the way around. :) Nuff said lol

EDIT: Had to jump back on here and tell the other dream I had. I was struggling with someone, and was on my back on the floor, and a Boston Terrier or Pug type dog was just tearing my neck up. I kept trying to knock him off, but he had a lock on my neck, and it was bleeding already quite a lot. I could not get him off while struggling with someone else.

Then today I had to go get the most absolutely intrusive nerve conductivity test that I ever expected to see. Had needles and electricity pumped through every muscle in my left arm, shoulder, and up my neck all the way to the base of my skull. I honestly thought I was going to piss myself a few times. It was absolutely as thorough as it could be. Then had to turn around and do the shoulder/neck on the other side for comparison. 

I truly felt like I have PTSD after that test, hands shaking ever since. Head pounding. from them going all the way up into the base of my skull with this test. I have marks all over me from where the needle and electrode went in. They went down my left arm from the shoulder, arm, and through my left hand, trying to make every single muscle jump. When the paralysis showed, they went in deeper with more voltage, trying to generate a response. 

I drove home and my wife called, I honestly had a hard time not crying talking to her and had to cut it short. I had one of these last year when I was a patient, and it was not nearly like this in any way. Damn man, this was a rough day. 

Edited by Coopdog, 26 January 2022 - 02:20 AM.

• Skywatcher, Juthro, Justintime and 2 others like this

#1020 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 January 2022 - 08:21 AM

Interesting dreams.

CoopDog.

Funny how you didn't fear them so it seems to me another scenario arose that tried to induce energy output from your base chakra. Just how I see it.
  • Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!